The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Hodges and Doc Robbins, you see how Doc gets on David from time to time, could u imagine him and Spanky

....like the way they were in iced.....when hodges came in to do the sniff test...heheh :lol:

One of my favorite Hodges moments is this exchange from Last Laugh, I just thought it was funny :)

CATHERINE: We've got a bigger problem than we thought we had.

DAVID HODGES: Why are you looking at me?

CATHERINE: I'm not looking at you.

DAVID HODGES: Yes, you are.

Ahhh yes.....I remember and they briefly spoke....though it was a little more tense then casual chitchat...lol

If I can remember correctly anyway...

DAVE talkin to superdave...lol...*tries to think what it was hodges said to superdave after the labrats got kicked out*

somethin about if he ever had somethin weird in his lab, he'd have to consider letting superdave see it

lol...another is in, I think, "time of your death" (not 100% sure) when he talks to cath about the chalk from the pool room, and she was quick to tell him to stop making it sound all dirty.

He said something along the lines of if Superdave will ask to see it, he, David Hodges will get Cranky. Wasn;t there an ep back in season 5 in which he said he never gets cranky?

The part with the chalk was funny :p

Another funny scene that comes to mind was between Hodges and Catherine, I think it was in Room Service:

Hodges: Let me ask you something: How do you know when it's gone from just friends to more than?

Catherine: Well, if you have to ask - it's just friends.

Hodges: She's making dinner for me this weekend.

Catherine: Are you the only guest?

Hodges: Do her roommates count?

:lol: It's not the funniest thing, but when it comes to Hodges, it doesn't take much to make me laugh :lol:

one of my faves is one of the first conversations he had with sara:

Hodges: "Sprial gouges..check it out!"
Sara: "From tip to tip, what do you think caused these marks?"
Hodges: "Give me more time, I'm not a miracle worker!"
Sara: "Well that's obvious, Hodges, if you were a miracle worker you wouldn't be rude."
Hodges: " I wasn't being rude, I was being curt, rude would be 'when I know, you'll know'.......friends?"
Sara: ".....no"

It still makes me giggle... :lol:

Hehe, one of my favorite scenes is still the one in I Like to Watch... he really is a glory whore, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back