The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe she's having a baby!
I can't believe she's having another baby! (different she)
I can't believe how lopsided my tree is! I think it might fall over... we're talking, big, massive pine tree here.
I can't believe my ride isn't here yet... oh, wait, yes I can.

I can't believe I have a feeling I'm not making sense :confused:
I can't believe I didn't talk to her yesterday :eek:
I can't can't believe there's only two weeks left before HOME RULE :D

robospanker_fan said:
I can't believe I can't stop staring at Jayne's avatar...
:lol: As long as you're not clicking it.. I'm working on finding out what's behind that link though :p

I can't believe how much she hurt me, every time I'm reminded to her, I get all nervous and feel so much sadness and pain rise up again :(

robospanker_fan said:

I'm the same - can't stop staring at it! :lol:

I can't believe that when I sent a text to one of my friends by accident that she replied jokingly but I blew up at her because I thought she was being serious :(

Golden_Smile said:
robospanker_fan said:

:lol: Well, I'm glad it keeps people busy :p

I can't believe I'm actually wondering whether people have really tried to press the link :lol: Well, I have anyway, just to be sure :p

I still can't believe there's a man called Jayne :confused:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Golden_Smile said:
robospanker_fan said:

:lol: Well, I'm glad it keeps people busy :p

I can't believe I'm actually wondering whether people have really tried to press the link :lol: Well, I have anyway, just to be sure :p

I still can't believe there's a man called Jayne :confused:

( ^^^ longest quote thing I've done! :lol:)

I did, quite a few times! :lol: Thought you might like to know :p

I can't believe that I did try to press the link!

I can't believe that after sitting down and writing down what I was going to spend my money on (got lots of things going on that I need money for), I forgot about my mum's birthday and buying her a present! :lol: :rolleyes:

I cant believe I was watching from my window, smiling at something what I thought was a squirrel but it was a brick with shadows moving on it. :rolleyes:
I cant believe my mother has bought ANOTHER gazebo for the garden to sit in nice weathers. We've aleady had one before but it broke because of too much water that accumulated from last winter on the top. :lol:
I cant believe the nice weather we've been having here all weekend! :)

I can't believe it's not butter.
I can't believe that I stayed up that late and got up that early. The agony of it all.
I can't believe I have to wait another week to see the movie. *sniffles*

I can't believe I laugh at my avatar when I see it

I can't believe it's mid-July and it's +15c outside

I can't believe how much my head hurts because I hit it to iron bar 30mins ago

DaWacko said:
I can't believe I laugh at my avatar when I see it
*drool* :lol: :lol: OMG *bows to avvie-maker* that is priceless :lol: I love Alan Rickman.. especially when his hair goes *woooosh*

I can't believe I've been chatting with my friend's exbf for the past 2 hours.. gaaahh.. come on, I know she'd done some things and she has a very weird personality, but please, I'm not your social worker :rolleyes: even though you're so kind and all.

I can't believe dad came home last evening, started having his dinner and was like: "oh and btw, I'm off to Norway tonight for a couple of days.. will be back around Thursday or Friday" and mum was like: "Okidoke, have fun at work!" :eek: Me: "aren't you guys supposed to be married?" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back