The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from seeing "Ghost Rider".

The movie itself was alright, especially if you like all the superhero type stuff. It had an okay plot and the movie didn't seem to last that long.
I thought that the best part was Nicholas Cage.

I saw Wildhogs and The Number 23 today, Wildhogs was pretty funny, but The Number 23 gave me a headache. For some reason movies like that does, last time I got one was when I watched The Butterfly Effect.

From Hell

Johnny Depp! *yeeha*

Well..I've always been fascinated by such movies with serial killers and additionally Johnny Depp...that's just perfect. :D

In English class today we finished watch the 1985 version of Death of a Salesman which we finshed a couple weeks ago. I never really liked the book, so the movie wasn't too interesting for me. However after watching the movie I noticed somethings which I didn't notice in the book. The seeting was quite different from how I imagined it so that was interesting to see. Towards the end the movie just seemed to drag on.

Yurek said:
From Hell

Johnny Depp! *yeeha*

Well..I've always been fascinated by such movies with serial killers and additionally Johnny Depp...that's just perfect. :D

aaahh!! i just watched this too! except i bought mine from blockbuster for 10 bucks but it was scratched and didnt play :( i hope they take it back! but i love this movie, especially johnnys funny accent :lol: some of the crime scenes are quite graphic, but its not that bad. even my friend who hates slasher movies will watch this one. and im sure the hottness that is johnny has nothing to do with it...

Bulletproof Monk, I usually don't like movies with Chow Yun Fat, I hope that's how you spell his name. But this one was really good, it had a lot of action. I swear I didn't watch it because I'm a fan of Seann William Scott, but that is the only reason I bought a copy of The Dukes of Hazzard :rolleyes:.

allmaple, I'm pretty sure they'll take it back, I believe that there's a 30 day fee if something happens to it.

As of writing this the last movie I saw in the theatres was "A Night At The Museum" and it was far better than I expected. Ben Stiller is really funny but I thought he was better than I ever anticipated.

i saw "the devil wears prada" and i liked it a lot! meryl streep looked great with her hair turned white. and the movie was really funny! i loved miranda's always returning line "That's all!" :lol: and how everyone was afraid of her. great!

i just watched Dazed and Confused.....I LOVE RORY....his character Slater is the best!!!!! and i love his George and Martha Washington story...it's PRICELESS!!!! which reminds me of a master card commerical i made up....

Dazed and Confused dvd......$7.50
Popcorn.....................$2.50
soda........................$1.75
watching Slater tell his George and Martha Washington story over and over................Priceless

this was just for laughs and my firend thought it was funny....... :D

Dazed and Confused is one of my favorite movies! But I'll admit that I bought it because I have all of Matthew McConaughey's movies and I wasn't expecting it to be that good, but I was wrong. I think that this is one of the movies that help launch a lot of people's careers and it also gave us such great quotes. I do like Slater too, he's so adorable.

Wooderson: You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Slater: Didja ever look at a dollar bill, man? There's some spooky **** goin' on there. And it's green too.

Wooderson: Say, man, you got a joint?
Mitch: No, not on me, man.
Wooderson: It'd be a lot cooler if you did.

Wooderson: That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Slater: George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man.

Wooderson: I love them redheads.

Slater:eek:h man i'm F***in' wasted.....

Slater: are you cool, man?
Mitch: like how...
Slater:eek:ookkkkk......

slater is my fav..... Slater

I just love this pic...I'm a huge Rory Cochrane fan.... :D it was so funny to see him with long hair because in real life his hair is so short!!!! and to see him play a stoner is hilarious compared to his CSI character Speed..who was sadly killed off..much to my dismay... :(

The Omen Remake

I really liked it. I already liked the original one but I kinda thought the remake was a bit better.

Lethal Weapon 4

Those movies are cult! I love that series! So awesome! :D

The Phantom of the Opera. I don't really like musicals, but I watched this one because Gerry Butler's in it! :lol:

Anyway, I made it through to the end, which rarely happens when I watch musicals, so that must mean it wasn't bad! ;) I think I liked it better because Gerry had an edgier voice when he ang then the male voices in most musicals, so I didn't mind his songs as much as most. (And for the record, I did like Moulin Rouge but hated Rent).

Premonition
I definitely loved this film!! Sandra Bullock is excellent (as usual! :D)!! It's definitely not the romantic-comedy that she usually stars in, but it's great!

Dead Silence.
Umm, I almost cried. But they decided to stick the two things I hate the most and put them into one freaky scary thing! Aha, I liked it, I found it scary, but I'm like deathly terrified of dolls. I thought the ending was a little stupid, but I find a lot of endings of horror movies are. But in the end I liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back