The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last movie I watched was Liar Liar. I don't know, I have the DVD, and I just saw it a couple of weeks ago. The movie is silly, but Maura Tierney's so cute in it.

Lemony Snicket's movie is good. The books are better though. But, it is still a good movie. : )

I watched Cry Wolf 3 times last night, cause I couldn't sleep. I love Cry Wolf.. it is an AMAZING movie that I think you all should go watch.

It's basically thriller, and slight horror, but its so cool because it keeps you guessing who the killer is, and you'll be so surprised at the end.

: )

I watched Session 9 on Starz because Paul Guilfoyle was in it. Only problem is, he's only in it about 10 minutes near the beginnning.

The story is centered on a cleanup crew that's hired to clean and remove asbestos, etc from a former mental hospital. Strange things start to happen, but most of the action takes place near the end, and its quite twisty.

The last movie I saw was "Hollywood Land" Yeah, I found it extremly boring. Then I got in trouble from the movie kid being paid 7 bucks an hour because I was complaining.

oceanbirch said:
I watched Session 9 on Starz because Paul Guilfoyle was in it. Only problem is, he's only in it about 10 minutes near the beginnning.
God, I absolutely love that movie! Yeah, unfortunately Paul only had a small part in the film (which, is worth seeing for his bat impression :lol:). Being a David Caruso fan myself, it was heaven. :lol:

Paul Guilfoyle, the guy that plays Doc Robbins, and the guy who handled the investigation in A Bullet Runs Through It are all in the Negotiatior, a great movie.

We just went and saw "The Black Dahlia" EWWWWWWWWW :eek: :(spooky..creepy.. and so bloody.... about this aspiring actress Betty Short.. only 24 yrs. . old...in the 40's in L.A... who was brutally murdered, and disected, cut in half.. and all the blood was drained from her body.. and disembowled..amd she was thrown in an open field, where a man walking his dog found her, and who ever did it cut a macabre smile from her mouth to her ears :eek: and it's still unsolved... Josh Harnett.. played the Det. and Scarlett Johanson, and Hillary Swank, {who played a sleazy slutty type role, loads of makeup and the 40's hair-do and clothes, she was good and said the F word constantly,,,,,good acting.. so different from her other roles}... were in it... so bizzare, I got chills, it was the version of a writer (forget his name} and what he thought happened.. directed by Brian Da Palma...The scenrery and the clothes from that period and the cars were fabulous.. you felt like you were there... if you want to be creeped out, go see it...

I saw An Inconvenient Truth and The Departed. Both get 2 thumbs WAY up. Very well done films, both. I would highly recommend either of them.

I saw The Grudge 2 on Friday the 13th!! It was such an appropriate movie for that day!! If the first movie freaked you out, I wouldn't recommend the second.

The Boys of Baraka by Heidi Ewig and Rachel Grady.
It's not a movie but a documentary by the same people of the recent "Jesus Camp".
It's about a group of troubled teenagers from Baltimore that are sent to a school in rural Kenya so they would get an appropriate education and then could graduate from HS.
It's a gripping story,very interesting.

The last film I watched was 'Mrs Henderson Presents'. It was quite good. Dame Judi Dench and Bob Hoskins were very good. Seeing Will Young in the film was a bit strange, but he did really well, I was quite impressed with him. There were parts in the film that had me laughing out loud, like naked men and Mrs Henderson's comment over lunch (which was very rude, so I won't repeat it. :lol:). I recommend it. :)

I just watched "Deep Rising" last night for the umpteenth time on TV. I don't know why I like this lame, cheesey horror flick so much, but I ALWAYS watch it! :lol:

Watched "Office Space" this morning. Man that movie still kills me! :lol: Definitely a quality movie. :)

Nexy up, The Big Lebowski I think. Another classic!

Was The Tommyknockers. Obviously, I watched it for MARG. I'm not an addict of Stephen King. The storyline sucked, I didn't like it. The whole idea is not original... But it was worth watching for Marg! :)

Devil Wears Prada; It was okay. Quite funny. Not a good plot though. I liked the jokes Meryl Streep made, and she played a good bitch. But anything else? Nah.

Tsotsi; Good movie. Don't know why it got the A Award though. Liked the storyline and the actors were good too.

Jackass no. 2; OMFG. Yeah, those guys are gross, but really funny :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back