The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how dumb this one friend is being.
I can't believe it's already almost 1 in the afternoon.
I can't believe how late I slept in.

I can't believe we've got these god dammed builders next door! I'm seriously pissed off! It's 9pm and they are still there! :eek: What's annoying me is that they have scaffolding up the front and back of our neighbours house and I swear they are trying to look through my bedroom window. :eek: :mad:

I can't believe how badly this stupid nail polish smells...it's making me kinda dizzy actually.
I also can't believe this artists voice...it's so amazing.

I can't believe there was a hawk sitting on our mower right on our front yard last night :eek: during ERs commercial break.

quoth_the_raven said:
I can't believe I have to start schoolwork again on July 31! :eek: I have an honors english book, but... ugh! :mad:

I can't believe Ann's starting again when I finally will have 1,5 week off.. I so wished I could snap my fingers and we'd all go *POOOOOF* 2 weeks ahead in time :p Alright, so you can stay behind Ann :lol:

I can't believe my grandma's in a critical condition after having had bypass surgery :(
I can't believe I almost saw my mum cry for the first time in my life, still she managed to walk out of the room.
I can't believe how much we're alike.. just emerge ourselves into our works and forget about reality.

Awws, poor Tink - passes a cookie ;)

I can't believe there's been a crash on the cable car lift in Scotland that I went on about a month ago whilst on holday there :eek:

I remember at the time when I was sat in the gondola going up with my friend, she was really scared and wanted to get off it, and I just kept telling her 'don't worry, it's perfectly safe, otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to operate it'.

Oh dear...such an awful accident from what I've just read and the pictures of the scene :(

i cant believe i just found out that a friend likes house and cameron together ewwww

and i cant believe how cute chase and cameron are together i know i didn't just realize it but im just saying, they should have never had sex :mad: that ruined there chances but they will get them back, they started to pick it up in the ep "safe"

I can't believe I just pressed the 'send' button. I'm getting nervous now..

I can't believe how awfully tired I am.. no coffee can stop this :(

I can't believe my grandma is still alive :D

Maybe you should be more open minded about ships? I mean... H/C isn't that bad...

I can't believe I 'accidentally' turned my friend into a Danny/Flack slasher. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back