The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

CHICAGO BILLY. YAYNESS I'm going back home this summer. It's gonna be Great. :D I get to meet the man. :D and I get to have fun too.
    I WANNA SHIRT-Less SCENE to GRISSOMfreak your not alone.
    I LOVE HIS CURLY HAIR GOD DAMN!!!
    And I know a guy I like that has Billy's Eyes. :D

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, i'm gonna respect whatever he'll do. on one hand i want him to stay on CSI, but when it comes to health problems, i'd rather he quit, than be sick later.

3. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

:) As he's had so much color put in his hair it's pretty hard to tell ;) but with no dye put in over the summer, his hair actually goes considerably white from what we've noticed, and if left alone, i'm pretty sure it would go completely white. you can see the difference in hair color at the cubs last year where it had been left alone.

and i'll do my best to find out about the rollercoasters :)

4. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

Billy's heart condition is pretty much under control right now, he had to change his diet and work out some to get it back on track, but he's doing better, he's been giving up smoking on and off for about 4 years now, sometimes successful, other times not. and yes Gina keeps an eye on him in that respect ;)

When Grissom finally goes, i think (obviously depending on what he's offered) he might wait a while before doing anything on screen. His production company has several projects what he'd like to work on, so i'm sure he'll want to spend time doing those, even if it's the other side of the camera, along with his theater work. He's an Artistic Director with some theaters in chicago, so i wouldn't be surprised to see him back in chicago doing theater next year perhaps (thats my personal opinion btw, not fact), depending on whether he accepts his season 8 offer, but that still may leave him scope to do theater and CSI like he will be in Season 7.

Wherever Billy is, Gina is there too, they don't live apart no more as they did before they were married. Billy used to travel back to chicago on a regular basis during their "courtship".

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks puppypower76 :D

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The irregular heartbeat news was at the beginning of S/5 almost two years ago- :( old news- and as far as him "smoking" a fan saw him recently and he had a cigarette :(it was on our "files" news- you'll have to research and find it yourself ;)bad boy- :confused: and I like him with the dark hair- look's years younger- grey-to me spells "old" and he's still so young- many stars dye their hair, why not him in "The Skulls" he looked old- to me-to each his own- he's still a "fox" regardless :p

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Billy Smokes, HMMMM
    that sheds a whole new light on him
    he's still hot
    and I like the bits of grey in his hair. And sorta curly :)

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

9. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

[​IMG]

I have a feeling it's the Grey's Anatomy's quote that's gonna win :p :rolleyes: -everybody's been talking about this show, yet I have absolutely NO idea what it's about :lol: :lol:

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i have completely NO idea about any other shows :lol: except L&O, "Will and Grace" and "Sex and The City", though the last two ended already, and i can only watch reruns :( and L&O started to be boring (except SVU), and i can't watch it anymore cause i only think WWGD and can't concentrate on the plot :lol:

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

ITA, the grey made him much older maybe that's why I never noticed his "Hottness" during the first 3 seasons. :lol:
    Then the beard comes along ..... awwwwww "Mr HOTTNESS!!!" [​IMG]

----------------------
    [​IMG]

12. GrissomFREAK

Sure, he does look much younger with the beard and the dyed hair, but still, the Hottness was there as well during the first 3 seasons. I noticed it. That's one of the reasons why I got hooked on CSI in the first place ;) Grissom :D
    There was just this little something about him that made him irresistible. Cute. Can't explain :rolleyes:
    Love at first sight ;) :D

And then The Beard came along, and ... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

[​IMG]

13. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

My coworker's husband looks like Billy. The extent of my jealousy is insane!!! No one can replace the original, thought! ;)

14. GrissomFREAK

I can't blame ya :D

But you're right, there's nothing like the original :p

15. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

From looking at his early pics/screen appearances, I would say his hair was very dark brown before it started to go white. Personally, I love it. The dark color ages his skin and looks harsh in the light. (As you age, the trick is to go lighter to soften the look.) Actually, I think they finally got it right the last couple of seasons. With that little-boy face of his the silver-white hair and bright blue eyes only make him look hotter. :p

And I agree with you about his future in Chicago theatre vs. CSI... I think that maybe if he's allowed to do both, he may just hang around. But who knows... this is Mr. Follow-Your-Heart we're talking about. He has now officially earned the right to do what suits him, and you know he and Gina both want to get back home. I honestly don't think he ever expected CSI to take up 8 years of his life.

No matter what the vote, this quote is KING. After 4 years of expressing his displeasure with the CSI spinoffs, this is gold. Grey's Anatomy can't touch that no matter who wins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.