The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I also think that Sara knows everything about boys. She's Greg's close friend. Maybe he even didn't need to tell her? She just saw what is between him and Nick? I'm saying that 'cause I think that the same situation is with Warrick. For me he knew about Nick and Greg. He was a very wise guy and it was really hard to hide something from him. I think he even understood that in last moments... (For Gedda - all these looks between boys, I'm sure Warrick saw it) But I'm not sure about that... Probably earlier.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think that Cath definately knows, she's such a people person, and notices the little things people do, so she'd notice straight away, she probably knew that they were attracted to each other about the same time that they knew, because of all the little touches and stuff. I think Sara will know, but I think maybe Greg spoke to her and she half had an inclin about it, I can see them both being a bit nervous talking about it, but of course Sara would be totally fine with it (i still think she's bi anyway, and before Vegas didn't like men, but hey that's my thought lol). With Warrick, I don't think Nick told him, but I guess maybe they had an arguement of sorts about it, maybe why didn't you tell me man? then maybe took a while to come aroudn to the idea, and is more perceptive of how others outside the group may not be so supportive and is trying to protect his friend i.e. for gedda.

3. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

I'm with this ^^ Sara can be so closed, I think she would struggle to tell even Greg personal stuff and I do think they are close. I have loads of theories about Sara...maybe that at some point in the early days (maybe s2) she got fed up with him trying it on with her all the time, confronted him and he ended up admitting it was all a deflection and it was Nick he really liked...that's when they became friends. Just one of my pet theories, and if she knows he's with Nick it makes the shower scene from 4 x 4 funnier for me...he's trying to reassure her he didn't see anything and she's all...'I saw everything' *to herself* 'what would Nick say?!'

Just a pet theory. But yeah, she knows. Catherine knows too, she would just guess. She knows everything. I think she would confront Nick though to ask about it, not Greg.

Gris is clueless about relationships, look how long it took him to figure Sara out :rolleyes: He's a clever guy but not that great at noticing people's emotions, in my book. I think he would be last to know. I have a fic about him being the last to know...I think he would be quite indignant about the fact too.

I'm on the fence about Warrick. I think Catherine would tell him, maybe, eventually, to try and help Nicky out. I think he's be fine with it after the initial shock...I don't think any of the main team are homophobic, maybe of Brass's cronies would be but none of the people that matter. In my opinion. Of course.

Thanks again, MsCatherineBrown :D I just love that song. It's so Greg.

Nat x

4. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I really like that idea. Maybe Warrick could tell and he kept making hints about it, but Nick just wouldn't come out and say it so Warrick got fed up.
    Another character I think would probably know would be Brass. He sees things in relationships between people that CSI's don't. I don't think Brass would have a problem with Nick and Greg being together, I don't get the vibe that he's homophobic at all. He'd probably just chuckle to himself when Nick and Greg finally come out to the team and the lab. He'd find it somewhat funny that a lot of people are in shock because they couldn't see the relationship "evidence" right in front of them.

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Here is who I think knows about Nick and Greg.

Warrick- because look how he nearly shoved Nick at the waitress, knowing full well that Nick wants Greg. Warrick is not a silly man, he probably figured it out... Nick didnt have to tell him- he guessed.

Sara- She has suspected about Nick being Gay, and she probably came to the conclusion that Greg might've been confused about his sexuality hence how we know how old Greg was when he lost his virgininity...

Why Sara told Mia I haven't got a foggiest, probably CBS and continuity fauts.

Brass, yeah he knows that they're an item or in love with each other. From when maybe over the years and he has keept quiet.

Grissom- sometimes I think he does know, but is in denial about it... Sorry Sara's_Girl, Grissom is one smart man, yeah Asperges people dont understand the complexity of social relationships... But Grissom just didnt want to do anything about it.

Hodges and Archie they both know- but for different reasons...Archie in one episode always hinting at Nick not Greg to get a girlfriend... (Can't remember of hand which episode it was- but it was a love moment... The "I thought we had a relationship" quote)

Hodges- bless his cotton socks, I think that maybe he found out by either accident or that he has had a secret crush on Nick for ages as well, and tried to downplay Greg, or put him down-- how many times has Hodges said them sorts of things in passing, but also to Nick?

Catherine- she knows everyones sexual tastes but dont say a word.

I think that no one has publically said anything to each other to admit that they also know of Nicks and Greg's relationship or their sexual status.

Nick would never tell Warrick unless confronted... Warrick just doesn't want to humiliated? Nick like that... They respect each other, and Nick might be too uncomfortable to actuarly come out and say to Warrick that he is in love with Greg. Not that Warrick would ever have a bad thing to say about Nick, but his choices in bed partner yeah.... Was it a fanfiction i cant remember, but I can see Warrick making it really hard for Greg and Nick to be an item...

What i meant was that, Warrick and Greg arent really friends, or close- they're just work collegues... Warrick probably wants Nick to be with a fellow jock and not a nerd.

6. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Random Acts of Violence in season 3. ;3

Hahahaha, xD. I think Hodges just has a "omghero" crush on Nick; Nick saves people and I think Hodges really looks up to that and by doing so, he idolizes Nick. I'm kind of unsure as to whether or not he still has a crush on Nick now that he's interested in Wendy, but I really think he did at one point. *wonders*

I always thought that Greg and Archie were close, so I wonder if Archie just keeps getting on Nick's case about it because Greg mentioned something to him and Archie is/was trying to help it along.

As for Warrick, I really dunno. I think he'd kind of be uneasy until he got a kick in the pants and understood that they're still the same people.

Oh, yeah, hi. I'm back. 8D And I saw twins a few pages ago; Hi! Also, I think I've got two episodes left on the guide; it's been, what, a year or so now? Sorry!

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Haa, I've always thought that Hodges secretly was crushing on Greg, that is why he feels a need to tease him constantly. Plus I think about how he was trying to somewhat impress Greg at the beginning of Grave Danger and the Dukes of Hazzard game...saying "You haven't had the real David Hodges experience." :lol: That can mean so many things. :p But of course Greg just sees him as an annoyance, because Greg only has eyes for Nick.

8. my_last_chance

I kind of think that Hodges has a bit of a man-crush on Nicky. Wasn't there one episode where Nick was covered in blood (?) from saving someone and Hodges was talking to him about it, or something?
    The Real David Hodges Experience, eh? Interesting, and like you said Dizzney, that could mean anything. Hodges is a funny guy ... wouldn't it be a twist if he started dating Wendy, but was actually lusting after Nick? Not that I think he's gay or anything. It'd just be kind of interesting, or I'm just twisted like that. ;)

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Ok, i think Hodges with anyone, male or female is just disgusting at the moment (4 bottles of wine later tehe) I don't think of Hodges other that anyone other than the funny guy in trace.

Guy crush on Nick, I dunno, I can actually see it, like Nick hero worship kinda crush. I do kinda see the crush on Greggo, as he's always teasing him, or asking about him or something.

Hodges is so not gonna get with Wendy (crosses fingers). Now Sara is Grissomised, Cath is Wendy's ;) in my little world tehe.

i'm a bit too teheed tonight. I'm a bit tipsy and extremely pissed off. GRRRRRRRRRRRR (sorry, random nothing to do with NG)

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Hi Officer Smile!!!! Glad to see you're back! lol, sorry, I couldn't resist using the character name. (For those who don't know, I made Suckerforasmile a minor character in my novel length story Live and Love, who shows up near the end.)

As for Hodges crying during Brokeback Mountain, Catherine did too! They had a conversation about it during Bull, with all the other gay references going on in that ep.

I also agree that things got difficult for them perhaps during season five with everything going on at work, but I doubt they broke up. I mean, I never even thought of it, until someone mentioned it here awhile back and it totally spun my head around.

What I would love, is for the "truth" to come out of the closet when they do. And what I mean by that is this: Say, in the final ep of the show, it comes out that they're in a tight relationship... I want one of them to say that they've been together for years, since season three, or whatever it turns out to be. I think that would be great. So, opposite Sara and Gil, and Warrick and Tina, and Cath and all her boyfriends. Because everyone knew about the other relationships, knew how short they were, and all that. But The Love isn't "public" yet, only subtext, so technically, no one knows about it, and if it's been going on for years, we know they have a solid foundation, and will be together for a long time. That would shock a lot of people. Even a mention or two of how they've helped each other cope during rough times... what more would you need? And I should say, by "a lot of people" I mean, characters as well as fans, of course.

As to who knows about them being together? Who knows? It could be anyone. I can see Warrick confronting Nick about it, getting frustrated, I can also see him a little afraid of it perhaps, but being ok with it in the end. Catherine, I could see her talking to Nick about it, but not Greg, as someone mentioned. She can be like a mother hen, so maybe she does know, but then again, if they've hidden it well, maybe not. Gil... probably not. If he does, he's hiding their relationship from Ecklie. And, maybe he his, because he knows what'll happen if word gets out. Could be why he "pretends" to not know about this stuff going on, because he sees a relationship working, and doesn't want to ruin it. Brass, sure, he could know, and he would be ok with it. Labrats would be cool with it too, though I think Greg would get a lot of teasing for falling for Nick who's in the "upper foodchain" so-to-speak, he was when Greggo was in the lab, and techinally, he still is since he's at a higher rank than Greg. Sara... I dunno. Maybe, maybe not. Because she's been having problems getting together with Griss for so long, maybe Greg wouldn't want to tell her that he got Nick so much easier. Or, maybe he'd want to tease her about that. Um... anyone else I missed? Ecklie? lol... wouldn't that be funny if he knew and never said anything. That would piss Griss off if he ever found out, because of what happened between him and Sara.

And... with that... I'm gonna go work on my fanfic so I can post something before the weekend arrives. I'll be absent from The Fort, WMTDB and well, everything internet over Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Sorry, you'll have to miss my beautiful face... wish I could say I'll be hangin' with the boys... but I can't. lol. ttyl!

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I don't think Grissom knows about the boys true relationship, he's too wrapped up in his job to notice anything going on in the lab. I believe Sara knows because of how close her and Greg are/were. I don't know about Cath or Warrick.

As for Hodges, he is jealous of Greg and that could be because he is crushing on Nick. Although I always thought he had a thing for Grissom too.

I'm going out of town over this long weekend, may not be on line. So give me lots to read about when i get back!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I agree that Grissom knows, he's not enough of a people person, that's where Cath trumps him. I think that maybe Grissom thinks they have got closer as friends, but didn't think any more of it, knowing Grissom, he wouldn't think anything of the touching/flirting etc. I mean it took him 6 years to understand his own feelings, imagine how long it would take him to figure out somone elses. I'd like to think in my own little world that Sara helped Greg 'go for Nick', and Cath helped them all. I don't think that'd happen, the Cath part especially, but I think the fic would be cool, a joing NG/CS fic. :D

13. my_last_chance

^-^ That made me chuckle, seeing as how I find it true as well. Ah Hodges ... who are you truly after?
    Wouldn't it be funny if Nick and Greg came out to the lab, and no one is shocked? Instead, they all say, "FINALLY!" I could see a few of them rolling their eyes and saying, "This is old news."
    I think that Nick is extremely obvious in his attraction to Greg. To me, you'd have to be blind to not see their chemistry. I think a lot of people at the lab can tell that Nick thinks of Greg as more than "just friends".

14. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ I thinks part of the thing with Hodges is he latches onto the highest ranking person to ride their wave to the top. With Nicky its a hetero man crush him. Nicky's seen as a hero and Hodges latches onto that. With Greggo he seems to be jealous that Greggo has worked his way up and out of the land to so to speak. I think the Labrats know most def. Its hard not to see that kind of connection. with glass walls they see everything that goes in the lab. Also rumors spread really fast among them as well. So it only takes one of them to see the chemistry for the news to spread.

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh, I love this My Last Chance! And how boys would react? Maybe small shock? That would be so cute:) I just see Nicky and his big brown eyes saying: "What the ****?" So precious moment;)

MsCB, labrats know everything, just everything! But like Catherine they're quiet. And I think that Hodges got crush on Nicky. Specific but some kind of crush...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.