The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that in Fannysmackin Nick was angry because that his boyfriend got beat up, and he had to stay on the case and couldn't go and be with him. i think that Warrick was worried about him too, but I'm not sure whether he knew about the 2 before then. I'm indifferent on that, but maybe in my mind that's the point where all the other little snippets Warrick's raised an eyebrow at really clicked. I've not see For Gedda, but every time I see those looks, I just can't wait to see that moment- sad about the ending though.

As for Warrick in Fannysmackin I agree with bubbles. That Warrick understood where Nicky was coming from being all angry and frustrated. And I bet Warrick was worried about Greggo as well. I mean the teams a tight knit group. He does try to stop him form punching Pig, and then helps him out once he does. As Nicky's best friend he would have to be blind not to know by this point of time. Then we go to Post Mortem. Where we see Nicky all upset after Greggo's trial and Warrick is the one who suggests the reenactment. he knows how much Nicky loves Greggo and does everything he can to help.

Agree with you MsCatherineBrown. I bet Fannysmackin' was a big eye-opener for Warrick. First Nicky loosing his cool over Pig and then Nicky almost in tears in Post Mortem. He would have to be blind and really dumb not to realize what was really going on.

As for Warrick in Fannysmackin I agree with bubbles. That Warrick understood where Nicky was coming from being all angry and frustrated. And I bet Warrick was worried about Greggo as well. I mean the teams a tight knit group. He does try to stop him form punching Pig, and then helps him out once he does. As Nicky's best friend he would have to be blind not to know by this point of time. Then we go to Post Mortem. Where we see Nicky all upset after Greggo's trial and Warrick is the one who suggests the reenactment. he knows how much Nicky loves Greggo and does everything he can to help.

Post Mortem is on my list of favourite episodes. A lot of Greg and great scene between him and Nick in the court. It wasn't hard to spot how emotional was Nick. I think that he had even problems with stopping himself. He was so sad and all the time was glancing at Greg. Of course they couldn't have more intensive eye contact. Too much people and surely someone would notice that. I remember very well one juror. He was a little bit aggressive. The young one with beard. Sometimes he was staring at Greg. I still don't know what that supposed to mean. He had a name but of course I forgot. Anyway, he was a guy who could see that between Nick and Greg is something more. This juror even was more invasive when Nick was giving evidences. Maybe it was my imagination, but something was in that guy.

I just loved moment when Warrick said to Nick that they can help Greg. Of course he knew about his best friend's feelings.

Thanks seabird for pics. This "giddy up" moment is so obvious that Nick is gay, but... from when he's an fashion expert:lol:

Definitely Fannysmackin' was a Love episode. Just one look at Nick's face expression is telling that he was angry 'cause his boyfriend was beaten up. And Warrick saw that. Oh yeah, he was sure that Nick feels more than a friendship.

In "Fannysmackin", Nick couldn't control his temper this time. He should have ignored the punk, Warrick told him, but Nick didn't listen and punched him.

jawclench.jpg

fs3.jpg

fs6.jpg

fs5.jpg

In "Post Mortem" I loved how, in the trial, Nick came to Greg's defense agressively. YAY for Nick, for standing up for his Greggo:

pm2.jpg

pm1-1.jpg

In "Post Mortem" I loved how, in the trial, Nick came to Greg's defense agressively. YAY for Nick, for standing up for his Greggo:

pm2.jpg

pm1-1.jpg

^^ Ah, lovely lovely pictures. The emotion in their eyes ... so intense. I love it. I was so proud of Greg throughout the entire episode, and I was also proud of Nick when he took the stand. It must've been hard for him, but I am so glad he did that.

Nick's temper can sometimes get the best of him. Like in that early season episode where he punched the wall? Yeah, I guess we had one of those moments. And when the man you loved had just gotten viciously beaten up, who else are you going to take your anger out on except some punk kid? Well, I shouldn't call Pig a kid ... he's older than I am, but anyways ... I loved Nick's smile right before he punched Pig. Priceless.

I always wondered about Warrick's choice of words when he said, "I think I found some of Sanders' hair," but I guess he was just being professional. He couldn't go around crying and saying, "Oh no, I think some of our poor Greg's hair is on the pavement!" Makes a lot more sense now. I'd always thought he was just being cold, but glad that wasn't the case.

Like I said before, I think the reason why I am so hard on Warrick, is because I still have not forgiven him for what happened in Grave Danger. But you must admit though that Warrick did not know about them if they were together when Grave Danger took place. I doubt Warrick would have treated Greg so badly if he knew. I bet he would have insisted that Greg rode in the ambulance.

Sometimes I think Nick & Greg got together after Grave Danger. Greg was there for Nick, when Warrick wasnt. I mean Warrick was having his own issues and then he gets married without telling Nick (this suggests that Nick & Warrick were not really close during that tough period).

I do not think Nick told warrick that he was gay let alone that he was dating Greg. But I do agree with you that Warrick figured it out eventually.

Seabird, thanks again for the great reminders! It's a very good thing to start my morning:)

I always wondered about Warrick's choice of words when he said, "I think I found some of Sanders' hair," but I guess he was just being professional. He couldn't go around crying and saying, "Oh no, I think some of our poor Greg's hair is on the pavement!" Makes a lot more sense now. I'd always thought he was just being cold, but glad that wasn't the case.

I'm agree with you. It was for him very hard too. Probably he also wanted to make calm Nick with his professional attitude. That was the best thing which he could do for him in this situation.

Like I said before, I think the reason why I am so hard on Warrick, is because I still have not forgiven him for what happened in Grave Danger. But you must admit though that Warrick did not know about them if they were together when Grave Danger took place. I doubt Warrick would have treated Greg so badly if he knew. I bet he would have insisted that Greg rode in the ambulance.

I understand your point. But I can't agree that Warrick didn't know about them. I don't mean here a serious relationship. Warrick saw that Nick was interested in Greg (Hunger Artist). And back to GD - it was very hard for everyone, Warrick treated Greg badly cause of his emotions, anger etc. It was something stronger than him, he couldn't think in a "cold way". He was so worried about his friend so I'm not surprised that he treated Greg just like he did.

Sometimes I think Nick & Greg got together after Grave Danger. Greg was there for Nick, when Warrick wasnt. I mean Warrick was having his own issues and then he gets married without telling Nick (this suggests that Nick & Warrick were not really close during that tough period).

I do not think Nick told warrick that he was gay let alone that he was dating Greg. But I do agree with you that Warrick figured it out eventually.

Sometimes I actuarly agree with what you've said. Yeah in Grave Danger Warrick practically belittled Greg.

I know it wasnt really shown that well, but Greg was just as affected by Nicks kidnapping, he just bottled it all up. People act differently in circumstances like that.

Yes I agree, Warrick getting married was a shock to Cath, so its no leap of faith to think that even Nick his best friend didnt know.

But, hm, regarding Warrick and the whole Greg thing, I dont know. Sometimes to me it appears that Warrick is frustrated to be around Greg.. (make sense?)

But just look at For Gredda, Warrick soo loves his friend that he has to (by default) accepts Greg as Nicks lover.

Loving the reminders thanks ladies.

But considering the affects Greg's beating, it appeard to me that Warrick was supporting his friend Nick cause he knew/suspected that his best friend had strong deep emotions for Greg.

You dont have to like your friends partners, but you have to support your friend, and I think thats how far Warrick came to accepting Greg as Nicks boyfriend.

Oh and the way Nick straightened his tie? after giving his statement, it almost screams "Leave my boyfriend alone, he's a good man!"

I just love it when Nick straightens his tie. So dominant!

normal_7x07_276.jpg

I'm not sure about Warrick either. I mean he'd have to be blind not to notice the flirting and the glances Nick gave Greg.
He must have liked Greg in earlier season because he gave him his number and told him to call him (don't remember the episode but I think it was early S5, Down the Drain maybe??).
And then again there was GD but I guess he was too stressed to care about anyone else.

I like your idea LoneWolfe that Warrick and Nick weren't that close after GD. Maybe Warrick wanted to give Nick and Greg time to deal with what had happened?

I'm pretty sure that he knew after GD though. And the way he supported Nick in Post Mortem was very telling, too I think.

I just love it when Nick straightens his tie. So dominant!

normal_7x07_276.jpg

I'm not sure about Warrick either. I mean he'd have to be blind not to notice the flirting and the glances Nick gave Greg.
He must have liked Greg in earlier season because he gave him his number and told him to call him (don't remember the episode but I think it was early S5, Down the Drain maybe??).
And then again there was GD but I guess he was too stressed to care about anyone else.

I like your idea LoneWolfe that Warrick and Nick weren't that close after GD. Maybe Warrick wanted to give Nick and Greg time to deal with what had happened?

I'm pretty sure that he knew after GD though. And the way he supported Nick in Post Mortem was very telling, too I think.

I love that picture, its soo muscline and dominaring?

Yeah I agree with what you also said, that Warrick gave Nick his space after GD and let Nick be with Greg (either for the first time, or since being back together since GD)

I think that GD forced both men to identify their issues head on. For Greg, he felt that he couldn't deny how he felt, and possibly might've not had a chance to tell Nick that he loved him/loves him.

For Nick, its obvious, maybe they put things on hold cause Nick couldnt tell anyone physically about him and Greg, and since GD he came out and told just one person.

Even if it was Grissom and he was asleep that counts!

Is Sara's_Girl still around here? I've just read it on the nickngreg livejournal and I'd like to tell her that I'm loving her series "Nine Love Songs". Amazing fic. Nick and Greg are both so in character and the story is so well done: from the "paint scene" to the REAL LOVE...:adore: If you're reading this, please, keep writing.

Do you remember this scene from "The Acussed Is Entitled"?

NICK: "You beeped me across the hall"

GREG: " I waved but you didn't look up"

So cute:

beepme.jpg

Look at Nick's smile:

aie08.jpg

aie10.jpg

The tension was definitely there between them. I just love the way the boys can say so much when they are just looking at each other...

Last edited:

^^ I must be crazy, but when I look at this picture, I really don't see dominate or masculine. Maybe it's 'cause it's out of context, but the eyes are the most telling for me. They scream distress to me. He looks uneasy and vulnerable, almost. His facial expression also makes me think anti-dominant thoughts. Or maybe I'm just completely off base with this one.

I love love love the "you beeped me from across the hall" scene. That's a huge clue that there is something between the two that isn't just friendship. I mean, honestly ... it's too cute. xD

Great caps seabird. I agree you can just see the sparks between the two of them. Greggo knows that Nicky likes the fact he beeped him over to his lab.

I see your point my_last_chance he does look a little nervous there. Almost like hes fidgety. But yet Nicky is known for talking with his hands so maybe it something he does to state thats all hes gonna say. Or maybe he is trying to keep his emotions in check or something. I don't know. I just see how hard he is trying to help Greggo and thats all I can see. It must be the hardest thing in the world to just sit there knowing theres only so much you can do to help someone you love out in that type of situation.

As for the Warrick's actions during Grave Danger. I caulk it all up to emotions over Nicky being in danger. Maybe at this point he still did not know about the boys. Therefore was not understanding why Greggo was acting the way he was. Who knows, my brain hurts form thinking all day.

Well, I'm going to try this again, since yesterday my mother's internet HATED me.

I've got to say I love all the caps. They make me so happy and warm inside. On my ma's computer they're sort of grainy and that ticks me off...makes me wish I had my computer but I won't complain to ya'll.

Uberhaupt, this is like soooo far away from the serious debate of GD, Fannysmackin', and Post Mortem, but I just watched King Baby. I love at the beginning when their studying the scene and Grissom asks Sara and Greg what the would do if they came home and found their husbands lying in the driveway. To which, Greg can only reply, "Is that a trick question?"

I'm sorry. My mind ran away with me on that one. I automatically just knew that Grissom had instated the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy with them before Nicky and Greg were forced to separate shifts. So, Greg was standing there thinking, 'you don't get to know about my personal life or what I would do if I found Nicky like this.' And if I remember correctly (two days of nothing but homework is turning my memory to mush) Grissom and Sara both just gave him a knowing look.

Oh well...the things that go on in my head at four in the morning.

Oh, one more thing, I know a lot of people on here were also on the Cath/Wendy file...what happened to it? I've got a story for it, and I don't know who to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back