The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

LOL! Well said hun. So very true. Wouldn't you just love to stroke that thaaang? Get over to the pic thread, i'm gonna post his neckypoo!

2. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

i tend to swear alot too. i find it fun to watch billy films cause like, i first found him in CSI and grissom is just...so...quite ya know? and he's not very emotional and ladadad you all know what i mean, then i watch his movies and he's totally differnt! which i know is the point. but about this TLADILA...is it really good? cause i've heard mixed reviews and i dont even konw what its about i admit.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

My fav. is "LONG GONE" 1987.. he's so damn cute, and charming & plays baseball, which he loves, so that part is awesome, and he's good!!! you'll die.. from drooling on yourself.. and "GUNSHY" so different, a hard drinking loser/washed-up writer, and curses and smokes like a fiend.. such a switch from his Grissom character and "KEEP THE CHANGE" he's darling & is a cowboy type and plays opposite Jack Palance the icon actor (who's gone now) and has two girls in this one..(sleeps with them both) naughty boy... the rest all good, cause he's in them.. I want to see him on the big screen, and in a role that would merit him an Oscar, I know he could pull it off with the right role ~~~calls Speilberg~~~ ;)

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Be afraid... be very afraid Miss Monk!

Hello to you and your Billyness... it's great on here! Welcome! Party til you puke with us! ;)

Me too, chuck. I have to spend all day biting back obsenities, then I like to express myself by letting rip with a swear word. I do have a pottymouth! Sometimes, it is the only way!

But Billy swearing is weird. I think you guys are right - Grissom doesn't swear so I don't expect Billy to do it in other films. But having read A Dublin Carol, he had to do ****loads!! :lol: :lol:

Got to agree with poppylvsgriss - Hard Promises is my fave film of his. Is Sissy Spacek a little bit bonkers marrying someone else instead of Billy? When he is drying off from jumping in the lake - :eek: Oh. My. God!

And there's the gorgeous back action in the bathroom mirror in Fear. Don't even get me started... ;)

5. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

i would LOVE to see billy in a role that would gain him an oscar too, or at least a nomination, but he doesnt seem to be interested in that. and ya know, thats kind of what attracted me to him too, is that he loves what he does but he does what he wants.

6. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Yeah, chuck, I know what you mean. I saw Kiefer Sutherland in the Sentinel and I thought WOOF! But that got me thinking what my reaction would be to seeing Billy at the cinema. I think I would have to be physically restrained to stop me licking the screen! :lol:

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Ooo Kiefer is cute in a strange way. :p

Ooo I can't wait for Gunshy then WOOT!

On the subject of licking the screen, i've been known before now to kiss him on the tv...LOL, i'm joking of corse. *whistles and looks around, runs off, hoping nobody will notice she's a freak* :)

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Kiefer is another who has got more ravageable as they have aged!

Sadly, ams, I don't believe you... you kiss, hug, lick and stroke your TV screen when Billykins is on!

Did you just see Peter Kay and Matt Lucas on Comic Relief?! LMAO!! I Would Roll 500 Miles!! They did the Proclaimers as Brian Potter and Andy Pipkin!! Hilarious! That will be bigger than Amarillo! :lol:

9. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

well, i dont molest my tv when billy is on..unless someones around cause its always fun to wig people out hehe, but i do get all giggly and i get the biggest smile and i feel all happy!

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Keifer is great! I have to start watching 24 I guess too!
    yes Billy has gotten better.. he was still HOTTTTTT when he was younger too though. :D

look at his stage work... he's hot ;)

11. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I'm just a bit odd, hhunter. When he was my age, he wouldn't have made me look twice. But 1998 onwards... whoa mama!! Hotness was invented for him! :lol: |Devilishly handsome! :devil:

12. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

i dont know if i can say the same. i havnt seen much of him when he was younger. the youngest was that one pic but the rest of been screen caps from movies he's been in since the 80's.

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Gawd he was hot younger. I know im obbsessed but TL&DILA is perfection in the viewing form ;)

BF - we have no televizzle in the pc room so I canna watch it. Moo. I heard my second husband Daniel Craig was on earlier? How'd he look/behave?
    And, how did you know about my tv molestation?! Lol, pecking/stroking the screen is about as far as I go, i'm not a telesexuel. LOL.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Agree to disagree on Keifer.. he's always angry, I'm not a fan at all, my girlfriend is.. and than there's those who like Mark Walberg.. he's to dark for my tastes, to me, and it's so ok if you don't agree they don't have the oozing charm that our Billy has :p I like Greg Kennar, Kevin Kline, Michael Keaton, Antonio Banderas, Andy Garcia, Kevin Costner, Kevin Spacey, and from the old days Robert Redford.. and do any of you know who Peter Strauss is? I love him.. different strokes, and to each one's own..right?

15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Okaaay, we naming other blokes we like? Ok, here I go. David Duchovny, Josh Holloway, Daniel Craig, George Clooney, Kevin Costner, young Paul Newman, Jamie Denton, Johnny Depp, Clive Owen, Bill Pullman, Bruce Willis, Mathew McGonhay (can't spell that lol) Joaquin Pheonix & Goran Visjnic. Lol, ok that'll do for now.

Nope dunno who Peter Strauss is, he and actor?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.