The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I think I caught a cold :(
I can't believe the first week of July has passed already :eek: time's flying.. even when you're not having fun :p
I can't believe she doesn't believe she's a beauty.. because she is.

I can't believe I got totally soaked at lunch! :eek: To make matters worse I'm wearing sandals today as it was so warm this morning. Wearing sandals in the rain was not fun, on my way back to work my sandal flew off my foot into the road! :eek: :lol:

I can't believe that today I went to see my schedule for work today and:

1. The game named me Emmy in the schedule...MY NAME IS NIKKI! I like Emmy though. :D
2. I have to work from 7 AM! AM! So I have to get up at, six? Damn.... :(

i can't believe we will be alone with my friend( girl :p ) in my house! :D

i can't believe all windows in my house are opened, but here is no oxygen anyway ..

i can't believe my hamster is not eating or drinking...maybe because here is so hot.. :rolleyes:

I can't beleive how stupid some car drivers are:

a)one looks to see oncoming traffic before pulling out onto road.
b)one does not stop in the middle of the road and open ones car door.
c)one does not lose ones temper in road rage and hang out the window whilst having a paddy.

All the above are simple points and yet I can't beleive people can't abide by them- How pathetic!

I can't believe that this kid keeps calling me practically every day and doesn't get that I'm ignoring him -- especially since I'm "not home" or "sleeping" all the time.

i cant believe its been a year since the london bombs :( i want quite caught up in those ones. but on 21st july i was.

i cant believe i can hear my broken bone rattling when i shake my leg :D :lol:

defiantDittohead said:
i cant believe its been a year since the london bombs :( i want quite caught up in those ones. but on 21st july i was.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
defiantDittohead said:
i cant believe i can hear my broken bone rattling when i shake my leg :D :lol:
:eek: *faints*
If were me, wouldn't think it was funny...
Do you need glue? :lol:
Hope you get better. ;)

yeah, i was near the train station where a series of bombs in cars were found.
nahh my leg is fine ;) :lol:

i cant believe howe tired i feeel, i havent done anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back