The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well hello people, sorry not been around cause seen anything yet...

However, I've just seen the promo...

Boy can Nick get anymore jealous?

Ah, see the way I'm thinking is that now we have a female version of Greg... (I'm just speculating), and for years Nick has not dared to move, or say, or speak it.... (love, lust, whatever), but now theres a female version of Greg.... Nick is feeling threatened, and thats why he was all jealous like..

Nick wanted Greg to be flirting with him...

Yes I see the symbolic interactions here, Nick in the closet, Greg with the spur, and Riley with the handcuffs, very very symbolic.

Maybe the reason why Riley and Greg clicked quickly is cause she sussed the scenes, the energy between the two men?

WOW, can TPTB are finally making Nick jealous?

Cause he wants Greg to flirt with him and no one else?

Come on Mr Stokes, admit it, you've got the hots for your younger Mr Sanders!

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

After watching that scene for the second time I had this very good idea.

If I remember correctly Riley said something about always finding the smut, Nicky hears that he pulls a face then Greg congratulates her.

Well, my thought was this, what if Riley caught our boys in the locker room (hence always finding the smut), Nicky gets nervous and Greg teases her.

Oh, and the spur, you're so right Deirdre, why picking up the spur and not something else? Because it reminds him of his cowboy!

Finally got my S8 DVDs and I'll start in a few minutes! Can't wait to see A La Cart again!

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

^ ^. I like that idea. I really like the idea that maybe through finding 'smut', and the scene that evryones mentioning (that i haven't seen so am just viewing it from what people have said;)) that maybe Riley did find Nick and Greg in a moment of not being as careful as they have been. I do like that idea love_fan. And Nicky could be a bit nervous, not knowing Riley that well that maybe she'd spill to people that didn't know, and then he's jealous that Greg is more trusting of her, and that they are getting on so well.

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I love this love fan! I didn't think about it but when now I'm recalling this scene. It couldn't be coincidence with this smut, lol. Riley said it when our boys were around so probably she found out something. Locker room, even a car, or I don't know, the restroom? She had so many possibilites. And maybe Nick only noticed her, or Greg just showed how a tease he was, lol. Yay, I really enjoyed this idea:D

5. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ I love this. Makes perfect sense form the ways both the boys reacted. Greggo got a grin on his face and teased Riley. Were as Nicky got all flustered and told them to knock it off. Riley really does click with Greggo on a friend level. I think in some way this intimidates Nicky cause he wants Greggo all to himself and cause maybe he see her a Warrick's replacement, which would be very hard on him. Great pick up on him in the closet and the spur thing everyone. Nicky is Greggo's cowboy. Also I liked the way Greggo was handling that crop at the end of the scene. :devil:

6. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Oooo, I'm really looking forward to watching the episode tonight now. I'll be hanging out for that scene, believe me. I'm just a little annoyed that CSI is on half an hour late which means it's going to overlap with Supernatural on another channel, so I'll only get to see half of CSI (I am taping it, though).

Oh, and Greg talking about sex and Nick telling him to shut up? I know I'll get told off again, but there's an episode of Torchwood called "Sleeper" where Ianto starts talking about his and Jack's sex life and Jack clears his throat in a a manor that basically says shut up. We are really starting to see some similarities between Janto and The Love at the moment. Perhaps TPTB are watching Torchwood, know that Janto is popular, and are giving us more of The Love because of it.

EDIT: I just ventured into the episode thread, and there are indeed some highly inappropriate comments in there made in regards to The Love and other matters, all by the same member. Really takes the shine off things. Was a good discussion up until then. I'm not going back in there again.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  7. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL I'm loving how people are interpreting what they see.

Yeah, everyone is right though.

Nick is soo jealouse, and maybe the reason why he said to Greg and Riley to shut up, cause Greg told Riley too much personal stuff...

Or maybe, just maybe TPTB are going to show us Greg and Nick together, but from another pespecitve...cause CSI has now changed, Grissom, Sara, Warrick are now gone.... So in that respects CSI has changed- and yet the same.

Clarrisani I see the similarites that you have pointed out as well... Where all the others was more we know but from a distance, maybe Riley is like 'please just say it and be done?'

love_fan Greg picked up the spur cause well yeah it's a direlect link to last years "Bull" - although the story line wasnt about gay men, the subtex was, two men who was together but society couldn't accept them as an item... Mmm, Nick and Greg vs the lab and homophobia that might be present in the police force anyone?

Wojo and my-last-chance-

LOL I love that picture, its sooo telling

Nick in the closet (cause he is on the show!) Re: Depends on are they actuarly together or just flirting?

Greg with the whip thingie: He is the more dominate one to try new things.

The smirk: Greg knew he had "scored"points... and that making Nick jealous is a good thing!

OR

TPTB wanted us to see the changes that Nick is experiencing... with Warricks death, and him being in the closet... Or how the remaining group can now change due to a new member of the team.

OR OR OR

TPTB are being soo cheeky and in our faces cause we've asked for a more powerful statment that Nick and Greg are either - in love- in a relationship- fancy each other but not done anything about it.

WE need a resolution to this... And TPTB have stated that Nick is in the closet.

What more powerful symbol do we need?

David Rambo, please, please, please make them an item..but dont mess them up!

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I love the fact that Nick was in the closet. That's got to mean something, they just wouldn't do that for no reason.

I like your ideas candygirl. i've still not seen the scene so can't really give my own opinion on it, but it sounds very interesting, kind of subtle Nick being in the closet ;)

It's a shame about the episode thread, i've not been in there, but I guess that's why we have the Fort, we all support the Love :)

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Would you believe my bf picked that scene as the moment to come home, and I only heard the "will you knock it off". I taped it, so I'll rewatch it all tonight. I only saw half of it anyway because of the overlap with Supernatural (which was a brilliant episode yet again). I do know Sara's video was really beginning to iritate me toward where I left CSI - seriously, they only needed to play it once.

As for Nick's comment - the way he said it intrigued me. It seemed like it was only half serious, and really made me think 'he definitely doesn't what Greg telling Riley all their secrets'. Maybe Riley thinks them together is hot. Next thing we know we're going to be getting conversations about sex tapes between her and Greg, while Nick listens on in sheer horror. :devil:

10. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Yeah, I read those comments too....:rolleyes:

Clarrisani, I think you're right; there are similarities between The Love and Janto, which is a very good sign. Nick's reaction in that scene reminded me so much of Jack's reaction when Ianto started to talk about their sex life in "Sleeper".

I'm really amazed (and happy) of the amount of subtext they put in that scene: Jealous!Nick (so cute), Greg's naughty little smirk (yes, he knew he had scored some points making Nick jealous), Nick in the closet :)guffaw:), Greg and the spur (good catch, Deirdre)...

I also loved how Nick was all business with the flirting Lady Heather wanabee. Sorry, but she was barking up the wrong tree! :lol::lol::lol: And this is the not the first time our Nicky (bless him) ignores a woman who is shameless flirting with him. He has done it before ("Forever", "Fight Night"....)

Nick in the closet. Pure subtext. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Our Nicky is all the time ignoring women, from the early beginning (I won't mention the biggest mistake which writers made 'cause I don't want to make rant again, lol). Sometimes I think that he knows what's going on and sometimes not:lol: He could train a little bit how to igonre women. Their flirts for him surely are too annoying, but well. He's so clueless when is about relationships. Our cute and innocent Nicky;)

Definitely pure subtext. And how I mentioned before - symbols. All in CSI is about symbols.

I watched yesterday at night "Who Shot Sherlock Holmes?". How I love this ep. So many Greg and at the end Nick was first to touch his Greggo. When they got champagne he wanted to do it again. Sweet scene.

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I still need to watch the seond half of the episode! :lol: I fell asleep.

Damn election and other shows!

I did see the one scene where Nick was in the closet! I mean, even if they didn't do it intentionally... SOMEONE has to notice!! Nicole and I were cracking up, though! :guffaw:

I keep thinking of Fanfics to write... I just feel that if I start one, I'll never finish. I started writing that one with Warrick before my old computer crashed. I'm debating if I should finish, even though Warrick's dead.

If you've read it, should I finish??

FYI - Some of my Nick/Greg (and Nuke) videos have been removed from YouTube! :( I know we used to have videos to download on WMTDB, but until that's back up, I can create a Wiki and have them available on a file sending site. Would anyone be interested on putting their's up as well?

Toodles! :D

Does it display birthday's anymore??

Today's our birthday! :)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

One of my Nick/Greg videos almost went as well, but the company who owns the rights to the song I used gave me an option to allow advertising to their own channel and site, which I took.

Oh, and happy birthday!

I'm still yet to go through the last two CSI books that I bought. I've started putting together a list of all the Nick/Greg moments in the books, but I can tell you before I finish that the list isn't really going to be that long for the simple reason that Greg hardly ever appears in the books. It's annoying.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The Lady Heather wannbe made me a bit angry, she was just so arrogant and downright bitchy towards Nick. Then she has the nerve to suggest he was tuned on from taking her DNA. He seemed more repulsed to me, like he could hit her.

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Happy birthday twins :)

I've only ever read half of one of the books, i just couldn't get into it. Am I right in saying that someone said that there's actually some Nick/Greg going on in the books? If so, which ones? I may buy them :)

and deirdre, I like who shot sherlock :) nicky's excuse to touch Greg.. you can see hwo happy he was for Greg passing his proficiency

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.