The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I don't want to think there was a break up either! I know the shift split wasn't easy for them especially since Greg was now working fully as a CSI and probably had a lot to do, but I agree with Sara's Girl that by S5 they probably were together for about two years, maybe even living together, so I don't think they'd break up over it. A rough time, yes, but no break up.

And, yes to reading other pairings involving our boys. It feels weird, like cheating. I tried but every time I think, what would Nick or Greg think and then I stop reading.

I haven't seen S8 yet, but the clips I saw from A La Cart made me believe that they are totally together. As candygirl said, the way Nick reacted to Greg knowing about Sara and Gil, was so ... sweet. Like "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Preferably at home. That expression has become one of my favourite pics:
    [​IMG]

Oh, and look at Greg's grin, like he's really excited because he knows when they get home, Nick'll have some special "punishment" for him :devil: :lol:

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

You're probably right with rough time, some crisis in relationship. And I still think that was in 7th season (Greg talking about women, that was really annoying; Nicky didn't look very well when he listened that, actually me too). Break up or crisis, at this moment I don't see difference (sorry, it's only my personal opinion about relationships, I don't want anyone to be offended), just hard times they had and nothing will change it. We can only guess what happened there... but something were worng... Nothing's perfect, especially realationships - two people are loving each other so much and after some time always must be some arguing... but after that love can be only stronger:)

I don't even try to read it. It's too hard, Greg and Nick are meant to be together and nothing will change my opinion.

Oh, I can say hundered times how I love this moment! You must see it, it's so cute. And wrrrr... special 'punishemnt':devil: (that was for me a big relief after 7th season, yeah, they're together:))

3. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Hmm ... do I think the boys broke up at all? Hard to say, really. I dunno, I think they might have. Or they didn't break up exactly, but they did cool their relationship down a bit. It's difficult to decide because we have no real way of knowing. But I guess my gut feeling would be that something happened in that time frame ... but it didn't really have any lasting damage.

^-^ I LOVE that picture! I agree with how you read Nick's reaction ... it totally is as if Nick was saying "why didn't you tell me earlier?" Ah, poor Nicky. But, like you said, he'll punish Greggo later. xD

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I really loved that scene in 'A La Carte' too. It was just so cute and I'm not sure if Greg really knew about GSR or he was just messing with Nick to make him think he knew. I so love the way they tease each other and Nick's reaction was priceless.

Ok now for a shamelsss plug: I have written a short drabble for your enjoyment and since its rated PG here is the link: http://wojo62.livejournal.com/30964.html
    Can also be found at WMTDB...Enjoy! ;)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  5. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Wojo loved your little drabble there. So funny and cute. Thanks for the link.

^^Now that I have thought about it a bit thats a more likely explanation. It had to be hard for both of them to transition in both of them working full time as CSIs. I can imagine Nicky must have been worried about his Greggo going out into the field though. His over protective personality may have cause some conflict between the boys. Also about the other male pairings things, I've read a couple of other slash CSI pairings but its always weird cause I know Nicky and Greggo belong together. I have to admit I did read a really good Greggo/Warrick one awhile back. Which is a super weird pairing but the writer really made it flow.

Sara's Girl- I did read the updated one shot as well. I love your use of lyrics it was great. Truly enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I really love that pic, and that scene is the one that makes me definately think that they are 100% together. It's just before that, I'm really really confused. Because, I think I'm probably the only one who isn't sure about their togetherness in the mid seasons, I really don't know because well, I don't know. I'm confused. I definately think that they'd both come to terms with their feelings for each other by the end of season four, and are definately together in a la carte, but between that, I'm still not 100%, and after reading what everyone else thinks, I think I'm the confused odd one out lol!

I need to be de-confused :D. Someone... lol. I need to watch the whole of seasons 4,5, 6 and 7 again :D

eta: mscatherinebrown, I love your avatar!!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

What can I do to de-confuse you?? My suggestion, re-watch the Love episodes again and again and after like 4 or 5 times you will believe that they're together!
    What is it that confuses you so much because I think there's so much proof that they're together in S6 and 7.

On another note, I just watched Slaves of Las Vegas (Lady Heather:devil:) and Greg's supposedly mad at Nick for getting too close in the lab? Well, the way he turns and smiles/grins at Nick says something completely different. He likes it very much that Nick gets so close, maybe too much? :devil:
    Maybe someone has a pic of that grin? I couldn't find any :(

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh I loved that scene. I loved that whole episode. And Nick does want to get close, and Greggo loves it. I'd love to see caps.

I think I'm going to have to rewatch the episodes, I have a bit of time in the next couple of weeks ;) I think I don't know, I may have missed (shock horror) a couple of moments, but I don't know, I think whilst some of the moments show that they are probably together, I think that I overlooked that at the time, because I was in the state of mind that they still weren't together, if you know what I mean? I think if I watch them again, thinking, yeh they definately got together say for example, end of season 3, I think I may be much more convinced by it all. I don't know why I was so sure that they hadn't got together yet :confused: And now, I'm confusing myself :lol: Does that even make sense to you? because it doesn't to me. No wonder I'm confused!

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

It's really hard! Pics are always from the Nicky's side... But I'll post them. Enjoy;)

too close... yeah, right:devil:
    cute smile at Greggo
    another try to be close:devil:
    Greggo's looking at Nicky in the right moment:devil::lol:

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Hmm, look at the intense look in Nicky's eyes in that first one, he is so hot for Greggo. And in the third one you can tell Greg is loving it, loving the fact the Nick wants to be close to him, so he just thinks he'll mess with him a little, evil boy ;) Aww, and the last one, Greg's looking back and Nicky's looked away, he looks like he's blushing a bit. Bless, he caught you out Nicky my boy. :D Thanks for posting those.

11. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Hi guys,

I hope you do not mind but there is a song that I have been listening to (a local band), that just reminds me of Nick & Greg.

is it ok, if I copy the lyrics here. If anyone wishes to write a fic using it, that would be super brilliant.

Title: I'd Like
    Band: Freshly Ground

What would you do if I kissed you?
    What would you do if I held your hand and laid you down?
    Would you find me overly unkind to you?
    Would you call me insensitive, and say that I deserve to die?
    What do I do with all these feelings tearing me up inside?
    What do I do with all these wasted hours dreaming of you at night?
    I' d like to call you sometime…
    What would you do if you knew the truth?
    What would you do if I told you the story of my life?
    Would you find me overly familiar towards you?
    Would you call me crude, fling me aside to the birds?
    What do I do with all these feelings holding me back inside?
    What do I do with all these wasted hours dreaming of you at night?
    I'd like to call you sometime
    I'd like you to need me one time
    I’d like to call you sometime
    What would you do if I kissed you?
    What would you do if I held your hand and laid you down?
    Would you recognize it’s a need I've been fighting for so long?
    Would you recognize it’s a hunger only you can fill?
    What do I do with all these feelings warming me up inside?
    What do I do with all these glorious hours dreaming of you at night?
    I'd like to call you sometime
    I'd like you to need me one time
    I'd like to have you all the time
    I'd like to call you...

You can listen to the song here:

http://www.imeem.com/virgo2677/music/O0K4j0UA/freshlyground_id_like/

Its really great. please listen to it

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  12. caff

caff Dead on Arrival

lol yes, cbs, i'm a eric/george shipper and hold a huge grudge.

but to start a topic that's probably been covered, who do you think knows, among the team/labrats?

If Catherine didn't know I would be in such shock and awe. Grissom, even though Nick is still pretty much a little boy when it comes to him and adores him, I don't think he knows, has suspicions yes but doesn't know for sure. Sara is a big yes, but on the fence about warrick, he and nick are best friends but I don't think he would be so accepting if Nick came right out and told him, I don't know why.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Here you can post songs which remind you Nick and Greg:)

14. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ True true. I feel Cath sees them in a motherly fashion and is very perceptive and would notice right away when they got together. With Griss they boys look up to him in different ways. Nicky sees him more as a father figure, he feels he needs to please. Griss makes Greggo nervous but knows that he trusts him. But sometimes Griss is a little alouf to whats going on around him most of the time. So its hard to say if he knows. Where as with Sara and Warrick I think they both know. Mainly because the spends so much time with Nicky and Greggo both as coworkers and friends.

Great caps Deirdre. That is one of my top the LOVE moments. So close if they where any closer they would be kissing. :devil:

15. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Hmm ... for who knows about the boys I say Cath definitely knows. Like you said MsCatherineBrown, she is kind of motherly and perceptive. I think she knows, but I don't think that anyone came out and told her. She can just tell. I think Grissom has some idea, but no proof. He won't make any assumptions without evidence, of course. Seeing as it is Grissom. Sara would know 'cause her and Greg are extremely close. I'm fairly sure Greg tells Sara everything about his life, but I don't think Sara reciprocates. With Warrick ... I'm still on the fence about. I want to think that Nick told him, but I don't know. I just get this kind of feeling when Warrick and Nick are together that Nick is playing the straight guy, like his best buddy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.