The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I did indeed say that. I'm compiling a list of books and the pages that Nick/Greg appears on, but as I said it is little and far between. I do believe there isn't much in "Snake Eyes" because they're working different cases and Nick isn't even in Vegas for his case, but as you can see by my sig, there are little moments scattered around.

Once the list is complete I'll put it up on the wiki.

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TWINS!!! :)

I completely agree with you. Everything related to relationships in CSI, is about subtext and symbols.

In that one scene from "Who Shot Sherlock", Nick touches Greg more of what he's ever touched any other character for years! That must mean something, don't you think? ;)

Nick couldn't keep his hands off his Greggo:

[​IMG]

Even when Sara was congratulating him, Nick couldn't stop touching Greg...

[​IMG]

And this moment says it all:

[​IMG]

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Happy Birthday, twins!

Thanks seabird for the pics. Nice to recall this scene again. Nick's hands were glued so much to his Greggo. In early seasons he was touching him and touching, and again touching, lol. But funny, cause Nick always had a thing to touch people. In early seasons it was happeining few times when he knew someone (and I don't mean here Greg). I don't remember which ep but he needed to analyse paper from which was made a map. When a guy was talking about it I was just waititng when Nick gonna tap him:lol: Really, I got a feeling that he really needed to do that. When Nick was ready to go, finally, he tapped. It was so funny 'cause from the beginning you just knew that he wanted to do it. If he didn't, you would be disappointed, lol. Yeah, Nicky likes to touch:devil:

I read only two CSI books but I want to get them all. Not only 'cause there is some Love (even little) but I like reading in general. I know only Double Dealer and Sin City. I remember from first one some Love scene which Clarrisani mentioned in her siggie. But in books it's not that strong. Writers are taking always canon stuff - like in Double Dealer a thing with Kristy :)brickwall:)

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Thanks Clarrisani :) and seabird for the pics:)

I know what you mean about Nick touching peope Deirdre. He does like to touch people (that sounds so not like it's supposed to!!;)) I noticed it more with Greggo though (of course). As you say, especially in eary seasons, and I guess again in Who Shot Sherlock for an example, he likes to touch Greg as much as he can. He's not like that (to that extent ) with anyone else. Nicky can't keep away from Greg:)

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

So I finally get to see S8 and I've just finished with Goodbye and Good Luck and You Kill Me.

I just love it when Greg gives Nick the lube and maybe it's just wishful thinking but I think he kind of smirked a little bit when he did. Like maybe he did it before (lots of times :devil:)?

Then there is this scene with Archie when Greg and Archie talk about blogs and people valuing privacy. And Archie tells Greg that people value openness. I know that we mentioned that before but it sounds to me like Archie wants to encourage Greg to "come out" about his relationship to Nick?

Ah, that episode was just loaded with N/G interaction. So good! And I have to admit I felt kind of sorry to see Sara leaving.

I think it was Deirdre who mentioned that Nick was checking out Warrick's butt in You Kill Me and I have to agree. He stared at his butt for a very long time. It almost rivaled the ass check from The Hunger Artist. And it could be the reason for Greg's moodiness although I think he was more angry at Grissom because Sara left.

Can't wait to watch Bull!!!

6. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ That makes sense to me totally. I mean we have all said that we feel the Lab Rats all know about the boys relationship. So Archies kinda hinting to Greggo. Just be out with it man we all already know anyway. The passing lube scene always make me giggle like a school girl. I love the way Nicky like studies the bottle when Greggo hands it to him. Wonder what hes pondering there. seabird as always love the pictures from Who Shot Sherlock. Nicky can just not keep his hands to himself, I love it. Have never seen that piccy from behind the desk before with Nicky's hand on Greggos back.You guys are right he never seems to touch anyone else as much as he does Greggo. Ahhh gotta love the sub text. :)

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I also agree that about Archie makes sense. That scene could have been a nice hint at getting the boys to come clean about their relationship, especially if Archie knows which I think he does, so definately I like it.

Loved the lube scene too, hee hee.

yeh subtext is awesome :D

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah Archie could possibly know about the boys relationship. That very well could be his way of encouraging Greg to come clean. Archie has had quite a few instances which made me wonder if he knew something. Like when (can't remember ep) Nick told him to get a girlfriend and he said "You first!" and he was there for the "I thought we had a relationship" scene so he had to have overheard that conversation.

9. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

That scene from "Random Acts of Violence" is one of the best Nick/Greg moments ever!

GREG: "But that's not what I wanted to talk about."

NICK: "What, then?"

(GREG motions for Nick to come into his lab. Amused, NICK, steps forward)

GREG: "Look, I thought we had a relationship. What are you doing taking Archie into the field instead of me?"

Notice that Greg says "relationship", not "friendship". "Relationship" is much more ambiguous and interesting...;)

After watching scenes like Nick's reaction to Greg's beating in "Fannysmakin", the flirting over the latex liquid (or the lube :devil:), the boytouching in "Who Shot Sherlock", all their scenes together in "A La Cart" and "Bull" and many others.... I can't help but think that if Nick/Greg were a het couple, they'd be canon by now....

Jealous Greg is so cute...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wojo, you're right; Archie overheard the "we had a relationship" conversation:

[​IMG]

The end of this scene is priceless:

NICK (to ARCHIE): "You got to get a girlfriend"

(ARCHIE turns around to look at NICK)

ARCHIE: "You first"

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: Archie knows! And probably, all the lab rats know about the boys too: Hodges (how could he not know?), Wendy, Mandy, Bobby....The boys are TOO obvious, lol.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  10. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

Too much Riley and not enough Nick last night Though I did enjoy the joking around between her and Greg with Nick in the middle of the banter. Greg saying that processed sugary foods were the ultimate expression of love.

And I did end up starting a post-episode fic for 9x5. I couldn't resist.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4654283/1/Bleeding_Love

11. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^^ I honestly had no clue that the girlfriend part was in that episode. That just adds to all the subtext (but in this case, it's pretty obvious ... more obvious than subtext) of this episode. Come to think of it, I haven't see this epi in a long time. Hmmm. Anyways--thanks for the pictures! I loovveee Greggo in this scene. He's absolutely adorable. Him and Nicky make quite the beautiful pair.

Last night's episode was pretty good but no Love moments, I thought. The most I saw was Greg and Nick looking at each other while Riley was in the room. It wasn't even an eyesex kind of look either.

On another thread, someone mentioned that in LOATR, TPTB might've been trying to make Nick appear older (emotionally, probably) than Riley and Greg when R&G were discussing the S&M toys. I completely agree with it--Nick's ... err ... I'm not going to say "changed" 'cause in my opinion, character change for Nick hasn't been very changing. But he has kind of lost something ever since Warrick's untimely demise. Too bad he hasn't lost his mind, 'cause I'd love to see Nick have a breakdown. Seriously ... the man's been through a lot. Sometimes, in my opinion, having too much "dealing", as it were, off camera can be a bad thing. Buutt they are at work, so obviously Nick can't just suddenly throw his CSI vest down on the ground and say he's had enough. Besides ... I think Greg would have something to say about that.

My point (yeah, there was supposed to be one. Go figure) was that they were trying to make Nick appear older in that scene with the S&M toys. I agree with that, but I also think that TPTB might've been showing that Nicky definitely didn't want Greg exposing too many of their bedroom secrets. Nick's a pretty private guy--he hasn't even come out to the team, and he would probably freak if Greg actually started talking about what goes on behind the scenes. Especially if Greg accidentally said, "Nick and me ..." That'd definitely be one way to make sure that Riley gets it--both the boys are off limits. Now and forever.

Anywho ... I apologize if my post's kind of hard to follow. Or just too out there. Meh. It's just one of those days xD

12. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Perhaps they are preparing Nicky his co-supervisory position. Nicky has been a CSI longer then either of those two so he just needs to show his seniority once and while. Also like you said hes sorta lost without Warrick at the moment. Love the idea of Nicky not wanting Greggo to expose their bedroom antics to the new girl. Very private person Nicky is about his romantic relations. Also mayeb just some good natured teasing on Greggo's part to make Nicky blush. But me thinks Riley knows about them being a couple without them saying anything to her. Just from the way they act around each other.

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I agree with you MsCB. I think TBTB are most probably trying to prepare Nick, in the eytes of the viewers, for his supervisory position as Catherine's second. But I also agree that he's been a CSI longer, maybe he needs to show his seniority sometimes. But I think he's always been the kinda guy who doesn't like to talk about things like that, remember SoLV, he didn't like talking about it with Cath.

And seeing Greggo joking with Riley about stuff that Nick may have seen as him exposing their bedroom antics, may not have been good for Nick, because he's such a private person.

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Although I haven't seen any S9 episode, only the clips form LOATR, I have to say that I really think Riley knows about our boys. There's no way she hasn't picked up on them. Maybe Nick feels a bit uncomfortable around her because she might have made some remark about him and Greg. And because he doesn't know her that well yet, he's a bit mor cautious?

Plus, I have to agree, he's an extremely private person and when it comes to kinky stuff he almost appears a bit shy, blushing and all. Which is probably something that Greg loves about him and teases him quite a bit :devil:!

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Although there were no Love scenes with just the two of them together, they at least got to share the same space. And did anyone else notice that when Greg said "Nothing says I love you like processed sugar". He was looking directly at Nick when he said it! It almost felt to me like Greg was telling Nick he loves him.

[​IMG]

Nick, Greg, and Riley. Notice the look the boys exchange.

[​IMG]

Think she feels like a fifth wheel?

FYI- More pics of Greg on the Eric/Greg pic thread - check em out.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.