The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Wojo too. I don't much care about the case, as long as they get to work together, and have lots of scenes together. Though, a case at a gay bar could be interesting when it comes time for outing them.

Love the pics guys! And yes, Happy Valentine's Day!!! I'm sure the boys are busy... lol. I wonder just what they would do. I mean, we've all given our thoughts, but in reality...would they do the flowers or not? Who knows? They'll just have to become cannon for us to find out! lol.

One quick note, I now have a new wiki to announce new postings of chapters and stories, so I don't have to annoy people and post them here. IT's still in it's developmental stages, but Ghost and Braden Sanders-Stokes is posted, and if you become a member, you'll get PM updates when new things are posted. It's at queenoftheuniverse.wetpaint.com. Sorry, that wasn't as short as I'd hoped.

It doesn't help that there haven't been any new eps to talk about, really. Oh, there was something... *sigh* I rewatched the ep where Nick tells Cath about the babysitter, and I noticed something, and gosh darnit, I forgot what it was. I do wish it had been Greg he'd told though. But I wonder how he would have reacted to Greg asking instead of Cath? They were flirting. But were they really going out just yet? If not, would he have spilled his guts, or would he have figured Greg would laugh at him for letting it happen, or something horrible like that? Or... what? Who knows. Just some thoughts to fill the void. lol. ttyl.

As a valentine's gift, the first eppie of season 7 aired over here. It was a good eppie , but vitualy no Greg & Nick interaction. I was so upset that nick was dancing with the blonde & left with her (whats up with that??).

And why did Nick & cath go dancing? We know why Griss & warrick could not make it? But what about Greg (does any one have any theories about this)?

Well, maybe they had a fight :( I still can't explain that blonde away either :(

Anyway, I remembered why I actually brought up Poppin' Tags in the first place, it wasn't Nick's hair. No, it was because of that scene where he and Sofia and Sara are at the party. Everytime I watch that scene I wished Greg would have been there too. I think that could have lead to some interesting dialogue. Just imagine him (being all cool) standing next to Nick and interviewing Drops. -sigh :D

Hey guys - just joined here, but been readin the ficks at WMTDB for years hehe.
I live in the uk so we're quite far behind, but i'm hopin to see some more interaction between the boys in upcomin eps.

welcome xblondexpinkx its great to see new people join the fort. I too hope to see more of the boys together in future eps.

The only theory I can come up with about Nick and the blond is that maybe they were friends and he offered her a ride home (she was too drunk to drive?). I enjoyed the dancing between Nick & Catherine (the last 10 mins were the best part of the episode, the rest of it bored me). Maybe Greg wasn't there because he had to work some overtime and was tired and would meet Nick at home later.

Welcome xblondexpinkx!!!! - nice to see you pop by the fort :D :D

QOTU said:
It doesn't help that there haven't been any new eps to talk about, really. Oh, there was something... *sigh* I rewatched the ep where Nick tells Cath about the babysitter, and I noticed something, and gosh darnit, I forgot what it was. I do wish it had been Greg he'd told though. But I wonder how he would have reacted to Greg asking instead of Cath? They were flirting. But were they really going out just yet? If not, would he have spilled his guts, or would he have figured Greg would laugh at him for letting it happen, or something horrible like that? Or... what? Who knows. Just some thoughts to fill the void. lol. ttyl.

I don't know about you QOTU..but it seemed like it took a lot of courage for Nick to tell Catherine about the babysitter thing so I think telling Greg would have been beyond him.....Even if they were going out at the time would Nick have told Greg???.....I not so sure on that one...

Wojo said:
The only theory I can come up with about Nick and the blond is that maybe they were friends and he offered her a ride home (she was too drunk to drive?). I enjoyed the dancing between Nick & Catherine (the last 10 mins were the best part of the episode, the rest of it bored me). Maybe Greg wasn't there because he had to work some overtime and was tired and would meet Nick at home later.

^^I'm with you on that one, Wojo......I too enjoyed the dancing between Nick & Catherine (favorite part of the episode)....and yeah it seemed like the blond may have been a friend....And yeah Greg could have been doing some overtime and was hoping to catch up with Nick later.....

YAY!!! Page 15!!

This question may have bin asked here at the FORT before but do you think Nick and Greg would hide their relationship form other CSIs? Maybe just at first? I just have bin reading all these fan fics about how Nick wants to keep their relationship a secret and its Greg who wants to make it known. which I feel may end up being the case because Greg is open about like everything, and Nick tends to be more quiet.

Its hard for to figure out how this would go down. Because they are very open about their friendship and Nick tends always seems to be touching Greg in some way. I need more opinions.

Also yesterday I made a Nick and Greg SIMS. Their so cute. Maybe I will post a screen shot the next time I play. :)

I've always thought that Nick is the good old Texan boy , buried deep in the closet. His father is a judge in Texas and maybe they have a strained relationship...I see Greg as the only one who can open that closet door...

Once new episodes start to air in April, I'd really like to see the boys working together again, like they did in "A La Cart" or "Bull". A case at a gay bar would be awesome; their natural chemistry and the sexual tension between them would ooze off the screen. ;)

I'd also like to see more longingly looks like these ones:

s1_08.jpg

s1_03.jpg

pm1.jpg

FACE03.jpg

s2_15.jpg

upsmoke3.jpg

Hey!!!! I'm not even gonna try to pretend that I'm caught up! Let's just say that I'm happy that we're getting new episodes in a month and a half! (April 3rd).

I can't wait for more Nick and Greg. The Nuke World has been dreadful for the past week. *sighs* Let's just say, it's still better than anything Nick and Greg will ever do. At least Luke and Noah are dating.

This strike has been terrible for my participation here, and I can't apologize enough for it! I'll try to make it my duty to post, at least, once a day!

I also promise to make more videos. Really, I do. :)

As for art, well if you're using a picture of mine, and it's acting funky, let me know. twins1729@yahoo.com Don't PM me, because I don't get emails saying I have a message.

Stacy, here's yours.

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/twins1729/Avatars/?action=view&current=Stacys.jpg

EDIT - Here's your banner Stacy

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/...rrent=GIFH7.gif

Here's the link to my banners and avatars on photobucket. If you find yours, copy it and save it to your own photobucket.

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/twins1729/Avatars/

Banners -

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/twins1729/Banners%20and%20Other%20Art/

I promise to say something tomorrow. Again, really, I do!

Go The Love! (It feels nice to say that!)

MsCatherineBrown said:
This question may have bin asked here at the FORT before but do you think Nick and Greg would hide their relationship form other CSIs?

yea I think so, I do agree with all the fics I'm readin, that greg would wanna come out but nick wouldn't. however I can also kinda see nick wantin to to be the one to come out to the team cause he wants everyone to know about the guy he's in love with but greg wants to keep him a dirty little secret for just that wee bit longer :devil:...

hey,

i also think that way.But i also think if they had a realationship it wouldn´t be possible to hide it from the other CSIs (maybe at first) because i think greg is a very direct,open and in some way "uncontroled" person in saying things out loud.He always seems to say what he thinks and i believe one day he would tell it.Maybe not because he would want it but just as it comes to his mind,he will says it out loud.

Hope you all got me right my english is not that good...*hihi*

I have always wondered what warrick's reaction will be if nick & greg started dating.

I do not think he will be so easily accepting. what happens to the best friend when the other has a male partner. does greg become nick's best friend. I haven't seen any fics that have really dealt with this.

i think on the face warrick my say he is ok with it. but the rules have changed.

what do u guys think?

I don't know how Warrick would react......he's also been a weirded out about everything.....he's not really the emotional type so you don't really know what he would think..but I think in the end he'd be okay with it...I think he even knows remember what he said in "Stalker to Greg about Nick "I know someone who's hotter"....and that was back in season 1/2? so I don't see Warrick actually having a problem with it..I see him being the one to help them "hook up" and be open about there relationship....just my opinion..

Warrick may be taken back by it or creeped out at first but I think he'd come around and accept it. Grissom wouldn't care as long as it didn't affect their work (plus he had his own secret) and Catherine would be surprised but accepting.

I think Nick would want to keep it secret because he's afraid to come out, Greg just likes having Nick under everyone's noses. Keeping it quiet might be fun for him. :D

shhhh.jpg

I agree with Wojo. I think Warrick would may be a little taken back at first but would be fine with it over all. He close friends with Nick and he was always looking out for Greg when he first went out into the field.

As for Grissom and Sara for that matter they had their own little secret so they would understand. I feel Catherine would be very happy they found each other and supportive.
I don't know about the LabRats though. I feel they would except it because Greg used to one of them. But we don't know them as well as the CSI team so its hard to say.

Also Wojo I think Greg would be happy to have Nick as his little secret but I think his nature would want him to have things out in the open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back