The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Wojo- That's a great pic! Love it!

As for Greg crying... he'd better be in tears on his wedding day! lol. That, and if it were Nick to propose, then I see him crying then too, no matter how it goes down... or a short while later when it all sinks in.
    As for unhappy tears... I dunno, long as it has nothing to do with Sara leaving. It would probably be something angsty or something sad happening, most likely to Nick, or his own family maybe... can't be more specific than that at the moment.

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Love Wireless LAN! Best thing in the world.

OK, I think Greg is a very emotional guy, he just doesn't/can't or won't show his emotions when other people are around (except Nick of course - too bad that always happens off screen :D)

As for the women's underwear, well I'd also say that Greg wears them rather than Nick. Just my impression because Greg likes to do crazy stuff.

Absolutely love the manip Wojo! Brings on the holiday mood!

3. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

obviously out of the two. Nick seems to be more emotional whereas greg tries to hide his feel............cause he tries to act all hip and cool, maybe i dont know. lol.
    He can get emotional from time to time but tries not to . But when something bad does happen it cuts him really deep and he's even both emotional than you'd except ~ same with nick. He tries to show empathy instead of sympathy towards victims so you wouldn't really expect him to get that emotional. And when I'm watchin the show with one of these moments in it still amazes me how emotional he get even though i expect him to get emotional. LOL sound confusing but makes sense in my head lol. soz if ya got confused readin this.

And oh what do you guys think of the my banner pretty cool huh?

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have seen the promo for this weeks episode:

I saw a scene with Nick & Greg walking down an embankment together, reminded me of Chasing the bus.

Looks like a promising episode, the guys together...Glad you all liked my manip, it's also posted on LJ.

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Hello everyone. An occasional lurker here but a long time member of The Ward :) candygirl1uk was asking for some pics of Nick with his ring and I thought I would post them here :) Now I'm going to assume you want the ring he's currently wearing as oppose to the ring Nick was wearing in the early seasons. There has been talk that the ring is a frat ring but until GE says something your guess is as good as mine. GE starting wearing the ring in season 6. I hope these are what you are looking for :)

look at the ring and not the bad hair do

think pose with the ring
    ring with a lovely open nick
    nice shot of the ring

And for everyone that writes those lovely stories I say Thanks

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

IT is all good with the embarking of the new episode, poor poor Warrick.

Is it me who think's that they are starting to rehash old storylines??? I really hope not because then it means that things are going to start to change. Hopefully they can keep it fresh and employ new writers...

Ok moving onto Nick and Greg based bits.

Yes as a single child, you do become closed emotionally, but also you can express your emotions, but at a given time only.

The idea of Nick or Greg in womens underwear- Hmm.... BIG GRIN!

For thoese who are of the fanvideo I have posted my link to my new video in the correct thread.

The reason why I am interested in Nick's/George's ring is because I want to compare it with another ring that I found Eric wearing on 'The Net'

Long sighs....

7. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Eric (or Jacob, if you want to get technical) has a fairly big ring in 'The Net'. It's a rather distinctive one too, if I recall, as that's what they use to initially introduce him - we only see his hands and that ring.

I think Nick's ring is rather simple, isn't it? More a basic signet ring, nothing major. It would be interesting to hear the story behind it.

You know what I miss? Greg's jewellry. Remember in the early days how he used to wear the bracelets, etc. That sort of thing suited him, but I don't think he wore anything like that after season one. Adapting to Las Vegas as opposed to San Francisco, perhaps?

8. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Squeeee. Thanks for the spoiler info Wojo. Hopefully it wont be a let down. *thinks of possible subtexty moments*

Jacquie~ love the pics that you posted. And maybe its just me but I dont think Nicky's hair is bad in the first photo. It's one of my favorites next to the shaved head.

And not all only children are emotionless. But they can be put off to show there emotions at times. I can see our Greggo crying if Nicky proposed or even at the wedding. Maybe even during the honeymoon. He could have a rush of emotions just hit him. Another situation that could make him cry is if they were to adopt kids.

I really never thought about Greggo's lack of jewelry. Nicky's ring doesnt look like a Frat. ring but its been awhile since my party days so I could be wrong.

Wojo~ love the manip! Our boys celebrating Christmas. I can imagine all the fun that they have if they had a few days off. And get your minds out of the gutters. For once I didnt mean that kind of fun. :p

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

*hangs head in shame*

Just when I apologize for not being around for a bit, here I am again! :p

Stacy, I'll be on all day tomorrow! I wanna chat with you!

Thanks for posting those pictures Jacquie! :)

Love your manip Wojo and I love the spoiler. I'm actually looking forward to next week now.

*rolls eyes at my customers*

Some people are asking if CSI is beginning to get effects from the writer's strike. I'm like, NO, they ALWAYS take a good month off around Christmas. God, I hate stupid people. Plus, from what I heard, it's all good news lately. :)

When I first heard about Warrick and that hooker, I thought Kristy too. It's just annoying. They could have made it a bit different. Besides the fact that she's technically a stripper, right?

Good to see you post again Blue!

Oh, Jay, do you have a cap of Nick holding up the bra with a disgusted face. That can be added to your collection, if not! lol

Our boys are sooooo gay.

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Clar- Yup, I remember that ring you speak of. lol, how could I not, having a crush on Jacob for years... hehehe. It's his high school class ring, since he was in his senior year during the first half of the show, then in the end he went to U of Washington...but that's not important here.

As for Greg and Nick... well, Greg crying anyway, yeah, OTL, he would cry if they got kids I think. And when I say cry, I don't mean blubbering, bawling his eyes out either, just a little teary eyed, that's all. I think. Though maybe, if Nick proposed, and he was alone later it might turn to bawling because he's just sooo happy, I dunno. And Nick, well,we pretty much know what he'd do, if either one of them were to propose to the other, if yes was the answer (duh) he'd be crying no matter what!
    Could you imagine, the whole lab has no clue they're together and say, for example, Greg proposes, and they have to go into work later... Nick wouldn't be able to get that proposal out of his mind, he'd start getting teary eyed at work and people would question it.... could get interesting!

11. jezavel

jezavel Civilian

hey guys, i've been reading the fort for a while now, but just recently got the courage to sign up here... anyway, has anyone been to the site whosdatedwho.com ? according to the site, it says Eric is dating someone named Bree Turner and that George once dated Jaime Pressly...any truth to that, do you think? sorry if off topic

12. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

:D I'm back! Weekend in Minneapolis and I couldn't think of anything else to mention because I didn't watch the promo last week (coughidiotcough), so.

jezavel, I think there may be some truth to that. But one can never completely trust the Internet, soo... I don't know. I don't know who Bree Turner is, though. xD

Um...Oh! Right! Here, let me jump on the bandwagon and announce that I have season 2! :3 Oh, yay. The subtext.

And I still have to finish the ep. guide, which I promise to do. -nods- Um. I'm thinking sometime tonight... Yeah...

Um. The crying? On Nick's part, definitely the proposal. And maybe kids. I think Greg would be just as emotional, but would maaybe keep it in until less people were around.... If a lot of people were around. And let's not hypothetically put their lives in danger, I'm kind of scared of doing that in fear of someone ACTUALLY reading this board and thinking "Oh, hey, let's pick THIS to make canon instead!" D:

I'm off to write my overdue essay!

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I don't think there's any truth to it. On that site, the content is submitted by readers and some people have a vivid imagination :lol:. Bree Turner was just Eric'c co-star in "True Vinyl" and she's dating a guy called Justin Saliman. Jamie Pressly was George's co-star in "Evel Knievel" and she was already dating her current fiance. They've just had a baby.

The rings.

George used to wear a plain silver ring on the right finger on his right hand in earlier seasons:

[​IMG]

About the big ring (it's a star or a flower?) there's a discussion on a George yahoo group. It seems this ring is from the episode "Abracadaver". It was the ring the rock star who died, wore. George liked it and asked for it and he's been wearing it ever since. That's what they are saying. I'll have to watch that episode again.

[​IMG]

I've also seen George wearing a silver thumb ring off screen:

[​IMG]

And this is the ring Eric was wearing in "The Net":

[​IMG]

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahhh thanks Seabird, still the rings are kinda simular though right? Apart from Nick's being gold, and theres me thinking it was simular to the one that Eric wore in 'The Net'

Yes I think that if we see them getting married, then when Greg preposes to Nick- dear me batten down the hatches, tears gallor.... Greg I think would cry the most if one of their children got hurt. Nick would be the parent that would have to do things ie force himself to work, do the rounds of getting things done.

To be honest I see Greg being the one who would calm their sick or injured child, whilst Nick would be fighting his emotions. Especially if they're child was ill seriously ill..

However if their child was bullied etc, boy o boy there would be no stopping Nicholas, not even Gregory could stop him in his path.

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Thanks Seabird for the pics. Our boys look good, dont they! Seeing Eric in the last one makes me smile. His hair is kinda spikey. *sigh* He has such a baby face in that. Such a cutie. ;) :D hehehe

As for the ring Nicky/George is wearing, could it be some type of cross?

Both the boys would cry if they had kids and they got sick. Greg most likely cry away from the child. Probably a moment when he is alone with Nicky. He'd let it all out and Nicky would comfort him & cry along with him. I agree that there would be nothing to stop Nicky if there child got bullied!

Ps~ Twins I'll see you online tommorrow! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.