The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 8 started over here. Watched A la Cart last night. Oh boy, did our boys look great. All tanned & lean (espicially Greg--> yummy *drools*), but is this coincedence. I think not, I think that they must have spent some time & place together. maybe nick & greg came back from vaction, thats why they are tanned.

ps. when nick was chasing the suspect, what happened to greg he arrived so late when the suspect was caught?

Season 8 started over here. Watched A la Cart last night. Oh boy, did our boys look great. All tanned & lean (espicially Greg--> yummy *drools*), but is this coincedence. I think not, I think that they must have spent some time & place together. maybe nick & greg came back from vaction, thats why they are tanned.

I just watched A La Cart last week for the first time too. Didn't notice their tans though. Must watch it again!!

ps. when nick was chasing the suspect, what happened to greg he arrived so late when the suspect was caught?
I've noticed that too. Both of them start running but only Nick's shown chasing the guy and finally catching him. I've no idea what Greg did in the meantime. Maybe he thought Nick'd catch the guy and just stopped to enjoy the show. Other than that I don't have an explanation.

I can agree with love_fan here. But remember that Greg is not a type of sporty guy and Nick is. Nick is faster than Greg so he chased that guy first. Greg just took other way to get to them. And probably he wanted to see how his Texan was getting a little bit sweaty:devil:

On the topic of "The Professor," I don't know if Nick and Greg would tell him. If they didn't tell Grissom, then I don't see why they'd tell the Professor. Cath would be leading the team anyways, and I'm sure she has a clear idea what their relationship really is. Although I am starting to wonder if Catherine will have to approach them about their relationship. Grissom had his own secret affair, so he couldn't be going after his subordinates for having a secret relationship, but maybe Cath won't let that stand
?

Fishbourne's character won't know about boys. It's obvious. They don't know him, he's new so why he would know about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

I can agree with love_fan here. But remember that Greg is not a type of sporty guy and Nick is. Nick is faster than Greg so he chased that guy first. Greg just took other way to get to them. And probably he wanted to see how his Texan was getting a little bit sweaty:devil:

On the topic of "The Professor," I don't know if Nick and Greg would tell him. If they didn't tell Grissom, then I don't see why they'd tell the Professor. Cath would be leading the team anyways, and I'm sure she has a clear idea what their relationship really is. Although I am starting to wonder if Catherine will have to approach them about their relationship. Grissom had his own secret affair, so he couldn't be going after his subordinates for having a secret relationship, but maybe Cath won't let that stand
?

Fishbourne's character won't know about boys. It's obvious. They don't know him, he's new so why he would know about it?

Hey ladies! How's everyone?

Ahh A La Cart, now thats a good episode from season 8.

Yeah I remember Nick chasing the bad man, and Greg not.
The reason~ or one that I like to home in on is that Greg liked to watch his man run! Simple as that.

Why else did Greg indicate for Nick to run?

Theory of The Tight Trousers

Oh I so love this theory! Of course if you're trying to impress someone you're gonna look nice right? For a gay man its their assets. If you all get my meaning.

Yeah regarding their clothes (from last page), totally. Nick has worn some really bad bad choices to work, but then so has Greg.

They have saved each other from the fashion police!

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, I think in A La Cart, Greggo arrived so much later than Nicky because he was watching him run from behind- who'd blame him he had a great view ;) I love the theory of the tight trousers. And I agree they saved each other from the fashion police, although I loved Greg's wacky clothes, I like to think he still has them somewhere, saving them for weekends.

I didnt notice the tans in a la cart, but i like the idea they'd been away together :)

All the tans thing, hmm... I didn't notice that too but they could be somewhere together. After first episode passed some time. I think even quite long time 'cause Sara was feeling good (maybe not that good but a way much better) when she came to Ecklie. And do you remember how Mandy (I think it was Mandy, if not just correct me) looked at Sara when she walked in the lab? That was a signal that she haven't been there for a long time. After her survival she needed serious convalescence. It's really possible that the team after this situation needed also time only for themselves. Maybe really Nick and Greg spent few days together and comforted themselves?

Firstly, I think in A La Cart, Greggo arrived so much later than Nicky because he was watching him run from behind- who'd blame him he had a great view ;)

^^ True that. His rear looks mighty fine jumping that fence. :devil: bubbles I also like your idea of Greggo wearing his wacky clothes at home. Also I have always imagined that Greggo wears really crazy boxers underneath his now serious CSI clothes. Have visions of ones with DNA strands and test tubes on them. :lol:

All the tans thing, hmm... I didn't notice that too but they could be somewhere together. After first episode passed some time. I think even quite long time 'cause Sara was feeling good (maybe not that good but a way much better) when she came to Ecklie. And do you remember how Mandy (I think it was Mandy, if not just correct me) looked at Sara when she walked in the lab? That was a signal that she haven't been there for a long time. After her survival she needed serious convalescence. It's really possible that the team after this situation needed also time only for themselves. Maybe really Nick and Greg spent few days together and comforted themselves?

^^ That makes sense to me, I mean Sara has been a big part of their lives for years. And she is like Greggo's best friend. Bet they got away to the beach or something for a couple of days. Greggo could teach Nicky to surf. And they could enjoy a little alone time together.

I was looking for a la Cart pics, and I found these:

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=191&pos=172

Beautiful tanned arms

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=191&pos=456

This smile is for Nicky

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=191&pos=447

That smiky smile is just for Greg

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=191&pos=445

I think A la Cart is one of my fave eppies (so many beautiful screencaps of our boys)

oooooh, i know that they were just talking, but this looks like they are about to kiss:

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=191&pos=437

LOL, if they were just a little closer

I was looking for a la Cart pics, and I found these:

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=191&pos=172

Beautiful tanned arms

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=191&pos=456

This smile is for Nicky

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=191&pos=447

That smiky smile is just for Greg

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=191&pos=445

I think A la Cart is one of my fave eppies (so many beautiful screencaps of our boys)

oooooh, i know that they were just talking, but this looks like they are about to kiss:

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=191&pos=437

LOL, if they were just a little closer

^^ Thanks for the pictures! Aren't our boys lovely together? Their chemistry in those pictures ... it's almost like a tangible object--I can just reach out and touch it!

I love the idea that Greg and Nick went on a bit of a vacation after Sara was rescued. Having one of your best friends go through that would be traumatic to anyone. I'm glad that they had each other. You'd definitely need someone to lean on after that.

We have a funeral scene, and the person who saw it couldn't see Greg. Nick and Cath were sitting together. I'm not annoyed that Cath/Nick are sitting together--I'm annoyed that (once again) Greg doesn't seem to be seen. Of course he's there, but he isn't seen. I seriously hope that Greg's just out of view, but shouldn't be sitting with Nick/Cath?

We have a funeral scene, and the person who saw it couldn't see Greg. Nick and Cath were sitting together. I'm not annoyed that Cath/Nick are sitting together--I'm annoyed that (once again) Greg doesn't seem to be seen. Of course he's there, but he isn't seen. I seriously hope that Greg's just out of view, but shouldn't be sitting with Nick/Cath?

Totally agree. It's ok that Nick and Cath are sitting together. They were the best Warrick's friends. But why again we can't see Greg. True that Greg wasn't that close to him but they worked together. They were in the same team. So Greg can't be somewhere behind. I hope that we'll see him with Nick and Cath. He just wasn't in this pics. Please, tell me that's not a wishful thinking.

A La Cart caps are great. I can stare at them and never being bored;)

Last edited:
Firstly, I think in A La Cart, Greggo arrived so much later than Nicky because he was watching him run from behind- who'd blame him he had a great view ;)

Yeah, a great view, who could blame him? (remember that Greg was taking pics before....:devil:). I think we all agree that "A La Cart" was slashy goodness. I hope that next season, TPTB will give us more episodes like this.

I love this scene because Nick didn't seem bothered at all when he learnt about the Grissom/Sara relationship. Nick was bothered because Greg DIDN'T TELL HIM! :lol: And that's very couply, IMO.

Look at the smirk on Greg's face:

alc22.jpg

alc23.jpg

And, here, Nick doesn't even look at the witness; he cant't take his eyes of his Greggo:

alc15.jpg

alc17.jpg

alc13.jpg

Again, who could blame him? ;)

Its so obviuos that they are together, how can other fans be so blind.

I will never understand how people can get offended because we suggest that their character's are a couple.

If Nick & Greg have been together since season 1 or 2, do you think by now that they are living together??

Love Love love A La Cart. So many great conversations take place in that episode between the boys. So couply while following Griss at the crime scene. Makes me giggle like a school girl every time I see it.

Grissom: Blood trail leads up from there, so we follow the blood. (heads up the road)
Greg: He say anything to you about what's happening with Sara?
Nick: No. (they continue to walk up the hill following Grissom, marking the blood on the road) So, did Sara ever say anything to you about her and Grissom?
Greg: Not with so many words.
Nick: So, you knew about the two of them?
Greg: Yeah. (Nick looks shocked) :lol:

As for Nicky not being able to keep his eyes off of Greggo. seabird is so right who can really blame him. I love how relaxed Nicky looks while Greggo is talking to the girl at counter. We rarely see him so relaxed with the other CSI's while working. He has total trust in Greggo. So funny when Greggo tells Nicky about the bombs he made as a kid and all Nicky can do is smile.

Nick (watching people race go-karts): You know, when I was a kid, we used to make these things out of lunch trays and you know, lawn mower engines.
Greg: When I was a kid I used to make bombs... little bombs

I loved the little bombs seen. a la cart is one of my fav season 8 episodes. Seeing them pics again, I can just remember how great it was.

I like the idea of Greggo's crazy test tube/ dna boxers. I also love the idea of them spending time together after DD they spent time together, getting over what happened to SAra, and realising again how short life is and how much they loved each other.

Really? I was toying with the idea that because he was new, he might have more of an insight into their relationship. I mean, the rest of the team got to see their relationship kind of...slowly out itself, got to see their relationship grow, if that makes any sense. I mean, I imagine the original team saw them go from acquaintances to friends to better friends and (if they're in a relationship/have ever been in a relationship) to lovers. This guy would just see the "lovers" bit and might be able to see it without really knowing them (I dunno about you guys, but I think they're not doing a good job of hiding :D). Did that make any sense?

I will never understand how people can get offended because we suggest that their character's are a couple.

If Nick & Greg have been together since season 1 or 2, do you think by now that they are living together??

I totally agree with you *nods* And y'know, people can get angry all they want at slashers for "ruining" the "male bond" in friendships (a lot of people make the assumption that because we're slashers, to us, guys CAN NOT be strictly friends), but it's completely different when someone ships a girl and a guy who are supposedly "just friends." Which, I mean, whatever. I just think it's kind of a cruel thing to do.

And yeah, if they've been together since season one or two, I would think that they would be living together, although if they had a few rough patches, they may have wanted to slow it down. But by the end of season eight, I definitely got a couple-y vibe. :)

Why else did Greg indicate for Nick to run?

Theory of The Tight Trousers

Oh I so love this theory! Of course if you're trying to impress someone you're gonna look nice right? For a gay man its their assets. If you all get my meaning.

:lol: This kind of made my night. :D Especially with the "For a gay man its their assets. If you all get my meaning."

:D A La Cart. Um, I think awesome might have a chance at summing it up.

Oh! And hi to the newbies! *waves* I meant to welcome earlier, but I've got a lot of stuff to do. Kinda starting job hunting and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back