The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, Aquila. Our boys are sooo hot! Eric has such nice, broad shoulders, I love his slender body. And I'm sure that Nick agrees with us.... In fact, I totally can see Nick spending Valentine's Day studying.......Greg's anatomy :devil:

Great pics everyone! The evidence is mounting, right? Nick and Greg are constantly invading each other's space and look really comfortable doing it ;)

Have alook at this from The Hunger Artist

Nick! Warrick is watching and I am eating!
I don't care Greg...I want you...NOW!
CSISE5-00233-2-1.jpg

Just lean in a little more and it would have been :censored:

And of course the classic one (and seabird's avatar, nice choice!)

Can't keep his eyes off that butt :lol:, can't blame him tho'
CSISE5-00243-1-1.jpg

Watch carefully this scene. After checking out Greg's butt, Nick sneaks a quick glance at Warrick to see if his buddy has noticed his "gay moment" :lol: It's hilarious.

You know, what I love about these caps is that really, Greg's shoulder doesn't have to be brushing Nick's chest, does it? But, there it is. ;)

Really, that is another classic. I mean, do they have to be that close? It's chronic, this falling toward each other.

Also can I just say that, while Nick is my favorite (could he be any more amazing?) and George Eads totally fits my type, Eric's shoulders make me melt every time I see a cap like that. They're all broad and manly and it makes me weak. *sighs* I'm sure Nicky feels the same. :p

Man, I am such a sucker for these two. :adore:

Yeah, do they really have to brush up against eachother? Always getting so close to eachother;):devil: every chance they get!

CSISE5-00217-1.jpg

And yeah, Greg's got those very strong, broad shoulders so I don't blame Nick for wanting to lean on them!

And seabird, :lol:, Nick isn't very subtle when he looks to see if Warrick noticed Nick eyeing up Greg's butt!

You're right, Aquila. Our boys are sooo hot! Eric has such nice, broad shoulders, I love his slender body. And I'm sure that Nick agrees with us.... In fact, I totally can see Nick spending Valentine's Day studying.......Greg's anatomy :devil:

Great pics everyone! The evidence is mounting, right? Nick and Greg are constantly invading each other's space and look really comfortable doing it ;)

Oh yeah, what a great Valentines that would be. :luvlove:

But yeah, the more I watch, the more I'm convinced, not only about The Love, but about Nick's utter gayness. :p I just finished Bodies in Motion and as they walk onto the scene Nick is greeted by name by a random cop/detective...seems a little friendly. :lol:

I'll take any little thing. :hugegrin:

Watch carefully this scene. After checking out Greg's butt, Nick sneaks a quick glance at Warrick to see if his buddy has noticed his "gay moment" :lol: It's hilarious.

Yeah, it seems he not only checks out Greg's butt, but his eyes follow up his body before flicking to Warrick. Lovely.

But yeah, broad shoulders are a huge weakness of mine. I'd tell you why but uh...it might be a bit too risque for the forum. :p

k, in Room Service, Nick, Warrick and Archie are checking surveillance tape of an elevator...and Archie notices her legs and the lack of pantyhose, Warrick makes a quip, Archie follows with another quip, but Nick just brushes it off and brings them back on topic, until Greggo comes in and suddenly, he's all smiles. Hmm.

Also, and this one really gets me. In Bite Me, Nick and Archie are watching a vid of a woman in lingerie, heels, the works, biting on the husband of the vic, right? Archie declares, 'She's hot, but I wouldn't let her fang me,' and while Nick agrees, 'No, no, I'm with you,' he also has a fairly disgusted look on his face, compared to Archie's smug little grin. Seriously, he is not paying any attention to the woman, just what's going on.

And I made my own caps of it cause dude, Nick's face tells the tale. What do you think? No wait, I know what you think. :p No spoilers, just some large caps...
vlcsnap-1440049.png

vlcsnap-1440116.png

vlcsnap-1440239.png

Also, a little further in, the woman who is declared 'hot' so vehemently by Archie opens her shirt to show her lack of bite marks, showing her chest and cleavage but Nicky does not look impressed. And when she gives him the suggestive look (who wouldn't, Nick is hot!) he just looks rather disgusted and unsettled. Not interested. At all.

People still think this man is straight? :guffaw:

You are doing well, my apprentice. *pets Aquila* You have been exposed to way too much analysis in the Torchwood fandom. And no, this does not mean you are allowed to beg for me to do more. However, you may join me in begging Noo for more picspam analysis. ;)

I'm loving the case you're all building up in regard to Nick being gay. I think another moment is "Bad Words" when Nick brings Greg into find a match to the... well, matches. Nick admits in this scene that the arsonist was "kinda hot", but when Greg says "you dig chicks that dig fire" Nick does not look impressed, does not answer, and changes the subject.

Of course, this scene does include another touch in a chest pet, and Nick saying to Greg "thanks doll", so it is most definitely a moment of "The Love". I just find Nick's reaction to Greg's comment interesting, not to mention that Nick himself seems a little surprised in the fact he found the female suspect to be hot.

Of course, this scene does include another touch in a chest pet, and Nick saying to Greg "thanks doll", so it is most definitely a moment of "The Love". I just find Nick's reaction to Greg's comment interesting, not to mention that Nick himself seems a little surprised in the fact he found the female suspect to be hot.

I Love that scene, Clarrisani!!! But a quick question with Nick and Greg acting like "brothers". I have to ask! Sense I don't have brothers, do any of your brothers (anyone not just Clarrisani) pat each other on the chest and call each other "doll"? I'm not an expert on guys, but I don't think they do!

I Love that scene, Clarrisani!!! But a quick question with Nick and Greg acting like "brothers". I have to ask! Sense I don't have brothers, do any of your brothers (anyone not just Clarrisani) pat each other on the chest and call each other "doll"? I'm not an expert on guys, but I don't think they do!

Lol, I don’t have brothers so can’t really speak from experience but I don’t think so too :lol: Also, I watch Numb3rs (main characters are brothers) and IMO their interaction is very different from the way Nick and Greg behave :)

Btw, any ideas how we celebrate the results of LV Fan Fun Awards? Nick and Greg are second in Best Ship category (351 votes, after Griss and Cath with 356 so the difference is minimal) I say we did pretty well :thumbsup:

<drags confetti and pours champagne> :D

Btw, any ideas how we celebrate the results of LV Fan Fun Awards? Nick and Greg are second in Best Ship category (351 votes, after Griss and Cath with 356 so the difference is minimal) I say we did pretty well :thumbsup:

I'm shocked that GSR fans didn't cheat - I mean manipulate it like they usually do. Way to go Nick and Greg, that is so great.

takes a glass of champagne...

Fighter - love your avi, so cute. I love cats. I wish they'd show Greg at his apartment (perferribly with Nick visiting) I can see Greg having a cat.

I grew up with two brothers, I don't remember that kind of behavior between them.

Last edited:
You are doing well, my apprentice. *pets Aquila* You have been exposed to way too much analysis in the Torchwood fandom. And no, this does not mean you are allowed to beg for me to do more. However, you may join me in begging Noo for more picspam analysis. ;)

I'm loving the case you're all building up in regard to Nick being gay. I think another moment is "Bad Words" when Nick brings Greg into find a match to the... well, matches. Nick admits in this scene that the arsonist was "kinda hot", but when Greg says "you dig chicks that dig fire" Nick does not look impressed, does not answer, and changes the subject.

I have learned from the master(s). It helps that my brain naturally goes that way...which is why the three of us get on so well. And fine, I won't nag you today...but we're waaaiiiiting.

I'm on msn with her now, I'll do some nagging today for DMW...but we'll see, she's being all resistant.

K, on topic. I love that scene in Bad Words too and you're right Clis, he looks kind of confused that he found her kind of hot. That's a nice point to add to the already lovely scene between them.

I have three brothers and I can tell you, they never touch each other that way. The way Nick touches Warrick? That is brotherly touching...pats on the shoulders, nudges, etc. All of this palm flat on the chest, arm wrapped around him, on the back of his neck, always right in each other's personal space? This is not brotherly. That's another ballgame altogether.

*sighs* Hubby is home today and he won't let me watch CSI all day, so I suppose I'll have to find something else to entertain me. :p The hardships, I tell ya.

'Obi Wan' Clarrisani, you've really taught her well....:thumbsup: Thanks for the screen caps, Aquila. That scene from "Bite Me" is so telling....Archie is amused. Nicky is.... clearly disgusted. ;)

Oh, I also have three brothers and they never touch each other the way Nick touches Greg. And OF COURSE, they don't flirt or check out each other's butts.:guffaw:

I'm shocked that GSR fans didn't cheat - I mean manipulate it like they usually do. Way to go Nick and Greg, that is so great.

*takes a glass of champagne with you all* :beer:
BEST SHIP & MOMENT RESULTS

Grissom/Catherine ("King Baby") (356)
NICK/GREG ("RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCE") (351)
Grissom/Sara ("Living Doll") (255)
Catherine/Warrick ("Down The Drain") (171)

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58002

I hope TPTB are taking notes and they keep giving us more Nick/Greg subtext and hints. And MORE cases with the boys working together, please!

"I thought we had a relationship..." A jealous Greg is so cute:

raov6.jpg

Btw, any ideas how we celebrate the results of LV Fan Fun Awards? Nick and Greg are second in Best Ship category (351 votes, after Griss and Cath with 356 so the difference is minimal) I say we did pretty well
That is awesome! We should celebrate :beer: to the 2nd best ship and we all know is the hottest ship out there!

Seabird, I loved that part when Greg pulled Nick over and said "I thought we had a relationship" I nearly fell off my couch. That pic is so adorable, his look like he's so hurt by Nick.

Great pics everyone. I come here and :drool: all over my keyboard. I really need to buy some plastic covers for it.

As for them acting like brothers? I agree with everyone. I've known a lot of brothers, none act like that to each other or touch like that. It's so intimate and that's not brotherly love they have for each other. I'll be paying more attention now when I watch as to who and how Nick touches people. I'm sure it's only Greg he wants to touch. ;)

Beside when do friends refer to their friendship as a "relationship" or even co-workers who act like brothers (yeah right).

Relationship = dating

'Obi Wan' Clarrisani, you've really taught her well....:thumbsup: Thanks for the screen caps, Aquila. That scene from "Bite Me" is so telling....Archie is amused. Nicky is.... clearly disgusted. ;)

Haha, but still the best one when Nick met this woman. Poor guy - disgusted, puzzled, he didn't know what to do. But... I think he remembered few things which she said to him about teeth and then made a little experiment on Greg. Don't you think?:devil:

*takes a glass of champagne with you all* :beer:
BEST SHIP & MOMENT RESULTS

Grissom/Catherine ("King Baby") (356)
NICK/GREG ("RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCE") (351)
Grissom/Sara ("Living Doll") (255)
Catherine/Warrick ("Down The Drain") (171)

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58002

Wow! It's so great to see how strong is The Love:D I'm even happy to see the first place for Grissom/Cath, this scene was lovely too, and we were so close to beat them;) And how to not believe in our ship;)

I hate to say this, but I have to disagree with some of the talk about touching. I agree that the touching is definitely flirtatious, but I don't think that it alone proves romantic interests. Personally, I definitely do a lot of the things Nick does in relation to people that I'm not romantically interested in. Some people (like me and, IMO, like Greg) are just natural flirts. Perhaps it's in the DNA. I think Nick just knows better than to try to act that way around Warrick.

I hate to say this, but I have to disagree with some of the talk about touching. I agree that the touching is definitely flirtatious, but I don't think that it alone proves romantic interests. Personally, I definitely do a lot of the things Nick does in relation to people that I'm not romantically interested in. Some people (like me and, IMO, like Greg) are just natural flirts. Perhaps it's in the DNA. I think Nick just knows better than to try to act that way around Warrick.
I agree with you too. The way someone touches someone else does not necessarily mean romantic interests. It can just be a comfort level you feel around some people and not around others.

Greg is definitely a natural flirt and I think Nick is more comfortable around him, touching him because he is that way. Warrick, not so much. But of course, since we want to see the Nick/Greg relationship, we see it to mean more, but overall in reality, it really does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back