The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Wow, this scene I see in my mind. Really beautiful one:)
    I think Warrick knew about Nick but never told him that. Just like you said My Last Chance - he's smart guy. Of course problematic is that why he didn't say about it. I think Warrick accepted Nick's choices. They were friends for so many years so unnecessarily was for them talking about so intimate things. He just knew, maybe waiting for Nick's step? Relationships are sometimes very difficult and Warrick didn't want to push him... He really cared about his best friend, didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. But now when I'm imaging again scene from hospital I see some sadder scenario - there wouldn't be hospital and Nick will have pricks of conscience. That can be really hard when you couldn't say your best friend all truth. And Nick cannot know that Warrick knew:(
    (why I'm now in so sad mood?:confused: I must start think more optimistic)

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well regarding "Empty eyes", that look is almost as powerful as the look between Nick and Greg in the episode "For Greda" Both glances, speak volumes to us love fans regardless of where we are and who we are...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The love is soo strong between these men..... The power of love is a very strong drug indeed.

Oh and just for Saras_Girl.... for you.. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/smartgirl1/Floppyhair.jpg

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

4. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Thanks My Last Chance, and it's weird that when I watched LH say it recently I immediately thought of Nick and Greg. Maybe that makes me a sad fangirl but no matter :p Lady Heather knows everything. I'd like to imagine that she has a conversation with Nick at some point during Slaves of Las Vegas because I think she would notice how uncomfortable he was with the whole domination thing, and would want to know why...maybe she gets him alone and she gets something out of him regarding hidden (at that point) feelings for Greg. I think she would have fun with that :devil: What's that? Oh yes, the sound of me getting savaged by a plot bunny.

I would love Warrick to say this, because Nick would have no choice but to honour the dying wish of his best friend, who just wants him to be happy. I'm not too optimistic they will have a scene with Warrick speaking to anyone in the hospital but still it would be nice.

I'm loving the pictures from Empty Eyes :thumbsup: And Candygirl, thank you for the floppy hair picture! :drool: Ah, god, I love Nick with the floppy hair. And Greg with the floppy hair. In fact, floppy hair all round, if I was in charge.

Nat x

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahh, yeah I'm glad that you liked it SG... To each their own... Maybe we should start a discussion or a poll which season had the best hair cut for our men? I'm not a fan of floppy hair sorry SG and Love_fan, aww I do try my best in suppling love pictures of Nick and Greg...

My favourite im not to sure to be honest, probably the newer seasons, but no no no nooooooooo to Nicky with that stach, and no sorry not the floopy hair... Nick with little razored hair, now your talking...:drool:

Oh love_fan i will pm you with my manic suggestions.. Well SG, we will have to wait until next year till it airs in the Uk, unless of course anyone wants to buy us a plane ticket to the states??

Who knows what Nick will be like when we find out what has happened to Warrick, I do hope that Nick lets Greg comfort him.

Ok I know this has been asked before, but i cant find where... Which episodes has the best subtextual love?

6. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Thanks for that amazing LH quote Sara's Girl! I forgot about it, but it sooo fits GD!

And, CSIElizabeth, thanks for that info!

lol, I don't really mean to laugh here, but I can't help it. You're all discussing stuff that I bring up in my story, and some of your thoughts, for example, about Nick not being able to know that Warrick was ok with them, just makes me smile. Later today, I'm posting it, so you can read it and know what I'm talking about. I'm soo glad I'm almost done with it. I'm not sure whether or not it's a good thing that you've all come to expect tears from my work or not. But I did try for a slightly different vibe in this one. Just a little bit.

Anyway, I'm gonna go work on it, so I can get it posted sooner, so I can go read all the fanfic I've been missing out on. And maybe I'll go back and read more of The Fort too... Also glad to know Twins are good. I figured that's where they were... somewhere in Nuke-land. lol. ttyl!

7. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

I personally absolutely 100% LOVE Nick with his long hair. I think it's his best hairstyle, in my humble opinion. When Greg and Nick had similar long-ish hair styles, I thought it was just soo cute. xD
    So I've been reading that many people believe that it's going to be Nick who finds Warrick ... and I wanted to know if that's what you guys think is going to happen. I mean ... he was still in the restaurant when Warrick was killed so I don't know if he heard the shots or not. Or maybe he's walking to his car, goes by the alley then sees his best friend's vehicle still there. I dunno, but if that happens there's going to be some amazing emotion right there. A definite tear-jerker.
    I hope that the boys will have some level of comfort. Some word or some act that shows that Greg's there for Nicky. It could only be in friendship as well. Friends are there for each other in times of need, and it would be a huge disservice to Greg's and Nick's characters if they don't have anything in there. It would seem kind of cold to me. Like if TPTB don't want to spawn any more rumors about the boys' sexuality and they only show Greg comforting Cath ... man that would piss me off.
    I don't know if I'm more excited for the episode ... or the fanfics that will be written if TPTB don't show any comfort scenes for Nick/Greg.

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I really like Nick's longer hair too, I like his 2 extremes, longer and shaved :lol: I think I like Greg's hair shorter though, I liked it in the season 8 I've seen, like pics and stuff.

And Sara's_Girl, Lady Heather does know everything.. I wonder what she'd say to Nick about his sexuality, and his feelings about Greg, especially in SoLV when they definately weren't together (IMO). That would be an interesting conversation.

"I can see the conflict in your eyes. You feel strongly for someone and are trying to deny it. To be in denial is not good, you need to get to grip with what you feel inside and deal with these feelings. They will not go away just because you are burying them.." I can see her saying something like that.

Wouldn't it be cool if it was LH having a conversation like that with Nick that made him truly realise his feelings within himself? Interesting thought... totally random though...

Also, mylastchance, I think it will definately be Nick that finds Warrick, comes out at the sound of shots and sees his best friend there. My new theory is that I think that they may just show a group scene instead of individuals comforting each other, because it'd just be easier for TPTB with a group shock/horror/comfort scene. But I reckon Greg would be looking at Nick, letting him know he's there, with Greg trying to stay as strong as possible.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

OK add me to the list of those who love Nick with long hair!

I always loved Lady Heather, she was so wise and knowing. To bad TPTB ruined her character by turning her into a weak, suicidal person.

I can see Nick finding Warrick, but with TPTB you never know. It could start off with Warrick in the hospital - who knows. But I hope they do it justice no matter what happens.

I also love how Nick and Greg can communicate with just a look, shows how much they are in touch.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

As long as the looks between them live on, which I am sure they will, we will always have that assumption that Nick and Greg are together off screen. Hopefully they will have a lot of moments in the season opener where we will be able to read more into it.

Yeah I agree they ruined Lady Heather with that episode in season 7.

I made a couple fun manips for everyone! :D
    Nick and Greg
    The Love :lol: The second one makes me laugh because of the look on Nick's (George's) face.

11. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Oh god I love this ^^ she would definitely say something like that! And then maybe that would set Nick off really thinking about what he feels about Greg. I don't think they were together by S2 either so it could definitely be an activating event for them, LH helps Nick get his act together. Yeah, I'm going to have to write that. If I do, may I borrow your little bit of dialogue? I really like it. :)

Lots of people liking Nick's long hair then, I'm not alone as I thought I was. My favourite haircut season - oh, well, it's all about S6. Though I may, *may* have mentioned this several times. God I love S6. lol :p That said, I loved Greg's dark hair as well, S2 circa Scuba Doobie Doo. Nice.

I also love how Nick and Greg can communicate through looks. Sorry to bring this up again but *how* can anyone ignore that look they exchange in Up in Smoke? If anyone else had been in the room they would have been all over it. They might as well have been saying:

'Oh, wow, well done. You're so smart...and hot. I love you'

'Yeah...yeah I know. Love you too.'

In my opinion of course...lol. :devil:

Nat x

12. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ Awesome pics! I love the first one and the second one made me laugh aloud. Oh wow ... the expression Nick/George's face is priceless. :guffaw:

^-^ I don't think I've ever seen up in Smoke. I'm guessing it's a good subtext episode? Does anyone have any screen caps? Man, now I feel like I've missed out. xD

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Of course you can borrow it :D

I didn't so much like Greg's dark hair though...

And Up in Smoke was a good subtext moment, I may watch that tonight if I have time before I go on holiday, I'm running around frantically at the moment totally running out of time (which makes me wonder why I'm sat on here:D!)

Nice manips too Dizzney :D I agree with mylastchance, George's face Lol. Bless him.

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Up in Smoke is really a great episode, especially for the boys. But let the pics do the talking:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/Season 6/6x16_184.jpg
    Nick, when he learns that Greg's been working out

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/Season 6/6x16_185.jpg
    Can you say love?

And the infamous Muy Thai demonstration that got Greg a special treat after work :devil::
    [​IMG]

I think I have to watch it again, too.

And about Lady Heather making Nick aware of his feelings for Greg ... well, since I'm a strong believer that they are together, maybe she talked to him about it in Slaves of Las Vegas. Who knows, right. But I agree with all of you, she'd totally seen Nick's feelings for Greg, she's a wise lady. And I'm glad I found more people who think that TGTBTD completely ruined her strong character!!

And just because I had to think about how close they always are:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/Season 2/205 Scuba Doobie Doo/2x05_265.jpg

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahh thanks all for the lovely pictures and the manip, of course I snagged them all...

Am I the only one then that DONT like Nick with said very popular floppy hair... Yeah i agree thats a good episode, look at our Greg showing off infront of Nick...

Regarding Lady Heather, boy it would be great if she came back and said something to Nick or Greg about each other... "love is love regardless of what sexuality or gender a person is" Now that would be cool.. Lady Heather rocks, and i dont remember her saying that....

Wojo I agree, this is TPTB and continuity is NOT their best forty in life, for example they've totally forgote that Greg has got scars on his back or side.

When the boys, our men, are wearing similar clothes or even hair styles i was wanna go "awww look at them..." Even if Nick has "floppy hair" dear me I wanna just comb it back!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.