The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe my dad woke me up this morning for breakfast, which was actually really sweet. But I was tired and I was having a very good dream! *frustrated sigh*

i cant believe kazzy is persauding me to see a doc! its only a severly swollen foot and possible broken bones! that was only 3 days ago and it was only a crack i heard. i dont BEEEEEELIEVE it

JayneEmilysRealm said:
defiantDittohead said:
i cant believe i got "warned" for having an avatar too big....twice :D
Ohh you too, Dave? :p

I can't believe my upperlegs are so white in contrast to the rest of my body :confused:

I can't believe I missed so many phonecalls today already.. geez, I feel popular :p

I can't believe I still have the same closet for my clothes since I was 7 or so :rolleyes: The doors won't close because it's filled. I need to move :p
yeah :lol:

well it was 800x600 and the other reason was it was 3mb :lol:

i cant believe that people that i dont even no are saying im not ugly!thanks guys but honestly when i read that it just makes me cry harder!~ its just hard that when you say that you are ugly and people say you pretty and you just dont beleive them! i just dont see it! other people say that im just fishing for compliments! well guess what im not! i really think that im ugly! and maybe if some random peson on the street said hey! yuor really pretty then maybe i would feel better but it means nothing when people i know say it because they are just trying to be nice!

so really you guys thanks but no thanks

defiantDittohead said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
defiantDittohead said:
i cant believe i got "warned" for having an avatar too big....twice :D
Ohh you too, Dave? :p

I can't believe my upperlegs are so white in contrast to the rest of my body :confused:

I can't believe I missed so many phonecalls today already.. geez, I feel popular :p

I can't believe I still have the same closet for my clothes since I was 7 or so :rolleyes: The doors won't close because it's filled. I need to move :p
yeah :lol:

well it was 800x600 and the other reason was it was 3mb :lol:

defiantDittohead, this is a official warning of double posting/spamming

I've told about it to you so many times and won't do it again. If you feel this was wrong, please PM me, TBonz or take it to QSF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back