The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i dont agree. i dont think that it was so gross. maybe a gross thing to do, but it really doesnt desgust me cause its david. it is a david thing to do. maybe he was bragging to nick, maybe just trying to open up to him. he is not exactly the most social person, so if that the way for him to express himself, at least hes expressing himself.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:lol: Someone should teach Hodges that there is a point when it goes from revealing to the point of TMI (To Much Info). Maybe it was all in the delivery, you know they have to allow that guy to smile more, then it would come across as "hey cool" instead of "Wierd facts". :)

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hehe. weird facts are good too though. nick thought that it was TMI, i think, or maybe he found it amusing that specifically david would do such a thing

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I personally didn't think it was gross. To me that is a very gutsy thing to do, just imagine what would've happened if he'd gotten caught...
    I've felt the urge to do it too, but wasn't brave enough...and well, I'm not a guy so it wouldn't have worked anyways... :p however, I do admire David for going through with it.
    Still, telling Nicky wasn't the smartest thing to do... I think he wanted to show him that he's got it in him but it kinda backfired, seeing how little Nick was impressed by that.

ETA: Please everyone, don't let the N/H love die...move your butts over to the ship threads :p

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Ah different opinions. That's good. Otherwise what would there be for us to discuss? ;) To me, its not something he'd do. But that's Hodges for us. Unpredictable. Even the robot he did was spontaneous and something Id not expect, and I loved it. I read the dialogue for that scene. Id rather he'd keyed the car than peed on it. If he went for option one, Id go: "WHOA dude. Way to go!" When I read that he peed on it my first reaction was to laugh. Then I thought, wait, he peed on the handle over a grade? Really-- Hodges? It didn't register. He's a man of many dark/quirky secrets I guess. :p With Hodges, Ive to expect the unexpected. Its good to see that he's slowly opening up though. Good for him. I wonder what other secrets he'd reveal next? His past would be good.

But yeah, that revelation belongs in the weird bucket. :lol:

PS: Remember the Hodges word game? We have one for G - Gutsy.

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I wouldn't have expected that from him but we should keep in mind that he was a little younger when he did that, we have no idea how important that grade was, what other emotional stress he might have been going through at that time or how much of an a** that teacher was...
    So I can see it happen (well, can't see the actual incident-don't want to imagine that!)
    It's very hodges to just snap in a situation that has him mad.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

yeah, i dont think that its all that weird, as ive said, cause hodges is weird, which is one of the things that i love about him, so expect the unexpected.
    maybe he was drunk when he did it. never know.

8. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

would have been easier, i know...
    it's just that past forums people tended to like to shout at people who asked stuff that was posted elsewhere... so, i feel obliged to go look for myself...
    silly, i know...

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

no. i say that if its about hodges, you should ask here. out there its scary to mention him. you might get stuff thrown at you.
    we wont think that you are stupid at all!

10. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

I agree with pabzi

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

yeah, those people out there can get scary sometimes.

12. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

When you ask about Hodges or if you want to say how amazing he is in other threads, you have to duck for cover. Not everytime though, just sometimes. Some hate him, some love him. Which is fine because not all of us like the same characters. But over here its safe. Out there...youve got to brace yourself. ;)

13. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

ok, thank you. :)

i had a little break through with my mum over hodges today, normally she doesn't get him... we where watching play with fire on dvd, and she felt sorry for hodges... it's small, but it's a start. :D

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

awww. thats sweet. why doesnt she get him? well, he isnt easy to get, but thats whats great about him!

15. disprncss358

disprncss358 Rookie

Awww... she'll warm up to him eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.