The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI it's not a shirt it's a Robe. :lol:
Other thing the ending left me speechless.
And the eppie was okay. Not the best but still that Cliffhanger Killed me. For 10 minutes I was like did he or did he not?
It's fine. Now next season. Just crossing fingers hoping that nothing wrong happens.
On another Note Jackpot is on tonight on Spike Yayness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newflame13 said:
FYI it's not a shirt it's a Robe. :lol:
Actually it's Billy's shirt, not from wardrobe. Take a look at the Pictures on WPAP of the Hancock Park Benefit from last summer. He's wearing the same shirt. :)

yes, he's still hot!
My mother called me and asked me if I watch the show. I said yes and asked me about William Petersen... Now my mother doesn't watch tv, she said she heard how good looking he is and asked me about it.
I thougth that was funny :) so I gave her an earful ;)
I thought the episode itself was ok. and all the "oneliners" he said were typical. My husband call it the "one line Grissom episode"
He did look good in that shirt, but black is more his color or even blue. to bring out his eyes.
And I read somewhere, that WP writes some of his material as well as being the excecutive producer.
We all have next season to look forward to,
and I'm set to watch JACKPOT.. on Spiketv :)

i loved the ep!! :D i'm so happy about factual GSR happening, also that Brass is ok. maaan, it was handled sooo gooooood (GSR), i kinda fell in love with it once again. still G/LH in my heart but GSR is so close now :p i loved billy in whole ep, he got a lot of screen time, and he was amazing. if he writes his own lines - it means the guy is awesome :D (well he is anyway). i know that he likes to add his own lines during the shooting (maybe that was you read about hhunter). i also recall him saying in one of the dailies videos "i don't write these things" about the lines, and jorja laughed at him cause he added a lot to the scene they were shooting :)

Out of the 6 years, this was the worst finale, not good writing, storylines all over the show, I thought the Brass one would take centre stage, but didn't. Didn't hold my attention at all, and what the hell was that ending. Has Grissom been kidnapped and another one in his place.

Oh my god I forgot to mention Jackpot yesterday on Spike. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To me, Fur and Loathing and Jackpot are the best ever back-to-back CSI episodes.
clapsmiley.gif
They go together like peanut butter and jelly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of Spike, Wednesday they are going to show LHB.
bigsmile3.gif

Just one more finale to go then I'm free for the summer yippeeeee!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

-----------------------------
Threehottness.jpg

well, you know, it's impossible to make EVERYONE happy. 80% of the people want or don't mind GSR (a result in a recent poll) so as csi is in it's 7 season, the writers just finally made it happen. i don't mind, i actually love it and i'm happy :D IMO the finale was really good and i liked the whole season, most of the eps ROCKED!! :D I LOVE CSI!! WOOHOO :)

ok , Watched Jackpot yesterday... that rocked.
Then I had DVR'd Invisible Evidence. That one rocked too.
I forgot that one had the ... "pretend you are on top of me"
Still hot...
Two really good episodes... Grissom rocks! :)

Adzix said:
well, you know, it's impossible to make EVERYONE happy.
How true. I really didn't ship anyone for a long time, but after 3 years of dark angsty Grissom (which was great for a while), it's time for him to evolve and have some emotional comfort in his life. The changes seem to have sparked his wicked sense of humor again, and I'm loving it. :cool:

Yes ebuzz he does seem more contented and calm and happier- love will do that :p- and 27 to 30 million fans watch this show every week and I think the writers and he being an executive producer know what their doing-here's an article/interview with Billy-Jorja-Marg and George on "The Early Show" I won't do any shipping here-- read it yourself- ;)

Click to read News Story

=========
~Edited: To short link and give it a name. :) ~

WHOA. That episode was really cool. I mean just for the ending IT ROCKED ;)

Agreed. Different kind of cliffhanger, but hey that was still one :eek:

When the screen faded to black I felt like throwing something at my poor tv ... 5 months or so without seeing Griss and the gang, and not knowing what happened/will happen next between Griss and Sara *sigh* will be torture -thank God I have my DVD's.

ANYway. Back on topic :rolleyes: THE HOTTNESS!! :D

That blue hawaiian shirt :p :p :p
And the red shirt + hat!! WOW. Hot stuff :devil:
What can I say? He looked great.

Desertwind, thank you so much for that link. I had missed this interview :cool:

I think it's neat that lots of media reviews are commenting on GSR. It's not often that a single episode gets so much press. The mere fact that CSI can provoke this much interest is what makes me love it so much. It's probably the best thing I've ever seen on TV.

Grissom is the best looking investigater ever.
Also I like the ending it was a different cliffhanger yes but I wanna see what happens next. But we gotta wait til next season. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back