The International Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaelen, Apr 15, 2008.

?

Where In The World Are You?

1. North America

26.1%
  2. South America

0.9%
  3. Europe

58.3%
  4. Asia

8.7%
  5. Australasia

2.6%
  6. Africa

1.7%
  7. Antarctica

1.7%
  1. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Well they're mostly A*'s :p Watcha predicted in English?!

atleast your english isn't as bad as some people's :rolleyes: (you know what I'm on about :eek:)

Where didd everyone else go?

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Well Bright Eyes, it has a small malfunction :devil: I know we can't beat the UK, but it's not necessary to be mentioned twice :guffaw:Fix it Nat :drool: Recount 151

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Shhhh jools that was our little secret :lol:

And Shazza its an A/B :p But at least people can spell at this end :lol: Good point about everyone else maybe its because 'The Great' debate is over :lol:

4. shazza_018

^^And you can't even spell "Sense" right ?! LOL

Maybe I'll quote what you said in that other thread:

Need I say more :p :guffaw::guffaw:

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ohh thanks Soph :thumbsup: I will never live this down will I- I can't wait for Liffy to get back! So if anyone hears the rummor of 'Gramma Girl' ruining threads and disscusions with her terrible Engish then just look this way :guffaw::guffaw:

But watch it Soph...you know what they sayd about payback! :p

Edit: To Meaty where ever you are...I guess you'll be using this against me, won't you?!?!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

No kidding. I've only been gone for 5 hours and I come back to this many new posts. I know you're all excited but everyone needs to chill out and slow it down please. 3 lines of on topic posting is required.

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I never left. I'm just sitting here shaking my head at your pathetic spelling. :guffaw:

AND btw, we're not the non-us peeps thread anymore! So you can't ignore CSI_Kat and her US of A origins!!! :lol:

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Well I was born in Canada and lived there until I was about 5, before me and my family moved to Texas to be around my maternal grandmother when her health started to worsen. Well to say the least, I don't miss the cold :p

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I knew it :guffaw:

And for your information mister, Kat is on the list :D You were probably too busy checking out the spelling queen here :guffaw: But when it comes to adding those from the US they are going under the name they give me :lol: like 'Michigan' and 'Wisconsin' so if I get it wrong guys just give me a wack....Liffy, don't think this is an invitation to try and kick my butt because you won't win :p

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Wow so many people who live in the UK. Loved visiting there a few years back. London = amazing!

Sadly I live in the USA....Wisconsin to be exact. A nice place to visit but is extrememly cold in the Winter and tolerable in the Summer. Though I live about an hour North of Milwaukee, where they have Summerfest (World's Largest Music Festival), every year and amazing bands come and play. So I guess it's not so bad. :p

11. shazza_018

HAHA - Oooh! is that a threat or a promise :guffaw: :p

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I think I need a comma! I meant 'And for your information mister, Kat is on the list '... I was talking to Liffy :lol: But I think I've got to hide from Kat now :lol:

Stop moaning about our weather, it wouldn't be Britain without our erm 'lovely' weather ;) I went London for the first time at easter and it was really fun :D But When you do go Soph take good shoes :lol:

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Acutally I do want to live there! :p I can stand unpredictable weather...it happens a lot here. Plus I love rain, and it sure does rain a lot there. When I was in London is snowed for the first time in years. The ourguide was like you guys should feel right at home and we were like we're trying to get away form home. :lol:

And what's this I hear about grammer and spelling queen?! :guffaw: I agree, Nat needed a comma in there. *hides for the fact that she is an English major*

14. shazza_018

first off Elsie told us to slow down a bit so can we do that please ;)

Spelling and Grammer check before you post :p

'lovely' weather, are you kidding me, its almost raining all the time

Ahhh, I can't believe you said that your making me :scream:...You probably like it at first but after as couple of weeks of the same thing it'll drive you nuts :scream:

We don't get much snow where I live... :( I don't think we got any this winter but we did have a fair amount of snow in March/April :wtf:

Hehe did you see what she wrote in the miami thread, and she's predicted an A in english *hides from Nat*

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I am from the Netherlands, but not exactly proud of it, haha! I hate the weather here, and most of the people aren't nice. I really notice that, working in the tourist branche here, when I get Chinese people they're very nice (most of the time though), but when I get Dutch people, they annoy the poo out of me. They're all about getting things for free, and when something's available for tasting they eat all of it. AAH!