The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I come for my daily snag of pics, what lovely pics there are.

I love your analysis of this scene, Aquila ;) Nicely done!

Man, I love that pic of them, they are way too close not to be touching. They are like animals in heat rubbing up against each other. But I can't blame them and well I like it!

I loved Greg in this last ep. The way he was so caring with the father about the sons death. Nicky is really um Rubbing off on him ;) I guess they are good at teaching each other things. Like you said Love_Fan, without Greg, Nicky wouldn't know so much about excessive masturbation. :p

2. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

You won't get any complaints from me either. :D The Love fic is what I'm all about right now...but it helps that no one is writing good Janto. :p

Yeah, I think that someone was bound to notice just how they are together, but I also love the idea of them shocking everyone. Cath is the one I think would notice though, if anyone would. :thumbsup:

And that love sign makes my day, every time I see it. :adore:

Ta. :)

And yeah, they're pretty close there...and the rubbing off on each other...well, lets just say I'll be in my bunk. ;)

3. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

There was a lot of action going on in that scene and thanks Aquila for your excellent interpretation of it!

By the sound of it I really need to watch One Hit Wonder again! Greg giving Nick a hand...;)

And speaking of rubbing off on eachother :devil:, look at this from the latest eppy:

[​IMG]
    Same stance and look at their hands! Adorable!

And egeria, Abra Cadaver with the Love Sign scene? Nick just couldn't help himself could he?;)

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I couldn't help myself and had to watch Scuba Doobie Doo again. And believe it or not I noticed something I hadn't before.
    When Greg talks about the liquid soap and the rubber suit and gets closer and closer to Nick, Nick really gets flustered and clears his throat, indicating Greg's too close. Can't believe I didn't see it the first 10 times I watched it!
    And later on when Greg waves at Nick in the lab, Nicky totally sees it and even grins at him. Well, you can't really see the grinning but he's totally happy to see Greg. Plus his good mood has multiplied after the wave when he tells Cath about his findings.

Completely agree with you Stokes4Me about them taking similar stances. They even wear similar clothes and they totally rub off on each other :devil::lol:

5. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I totally need to watch One Hit Wonder now. :devil:

That cap. :adore: Couples DO tend to adopt similarities don't they? That's a brilliant cap, and just goes to show how perfect they are for each other.

Abra Cadaver...must I admit how many times I played back that scene? :D Well I DID have to get the perfect cap right?! :guffaw:

6. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Ta. :D There will be more where that came from.

omg, they are so mirroring! Well, if that's not an indicator...nothing is. I can't believe I hadn't noticed any mirroring...which is funny since Jack and Ianto do it all the time, and I'm very aware of it. Now I need to watch them all again, what a shame!

Also, love the cap. :adore:

Yeah, I need to watch Scuba Doobie Doo again too...it's one of my faves, I did notice that Greg walks by and waves when Cath starts talking, and Nick lifts his head in acknowledgement and grins. Nice.

But I need to watch the Greg stalking his Nicky scene now. :thumbsup:

7. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Great posts, everyone! :thumbsup:

You have described it perfectly. :thumbsup: I really could watch that scene from "Felonious Monk" all day.

I'm not complaining either. Your Nick/Greg fics will be always welcome. And Happy (belated) St Patrick's Day to you!

Thanks for putting that image in my head..... Nick is really rubbing off on Greg, in so many ways :devil:

[​IMG]

Originally Posted By Stokes4Me:
    [​IMG]

Awesome screencap from "No Way Out" Stokes4Me. Thanks for posting it. They are more and more mirroring each other, aren't they? And as Aquila has pointed out, that's something that Jack and Ianto do all the time in "Torchwood". And since Jack/Ianto is a canon couple, well, that's a good sign for us ;)

Greg stalking his Nicky in "Scooba Doobie Doo". Adorable and sexy.

[​IMG]

Greg is really making Nick nervous here...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nick is talking to Catherine ("Leggo My Greggo" :adore:); then he looks over Cath's shoulder and sees Greg waving him from the hall. Why did they put this here? ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  8. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Mirroring is a very good thing. We mirror people we love, admire and want to be close to. To see them doing it is fantastic and, like I said, I'll need to go back over the eps and watch their scenes to see them doing it...cause I'm sure there's bits I've missed...

Yeah, Jack and Ianto mirror constantly, more and more since they've become an actual couple. My friend did a picspam analysis of them, and we were really amazed at how often they do it. Seeing those parallels with Nick and Greg bodes well for The Love.

Which is wonderful for us. :adore:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  9. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

Hello everyone, I havent been here in soo long!

im loving those pictures you posted, Seabird :thumbsup:
    they are lovely pictures, i never get tired of looking at them.

Very true, Aquila. I never noticed how much they mirror one another until you mentioned it. They seem to do it alot. I agree, its a good thing for us :adore:

Before i leave i will kindly provide you with a picture. Enjoy! :)

[​IMG]

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Great catch, SeaBird! Thanks for the pic of it. :adore:

OMG! I never noticed when Nick said "Leggo My Greggo" that Greg was peeking around the corner at them and listening or waving at Nick. I had to rewind that like 5 times cause it sounded so cute and I had waited so long to hear it. I do wonder why they put that in there, hmmmm. Just like the one ep where Greg is at a desk looking at something and Nick walks by and then steps back and looks in on his young love...

I watched an interview today on Youtube with Eric Szmanda and he talked about Grissom and Sara's relationship, when it came out. And he said it was good that they didn't have to hide it anymore cause love shouldn't be hidden, something like that. Just his expression and the way he said that made me think of Greg and Nick, like he knew something ;)

11. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Well said, Eric. Love shouldn't be hidden. NEVER ;)

Greg and Nick are looking at each other all the time in that scene full of double entendres....:devil:

(Everyone working on the case meets to share information)

NICK: "The semem sample I recovered is still being processed in DNA"

(GREG walks into the room)

GREG: "Not anymore. I'm done. And no jokes about me being fast in that department (NICK smiles).:devil:

[​IMG]

GREG:" The ejaculate outside the first girl's window -spank high. Good news. It has DNA"

NICK: "Whose?"

GREG: "I don't know. Ran it through CODIs, nothing kicked out. I can tell you this about him: really low count. Sample hardly had any swimmers"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NICK: "That's probably from excesive masturbation. Guy's been outpacing his...(WARRICK turns to look at NICK).....ability to produce....(NICK looks up and notice everyone looking at him)....sperm...."

WARRICK: "Yeah, you'd know it, Spanky"

NICK: "It's just a hunch..."

GREG: "Hey, that can happen to any guy"

I love how Greg tried to help his man out....;)

[​IMG]

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I loved that ep, hmmmm I'm just warped I think. It is cute and rather odd how Greg tried to help Nick out of that. I'm sure if either of them have a low sperm count it's not from being spanky's. ;) The way they stare at each other, they are lucky they can even concentrate on their jobs. Come on guys, get a room! <--- That's what Warrick was probably thinking.

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I love the way Nick smiles when Greg says "no jokes about me being fast in that department"...... Does Nick know something about Greg's 'department'? :devil::devil::devil:

I've found that the Nick/Greg Wetpaint page has listed The Love Top Ten Moments:

- Moment #10: What Can We Do To Help Him? ("Post Mortem")

Teary eyed Nick

[​IMG]

- Moment #9: Thanks Doll ("Bad Words)

Nick calls Greg 'doll' and...boytouching! ;)

[​IMG]

- Moment #8: Eye Sex (Felonious Monk)

The scene that tells the story... ;)

[​IMG]

- Moment #7: Nick Can't Help His Hands Off Greg ("Who Shot Sherlock?"

[​IMG]

- Moment #6: The Jaw Clench of Love ("Fannysmackin")

When Warrick tells him that he "has found Sanders' hair on the pavemen"t...

[​IMG]

_ Moment #5: You Beeped Me Across The Hall ("The Acussed Is Entitled")

[​IMG]

More here:

http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/The+Love+(Greg/Nick)

-

14. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I think Nick knows exactly how Greg is in that department....!!

I love the Top Ten Moments, I have the You Tube clips as a playlist, I watch it whenever I need a Love Fix...which is usually every day!

My favourite moments are the Jaw Clench of Love, and Nick Can't Keep His Hands Off Greg, and the I Love You Sign and gosh..ok, well they are all my favourites!! :lol:

Oh, and for the unique cropping icon challenge, I made this icon which I thought is appropriate to share here:

[​IMG]

15. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Oh, the top ten Love moments were what really sucked me in. Clarrisani linked me to the first one and I watched them all, then promptly caught my self up on the CSI I had missed. I was hooked.

I keep the link to those youtube vids bookmarked and I also watch them when I need to. :p

Seabird, thanks for posting those with the corresponding caps, so much Love, it's fantastic.

I think my fave of the top ten was the ass checking, cause I love their exchange before it, and Greg's shoulders look so broad in that shirt...I'm like an icecube on a hot day.

I am also fond of the Love sign, and the 'I thought we had a relationship' moment.

Also, any time Nick touches Greg, particularly on his chest. *sighs* They are so lovely. :adore:

Fantastic icon, egeria, mind if I snag it? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.