The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

well in that case, Hayden Christensen, Zach Braff, Tom Hanks, David Duchovny, Jonathan Jackson, Adam Sandler, Eric Szmanda, Jonathan Brandis, Orlando Bloom (of course!)Harrison Ford, and i love the older actors like Dick Van Dyke and Rex Harrison, Clint Eastwood, John Wayne.

2. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

hey guys just a heads up b/c i think the mods might not like this there is a thread for this over here
    this thread is to celebrate the god that is billy lol

3. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

damn internet bloody stopped working, lost the frigging post. Argggggggghhhhhhh! :mad:
    *deep breath in, let it go*
    Ok, I will say it again.
    I've forgotten....
    Oh, yeah. I would love to see him from his early, early days. Like before TLADILA. I would like to know whether he has become hotter with age, or if he has just been sexy his whole life. (I think that is what I said, *mumbles to self* )

Oh, ams never fear, I too am 'telesexual' (had to mod that again. :lol: :devil: )
    What ya lookin' at me like that for? It's the closest I can get!

That brings to me to my next point. What would everyone do if they met Billy?
    Me personally. I would faint. I have low blood pressure, I stand up to quickly and I go blind for a while. Not good. So any suprise like seeing his holy hotness in person would send me crashing to the floor.
    This has it's advantages though. He would be able to peel me off the floor! My knight in shining armour. Or is it actor in hawaiin shirt? :lol: *sigh* How jealous of me would you be then, huh, huh, huh? Although I would probably faint again, and would be sent to hospital, prescribed never to see Billy again. *sobs*

God I'm wierd. *blink*

Just to comment on the Kiefer thing...meh, he's not like wow or anything, I don't really know him. Not really a fan of 24, so yeah. There really isn't anyone who compares to Billy for me. I don't like the ES types, you know, funny hairstyles, muscles, etc. I like pure masculine guys, who don't feel the need to go all aesthetic which is too feminine to me. I like my women natural too. Not extreme skinny or anything like that. ;)
    So ta-da now you know all there is to know about me. :lol: For anything else, go see my OD! :lol: (warning: it's quite...depressing, for want of a better word)

Nice to see you, to see you...

4. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

i have no idea what i'd do. i know my ears would go completely red. and i tend to babble so i probably would do that.

5. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

How about the First Church of Billyology! Every chapter has a lock of the great one's hair on display right next to a solid-gold statue of the idol. :D

6. eggbe4thechicken

Yeah I blush lots too. I have social phobia too, so I would pretty much be silent. That's if I would even be able to go up to him. Actually thinking about it I probably wouldn't. Admire from a distance I think. It's safer. ;)

7. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

id get a great camera with zoom lense and take tons upon tons of pictures until my battery/memory card was dead.

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I've always said to myself if I met Billy i'd buy him a beer (if we met in bar lol) cuz I owe him one. He's given me a lotta pleasure since I 'found' him/CSI (omg that sounds dirty and it wasnt meant to!) so that's what i'd like to do. I'd ask for a pic/autograph, probs crack a bad joke/saracsm/make an ass out of myself/scare him then leave him be. I wouldn't wanna leave him but you gotta repect people right?

9. eggbe4thechicken

God, his hair. Don't even get me started on his hair. Those new pics. His hair. :eek: I have such an urge to squee, but I won't, too noisy.
    That episode is quite near, it really is, it's before my birthday, which is also soon. ;)
    Or better yet, a telescope. You could be in the building above him, and see him as clearly as you would if he was right next to you. Although that would be a bit stalkerish...ummm, of course I would never do that. :rolleyes:

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

you fangirls are cracking me up...:lol:

If I met him, I'd turn red all over :eek: (I too have Low BP) so he'd be picking me up off the floor too.
    I'd have to have a camera for photographic evidence... you know 'the evidence doesn't lie' ;)

then probably ask him for an autograph then make an ass of myself as well.

11. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

i always wanted to just run my fingers threw his hair. looking at all these screen caps of billy he seems to be going grey since the early 80's. i think thats so cute for some reason.

12. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Anyone know when we start a new thread????
    God knows what i'd do if i met him but id definately try and get a pic of me with him givin me a kiss even if it is only on the cheek :lol:

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'd want a hug! A big strong huggy of Billy awwwhh that'd be ace! I drempt I met him once and he stroked my head and played with my hair. Woooweee. Needless to say I was gutted when I woke up :'(

14. eggbe4thechicken

You know how Jorja has said that she goes in these forums sometimes? I wonder whether she posts at all. It wouldn't suprise me, considering how hot Billy is that she, or anyone else for that matter, may come in here to express their inner most desires! :lol:

Oh, my, god *blink*

What if ams is actually one of 'them'! An other! (i.e. a cast member, we shall call them others for short ;) ) Or what if I am just pulling your bluff, and I am in fact one of 'them'. Mwahahahaha...:devil:
    I know I'm not, but what if she is? *points at hhunter* You with your Catherine icons, maybe it's because you are in fact Marg, and, and, *faints*

15. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

breath dude breath. take deep breath in ....and dont forget that whole exhaleing thing. its ok. nice thought though. that would be neat!. i know the writers/creaters of scrubs go to the forums/message boards sometimes and reads what fans are saying. and some actors even have their own website/myspace now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.