The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

WOW, MLC, that idea is great. Can I take it from you?:D (yes, I know the answer). Oh, do you remember other your idea which I took? From last Fort thread, well, I made it but still not translated. Now I'm taking more work but that's Love:D

This spoiler about Nicky, hmm... I'm not sure about it. Of course it can be awesome idea but Nicky had so many dramas and angst. He's very sensitive and again trauma? Sometimes I think that's a way too much. Ehh... past. Maybe that will be something... Ok, I'll shut up...

EDIT: I always forget to write it. I'm using Nick and Greg, maybe sometimes I change it. But in forum, never. In life, again - George and Eric. Don't know why. Just a habit.

2. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Aww, poor Nat. Sorry about that... even if I couldn’t help you stumbling upon a spoiler. I’m glad you agree with me though. And, lol, I didn’t even realized you hadn’t responded. I’ll check my PM inbox after I post.

My Last Chance - Wow... what an idea, I just wonder how Nick would react. Perhaps he would be mortified, or he’d burst into laughter. Greg would have to do drag REALLY well though, to pull it off.

Well, since some people have dubbed me the Queen of Angst... I have to say this spoiler made me really excited! I love angst too much, I admit it, but I can't help it. So, imagine this, Greg cancels his flight to be with Nick, who's upset, and they go to counceling together. Something this big and angsty just might be enough to pull him out of the closet along with Greg, whether intentional or not, meaning, people find out accidentally about The Love, or the boys spill their guts to the world. Hey, I can dream can't I? I know, I know, Warrick's death was not a good thing, at all and I'm making it sound like I like the idea of him dying so the boys can be angsty. And that sounds cruel... so I'm gonna shut up now.

3. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Huh...well, I think I agree, now, that Nick and Greg weren't dating at the time. I mean, I couldn't exactly remember the season, I thought maybe it was season two. lol. I know, BAD FANGIRL! *hits self*

About the spoilers...

I'm happy that Greg canceled his meeting with the publishers! I wasn't thrilled about the whole thing in the first place. But that would just be cruel if Greg didn't cancel. I mean, Greg and Warrick weren't the best of friends, like he was with Nick, but they were still friends. I'm also happy about the greif counseling! :) Maybe it's a team thing...or maybe they pair people up to do it? like Grissom goes with Catherine and Nick goes with Greg, just so they don't have to suffer alone? Oh, I hope so. :)

Oh, and did you guys know:
    Jorja's coming back sometime in the ninth season? So Nick, Greg and Catherine might not be the only original CSI's.

That's what I have to say.

-Lynn

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well with all this talk....

well to be honest with all this talk of Nick going off the rails- maybe he will break up with Greg/Or declare his feelings for him.... then Greg gets all hurt and angry/angst/annoyed and blurts it out his feelings for Nick in the most inappropriate way- infront of others?

one can only hope eh?

Oh my count down is not going very well, watched up to Sweet Jane yesturday... I haven't seen the inquest... Sorry I can't sit through all that in the same week as Greg's beating... Nope.

Ah there was a scene in Leaving Las Vegas- now good Ol' Nick is a touchy feely kinda' guy.... he has been known to touch Warrick, and eye candied with Greg.... But that hug he gave Grissom was sooo out of character and soo funny to see.

I cant remember what Grissom exactly said- but Nick's face, bless him, he tried not to cry/or show any emotions, and then when he found out that Gris was coming back, he felt soo stupid.

5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

How much spoiler boxes! I really don't like them, but well, we can't live without them:lol:

Candygirl, that's a good idea. Of course it's for me very hard - so much sad stuff will be in next season and now breaking up idea. But... if it happen that will show a lot of Love. Ok, bad thing is breaking up (I'm closer to think about some crisis not ending relationship), but emotions are always stronger. Chemistry between them will be different but probably easier to see by non-Love shippers, I'm sure. Darn, I'm afraid of all these angsty stuff...

Oh, and today I'm going to see some 7th season epis. No Fannysmackin' I think, but... Ehh, I'll see.

6. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ With Hodges I think hes jealous of the hero persona they have. Both the boys solve crimes and help people move on with their lives after death. Where as Hodges just deals with things. Maybe he wants to be more involved and feel like a hero. Hodges/Nicky/Greggo, hmmm love that idea, can some one please right a fanfic? :)

Redrum is a great season seven episode for the boys. I contains the wink of love. Watched it yesterday love that moment. I'm not sure of what other episodes have good boy eye contact action.

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Hodges is sometimes a secret for me. Not once I saw that he really likes Nick and doesn't like Greg. Hmm... Well, Candygirl, you're not alone. MsCB, I like the idea of hero persona. It can be possible in some way. Some way 'cause... Ok, I'll shut up:lol:

Oh, I love the wink! Great eye contact and very very hot:drool:

And of course what I've done to myself? I watched today Fannysmackin'. I was very close to not watch all epi... But I noticed something in the beginning. The moment when Greg in suit is coming to Cath. He was happy etc. (of course looking very hot). He said about the dinner. And Cath asked - female? Oh, her look at him. She was surprised;) Maybe I'm oversensitive but I like this moment. It's a proof that Cath knows just everything about the team (how to not love her?;)).

8. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ha!!!

see i'm not the only one eh- well cough that might be arranged lol.

:censored:

Yeah just finished watching monster in the box?

Wow- Ahhh i loved that comment that Nick said- that he likes them a little smaller lol... YAY!!! Then he finds out that there but implants lol

"Hey I'm a ass man!" See lol,

Nicky oh Nicky we know that your gay... just come out and say it... Oh Nicky you're smile is so handsome thats what made Greg fall for it... Oh Nicky!

yeah i know a very bad imitation of "oh Mandy"

I must say that Greg for most of season seven is missing. He pops up every episode for a few minutes each, most of the time in a suite.

Oh I must confess Nick's clothing is really hot something that I would wear... Ahh short haired Nick is soo hot lol

Agreed Deirdre.

9. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

I was watching Redendrum yesterday while on the phone to my best friend - which reminds me I should call him - and I was like, "WINK OF LOVE! COME OOOOOOOOON! WIIIINK OF LOOOOOOOOVE!" and he's like, "I'm hanging up now..." and I'm like, "HE WINKED! GAAAH!"

Well, who ever said it, I'd love to write a Nick/Greg/Hodges threesom, but I'm up to my eye balls in half-done stuff. my WIP's as well as Lynn's Weekly Drabbles. And I usually don't do threesoms. Though I do like Nick/Greg/Sara...*shrugs*

As I've said before on the subject of Nick's sexuality, he's Nicky-I'm-so-far-in-the-closet-my-ass-is-hanging-out-somewhere-in-Hong Kong-Stokes. And it would take a nuclear bomb, the end of the world and a dying Greg to get him to admit it. Pity, really... :)

Nah. I think Nicky would really do anything for his Greg. Even coming out.

that's my two sense.

-Lynn

10. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Amen to that, Lynn! I am one who believes that Nick's an extremely closeted man, and Greg is more open about his sexuality. *shrugs* That's probably why I like writing coming-out fics a lot, 'cause there are many different ways to get Nick to come out to the team. Although I have never written Greg dying ... yet. Greggo_Obsessed gets angry with me whenever I mention a plot bunny in which Greg dies. I don't know why it's always Greg, but I still haven't written one yet. But that'd sure make Nick come out to the team.
    This is what someone said in the spoiler thread:
    Umm ... I seriously hope not. I mean, I honestly hadn't looked at it that way, and I seriously hope this never comes to be. It'd be Warrick's storyline all over again, and gosh dangit, I want Nicky all angsty and Greggo comforting him!
    And Nick dating the grief counselor?!?!?! Aren't there codes or rules against this sort of thing???
    //end rant

11. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

ok, so about that phone call... while I was on the bus today, I had a brilliant idea!
    And it goes with a story I'm planning on writing in the future, the sequel to "Don't Cry Daddy". I don't want to give too much away, even though, the way my times goes, you'll hardly remember this by the time I actually get the story posted... but whatever. Anyway, I came up with a very similar conversation Greg could have on the phone with his daughter, only the rest of the team doesn't know he has one, aside from Nick of course. So, this means, when he's saying "I love you...no, I love you more" Cath would think it's a girlfriend, and I can see her asking if it is and he would say something like "Yeah, in a manner of speaking." Oh, I had such a better line before.... But Nick would know who he's talking about. Does this make sense? Well, it will when I write it. Ahhhh!!!! Too many plot bunnies and not enough time!!!! GAHHHHH!!!! lol.

And, and, and.... did we all forget? Yesterday? Yeah, I just looked at my calendar and realized it was Eric's birthday! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!!!! Hope it was a good one!

12. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

*GASPS*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!! Hoping it was a good one, and wishing you luck for all us over at the Eric/George livejournal!

Okay, not like he'll ever see that but...:)

I knew I liked something about you, my_last_chance! lolzies. who doesn't like coming out fics? And, you don't even have to have Greg dead...I said dying, not dead...or so Nick thinks he's dying, so it's like the coming apocolyps for the dude...:) hehe. poor Nicky.

'bout that whole thing...

OH I HOPE NOT! That would be a plain disaster! Tina/Warrick 2.0! No, no, no, no, no! And I agree...aren't there interdepartmental restrictions about that kinda stuff...??????:confused::confused::confused:

I agree, hun. I want Nick greiving for a nice long time and accepting lotsa Greggo!comfort. That's all I ask! WHEN DID IT BECOME SO MUCH?! lol.

end rant.

On another note, I have a story where I kill Greg. I have him jump off the side of a building...or that's the story. *Hids evidence*

I threatened killing Nick if he didn't jump. I KEEEEEEEELED HIM! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:evil::evil::evil::devil:

on that disturbing and rather malicious note,

-Lynn

13. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ True enough, lol. He dun have to die. I read this extremely sad fic at WMTDB about Greg having cancer ... it really was splendidly done, and I loved it. I can't really remember if Nick came out of the closet during it, but everyone knew about Nick and Greg's relationship.

^-^ It really bugs me, because I was sure that a counselor couldn't date the person they were counseling. Aren't there, you know, rules against this sort of nonsense? Come on Nick! You've already gone through a person you shouldn't have dated (Kristy ... grr), and now you're going to add another one? Please. He has to have more sense than that.
    I also found it interesting how someone else might have thought Nick was settling down and starting a family. Okay, the only way I see that working out is if he settles down with GREG and starts to adopt some kids.
    I'm so glad it just says "a change in his behaviour," because it could mean practically anything. I'm still holding out for comfort scenes, 'cause by golly I do love me some boy-touching/comfort-ness.
    //end of rambling
    Buuut, no mater what, The Love shall prevail. And no ship can parallel it in it's awesomness. xD

^-^ That reminds me a lot of my fanfic, The Edge, only it deals with Nicky, not so much Greg. Actually, that's one fanfic that has absolutely no mention of The Love at all. Strange, huh?
    Queen- Your idea sounds awesome! Please keep us posted!
    And Happy Birthday to Eric! xD

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  14. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!

Alright now... I don't want to have to deal with spoiler boxes so I'll stay out of that conversation but...

I have to say that I do indeed get very upset when MLC threatens to kill Greggo. I mean, most if not all of her fics are always centered on how Greg isn't acting properly or he's hurt somehow. Why is it never Nick? I don't know and neither does she. But her stories are good anyway.

Hahaha Nick is so in the closet, if you looked inside, you'd have to pull everything out of it to find him hidden behind the secret door at the back.
    Greg is definitely more open about his sexuality.

Oh, my parents were watching Redrum while I was on the computer yesterday and when they all met outside, I ran to the TV and said I have to watch this. I squealed at the wink and ran back to the computer where I squealed over MSN Lawlz. Anywho...can't wait for season 9!

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Actually there is a birthday wishes thread on the main CSI board to wish the actors Happy Birthday if you all really wanted to.

The last fanfic I wrote I almost was going to kill Greg off, but I just could not bring myself to do it. It was not a Nick/Greg pairing fic but just a Nick/Greg friendship fic. But I am a huge angst writer too and have an idea in mind for my first actual Nick/Greg slash fic which would be very angsty again, but I do not think I will kill anyone...majorly damage perhaps. :lol: I am very bad about hurting Greg for some reason in my fics. I guess I like to write him emotional because we so rarely see him that way on the show and we do see that a lot from Nick. Even during his Inquest, Greg stayed very cool over all. Only in Fannysmackin' did he show real emotion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.