"The Gone Dead Train" Discussion *SPOILERS*

CSIFIles interviewed Robert David Hall and this is part of the interview concerning this episode:

CSI Files: What can you share about the episode?

Hall: This particular episode really centers around Doc Robbins. He had four bodies in the space of three weeks where he can't identify the cause of death, and in nine years this has never happened. He's like me, Irish and Welsh, and he's not going to take it lying down. So he does something a little bit illegal: he sort of talks Catherine and Langston into helping him go out of the lab to do a little more research to find out what happened, how these particular deaths occurred. The adventure ensues. Doc Robbins and Langston go on a road trip to Reno to illegally examine medical records. Doc Robbins goes with Catherine out to a trailer park where she's almost murdered by a person who has rabies.

CSIFIles interviewed Robert David Hall and this is part of the interview concerning this episode:

Hall: This particular episode really centers around Doc Robbins. He had four bodies in the space of three weeks where he can't identify the cause of death, and in nine years this has never happened. He's like me, Irish and Welsh, and he's not going to take it lying down. So he does something a little bit illegal: he sort of talks Catherine and Langston into helping him go out of the lab to do a little more research to find out what happened, how these particular deaths occurred. The adventure ensues. Doc Robbins and Langston go on a road trip to Reno to illegally examine medical records. Doc Robbins goes with Catherine out to a trailer park where she's almost murdered by a person who has rabies.

Finally a Doc storyline! This is going to be a fun episode to watch, Ray and Robbins have such an interesting chemistry and then going out with cath to a crime scene. I can literally count on one hand the times Doc has been out of the mourge, he needs sunlight too. :p

Oh that sounds pretty suspenseful... I really can't wait to see it. And for the first time since RDH plays our Doc Robbins he gets an episode where he can show us fully why we like him so much :)

I'm really looking forward to this episode :D

Thanks for the info ,Wojo.

Sounds great.I really like Doc interactions with both Catherine and Ray and he is also one of the actors that when gets a chance to shine,really delivers.

This episode looks intense.I was really worried about Catherine watching it.Hopefully Doc will save the day.

I've been trying to think of other episodes that have been more or less Doc-centric. Two that spring to mind are "Ending Happy" where Robbins kept interrupting Brass and the CSIs with yet another contributing factor to Happy's death, and "Iced", where he sort of turned CSI when the body was stolen. I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

I've been trying to think of other episodes that have been more or less Doc-centric. Two that spring to mind are "Ending Happy" where Robbins kept interrupting Brass and the CSIs with yet another contributing factor to Happy's death, and "Iced", where he sort of turned CSI when the body was stolen. I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Another one would be "Lying Down with Dogs", I suppose. He sang at a benefit where he knew the victim.

Back