The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so beautiful, egeria, and so true, too. The two of them are really meant to be!

Welcome to the Fort NGR91300! It's good to see more Love fans.

Turn of the Screws is one of my favourite episodes. I used to watch it a lot. I just love the scene at the beginning where Gil tells Nick to lift anything bigger than Greg. The way Nicky turns around and seizes up Greg. So good. And a good excuse to look at his boyfriend ;)

Firstly, welcome to NGR91300 ! I am quite the newbie too here in the Fort but it does feel so much like home already!

Egeria, love the banners/icons - so true! :adore:

Dizzney, thanks :thumbsup: for the tip on Turn of The Screws, I so need to watch that again! :drool:

Now for some photographic evidence yet again:

GoldenGlobes-1.jpg

standing next to eachother, close, oh so close :) and where does "Greg" keep his other hand??????? :devil: And is it only me, but doesn't the two of them kinda separate themselves from the others? :alienblush:

Last edited:
Thanks Love_fan & Stokes4Me :)

GoldenGlobes-1.jpg

standing next to eachother, close, oh so close :) and where does Eric keep his other hand??????? :devil: And is it only me, but doesn't the two of them kinda separate themselves from the others? :alienblush:

So true! Everytime I look at a picture where the two of them are in it I can't help but thinking "Damn they love to be close to each other!" but who could blame them? (And I'm sure they're even closer when no one's watching :devil:)

Guys, please remember that this thread is for discussion of Nick and Greg ONLY. Mentions of the real life actors lives (George and Eric, respectively) are NOT allowed.

Thank you. :D

Welcome to the fort, NGR91300! Im quite new too but i love it here already :)
wow im loving the pictures! Everytime i see them together in pictures it just warms my heart :)

GoldenGlobes-1.jpg

standing next to eachother, close, oh so close :) and where does Eric keep his other hand??????? :devil: And is it only me, but doesn't the two of them kinda separate themselves from the others? :alienblush:
Stokes4Me ive noticed that too, in group pictures they nearly always stand together slightly apart from the others :)

When I bought S4 I watched part of Turn of the Screws with my cousin and when the scene with Nicky and Greg came up I looked at him and waited for a response. Sometimes the Love seems so clear to me when other people don't have a clue.

Well, to return back to N/G discussion, another great episode for the boys was Room Service (S6). You know the scene where Warrick and Nick tease Greg for being stuck in the lab. But Greg knows how to react because when they talk about the autoerotic (???) asphyxiation he talks mainly to Nick like they'd be trying that one out at home. Just love the episode for that scene (and because it's an overall great one).
This time I even have pics to show:

6x02_447-1.jpg

You remember that one time, Nicky?

6x02_450-1.jpg

Ah, but Greg, the bruises went away and I did kiss them better, didn't I?

This time I even have pics to show:

6x02_447-1.jpg

You remember that one time, Nicky?

6x02_450-1.jpg

Ah, but Greg, the bruises went away and I did kiss them better, didn't I?

^^ I love that scene so much. So true hes really only talking to Nicky when he mentions the autoerotic. Love the way Nicky is looking at him. Like we are never doing that again, or something along those lines. :lol: I feel like Warrick should be rolling his eyes and asking them to stop talking about their sex life.

Watched Snakes today. RAWR Nicky speaking Spanish never gets old. Like I have said before be Greggo loves that in the bedroom and Nicky loves it just as much when Greggo talks Norwegin to him. So many great pictures of the LOVE in the FORT lately. Loveing it.

Welcome to the FORT NGR91300. Always great to see a new face here. :)

Yeah it is curious how they are always putting Nick and Greg next to each other even in most promotional photos. Someone out there knows about the Nick/Greg fanbase and I think purposely does these things so we can be happy with the little bits we get, even though I doubt we will ever see our couple become canon. I can live with all the little bits and subtext. It is actually fun watching eps over and trying to pick up on more moments between them.

That scene from Room Service, I always thought it was funny how Greg directed the comment towards Nick.

Guys, please remember that this thread is for discussion of Nick and Greg ONLY. Mentions of the real life actors lives (George and Eric, respectively) are NOT allowed.

I do not mean to cause trouble, but I am curious as to why this is not allowed? Is it written in the rules somewhere (please send me a link if possible)?

On the Greg/Eric picture thread, pictures of Eric's personal life (inside his home) where taken & posted (which personally I thought was an evasion of privacy. The mod said that they will take the pics off only if Eric or his represntatives complained). Shouldnt the same rule apply here. If Eric or George think that we over stepped by saying they look good together in promotional pictures or that they would make a cute couple (I have no idea what their sexuality is, and I am not saying they are gay or straight), but what is the harm, really?. If they did complain, then I think it should be censored here or if its in the actually rules.

Being gay is not a swear word or a bad thing, its not like we bad mouthing the actors. I hate that its implied that way.

I defiantly do not like gossip, and I have no interest in it (and I do not want this site to become like datalonge). But like I said I think there is no harm saying that they look good together in pics & that they would make a cute couple.

This is my 2cents anyway.

Lets get back to "The Love":thumbsup:, what do u think Nick & Greg's new years resolution will be.

Can anyone recommend N/G new year fanfic (preslash preferably)?

I do not mean to cause trouble, but I am curious as to why this is not allowed? Is it written in the rules somewhere (please send me a link if possible)?

On the Greg/Eric picture thread, pictures of Eric's personal life (inside his home) where taken & posted (which personally I thought was an evasion of privacy. The mod said that they will take the pics off only if Eric or his represntatives complained). Shouldnt the same rule apply here. If Eric or George think that we over stepped by saying they look good together in promotional pictures or that they would make a cute couple (I have no idea what their sexuality is, and I am not saying they are gay or straight), but what is the harm, really?. If they did complain, then I think it should be censored here or if its in the actually rules.

Being gay is not a swear word or a bad thing, its not like we bad mouthing the actors. I hate that its implied that way.

I defiantly do not like gossip, and I have no interest in it (and I do not want this site to become like datalonge). But like I said I think there is no harm saying that they look good together in pics & that they would make a cute couple.

This is my 2cents anyway.

For one thing the whole question of defimation of character comes into play. I saw a news story (many years ago now) where they were discussing ways to make people all over the world more liable for what they say online.

It is also against the Shipper Central Rules, which clearly states that the ships are between favorite fictional pairings.

Hope that's what you wanted to know.

MsCath, wasn't it nice seeing Snakes last night. I know I own season 5 but there's just something about watching any season on tv that makes it better. :lol:

Susan

Last edited:
MsCath, wasn't it nice seeing Snakes last night. I know I own season 5 but there's just something about watching any season on tv that makes it better. :lol:

^^ Oh yes, made my day that it was on. Best episode ever. :D

Dizzney I agree with you about the subtext thing. There must be someone involved in the show that knows we feed off things like this. Little things like a extra Nicky and Greggo in the lab scene or them sitting next to each other while the team is eating lunch. Subtext is the evidence baby. As our friend Dave has said its all in the details.

Thank you, black flag, for posting Shipper Central Rules.

As stated in Shipper Central Rules :

~It is not appropriate to talk about the personal lives of actors in the shipper threads. Brief mentions of the actors when it pertains to the ship is OK but anything else needs to go to the appropriate actor thread.

Shipper Central was designed for discussion of the characters and the relationship between those characters within the shows only. Bringing actors into the thread is only acceptable when those actors are discussing their characters relationship with one another.

Hope that doesn't confuse everyone. ;)

Since we're discussing promos, here's another picture with the two of them. I hope it hasn't been posted before but hey, it's cute and there can't be enough pics of the boys around, right?

GE004-2.jpg

From Greg's hair I guess that's a S3 promo? Looking at it more closely, it could be a manip? Not sure, I have no idea where I found it but I think it fits them :thumbsup:

Ah, Snakes, and a Spanish speaking (and rather dominant :devil:) Nicky. I bet Greg gets all excited at home and makes Nicky speak a lot of Spanish :devil::devil::devil:

I can find subtext anywhere. Even just seeing them sitting next to each other at lunch. And remember that scene in Inside the Box where Nicky got all excited about knowing how fortune cookies are made. He's sitting next to Greg and nudges him because he remembers a show on TV about it. It's such a small and tiny thing but really significant to their relationship because, in my opinion, it shows that they watched that show together or Nicky at least told him about it.

GE004-2.jpg

From Greg's hair I guess that's a S3 promo? Looking at it more closely, it could be a manip? Not sure, I have no idea where I found it but I think it fits them :thumbsup:
I can find subtext anywhere. Even just seeing them sitting next to each other at lunch. And remember that scene in Inside the Box where Nicky got all excited about knowing how fortune cookies are made. He's sitting next to Greg and nudges him because he remembers a show on TV about it. It's such a small and tiny thing but really significant to their relationship because, in my opinion, it shows that they watched that show together or Nicky at least told him about it.

I hadn't seen that pic before. It could be a manip but yeah, it really fits them! The boys have an amazing chemistry and it's pretty obvious that they are really comfortable next to each other....:thumbsup:

You're right, love_fan. That tiny scene from "Inside The Box" is really meaningful for The Love. I wish I could find a screen cap of the moment Nick nudges Greg. They were very couply here:

itb1.jpg

We can find subtext anywhere because, along nine years, they've put subtext everywhere:

abracadaver.jpg

And we're REALLY GOOD at it, right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back