The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't Believe I won a "Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" PC Game. Finally! Good things happen to bad people!

I can't believe i am back! :D second thing what i did when came home after shower- jump in TalkCSI....
am i crazy? nooo... just crazy! :D :D

carlz31 said:

I can't believe that Azza can't believe that its not butter!...I'm telling you, it's not :lol:

I can't beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't beleive I can't beleive it's not butter! (It makes senes people! :lol:)

I Can't beleive Brazil Beat the 'roos. :(

I Can't beleive I sat through Posiedon TWICE.

I Can't beleive I can acctually stand to watch Tom Cruise in a movie. ONE MOVIE.

Wow! Congrats Palm! Must be fun!

I can't believe I scared myself silly thinking that I too lost my account here when I only entered the wrong password.

I can't believe all my teachers expected me to apply for an ASEAN Scholarship so I could go to Singapore to study.

According to them, I'd have a good chance of getting it.

But nah. I'm not sure the hostel shows Up-to-date CSI.

I can't beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't beleive I can't beleive it's not butter!
I can't believe that Azza can't believe that I can't believe that she can't believe its not butter :lol: (i wonder how long we can keep this going for ;))

I also can't believe that Brazil beat the Roos, but I also can't believe how well the Roos played :D

I can't believe I haven't heard from a good friend for almost two weeks :( I kinda miss you girl..

I can't believe I'm text-flirting atm :lol:

I can't believe my cousin and I have been trying to meet up for these past 3 years, and we keep canceling it and postponing it.. she lives 20km from me, which I can easily do by bike..

I can't believe I only just found this thread.

I can't believe my economics test went well today. (or at least I think so)

I can't believe the person that was sitting in front of me looked at my paper the whole time. I think I've made my test for me and her at the same time. Just hope the teacher won't notice!

I can't believe I'm running into Jayne here again. :lol:

Dutchie said:
I can't believe I'm running into Jayne here again. :lol:
:lol: I can't believe I read this post after I responded to your post in the 'say it out loud' thread :lol:
Hope your test went well!!

I can't believe my friend said to be online in 5 minutes, and it's about 10 minutes and she still hasn't shown herself.. hmpf.

I can't believe I havn't been here for such a long time.

& I can't believe I havn't spoken to Jayne for more then 2 weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back