The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I actually loved the episode, I though Nick was extremely funny. he had me cracking up big time! His reaction to Archie's death was priceless.

Poor Bobby, getting blamed for everything. And Brass touching him...hmmmm

Greg getting pissy with Grissom, I didn't like the fact that they gave no explanation as to why he acted that way. They made him out to look like an ass for no reason. Did Hodges say something to piss him off, after all he did come from that direction, or was he upset that Sara left without saying goodbye. I didn't even think he might be mad that Nick asked Grissom out until it was mentioned here.

Loved the new opening credits, no more Sara and Greg looked so fine!

2. jay

jay Witness

You know, I think there was plenty of slashiness in last night's episode. You just have to look for it.

-Nick's reaction to Archie's "death"... It was Wendy's influence though...

- When Nick and Warrick go to investigate Bobby's cabinet, we get Nick giving Bobby this look after saying: "I think you're one blasting cap shy, Bob."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/YKM1.jpg

- Then Nick checks out Warrick's ass, but doesn't seem too pleased with it. Could one of out better cappers compare this ass check to the one from Hunger Artist?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/YKM2.jpg

- Nick said to Grissom when inviting him to breakfast: "I just don't think it's good for people to be alone much." *ahem*

- Greg's very non-straight reactions to Henry:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/YKM3.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/YKM4.jpg

-The head bob,(hard to capture in still pics) is pretty non-straight to me, sorry to stereotype.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/YKM5.jpg

Enjoy and discuss!

3. loki

loki Lab Technician

Am I the only one that thinks there is no reason Greg was pissy at Grissom for no other reason than a possible bad day at work? I mean, everyone seems to think it has something to do with Sara leaving or something, but honestly I can't see TPTB coming up with something like that. Plus, if Grissom thought there was more to it than just Greg having a bad day, I think he would be a little more concerned than he was. Plus, if Greg was mad at Grissom, he probably would've given him a nasty look or something as he said it, but he looks more tired than mad to me... AND who knows how long its been between this episode and the one where Sara left. I think for Greg to STILL be mad and not have talked to Grissom about it is a little unbelieveable.

Nice pics, jay you guys really know how to find the slash in everything :lol:

4. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

Hey we're not the only ones who can find N/G slash LOL

Here's a quote from MSNBC's Reader Comments:

Unless 'Terry' is one of us LOL

5. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Thanks Jay for all the pics!

Brass and Bobby I dont ship but it could totally be true. And of course Nicky would look at Warrick's ass and not be pleased, he loves Greg's ass. Greg could have just been tired. I totally believe that as a possibility. Hopefully, at some point that will be answered.

And Maggs that be totally cool if 'Terry' is one of us! :)

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I hope the reason why Greg was all pissy won't be brought up next episode or something, it'll prove that it was just nothing because what you said Loki makes perfect sense. And if for some lame reason he is mad over Sara, it doesn't make sense for him to be mad at Grissom.

I love all the slash you all saw! I definitely saw it too, but I was too busy just enjoying the episode. It was all around really great and very fun. LOVE the photos and analogy Jay!

Guys, we have to be at Fort 18 by the end of the month! That's 95 posts! Come on, we can do it!

7. loki

loki Lab Technician

exactly! Thanks, Twins, I was starting to think I was just crazy or something :lol:

I just watched the new and improved credits (for the first time, since I missed the very beginning the first time) and you're right, Greg DOES look nice next to Nick :p and I like the new clips they have. It looks like the start of a very good rest of season 8 ^_^

94 more posts! Woo!

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Great pictures and comments, jay. i love it that we can find subtext everywhere even in episodes where they're not together. Must be their chemistry or the writers know exactly what they're doing and put it in on purpose.

Of course Nicky's not pleased with Warrick's ass, it's not Greg's! :devil:

Although I haven't seen the episode I tend to agree with loki, maybe Greg had just a bad day. He couldn't be angry with Nick because he's the one he's going home witha after work and why would he be angry with Grissom over Sara?

As much as I want to believe that Greg will be on the next DVD cover, I have my doubts especially because the S7 DVD's only have Grissom and Catherine on them. OK, that was a bit too pessimistic so what can I say to cheer me/ you up?

Hm, ah yes, think about the lube scene and Terry's comment on it. If she's one of us (uh, we're a secret society :lol:) great, but if she's not the Love is making it's way to other people and how great is that???

9. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

...Really? Huh. Weeelll, I know that they kicked him off of...S6 cuz it looked too crowded, but, pfft. There should ALWAYS be room for Eric. -pouts-

Of course, guys; most logical answer is that he had a bad day. But it's fun to take it farther. xD

Oooh! Can I find new credits anywhere besides CBS.com? It's been running really slow on my computer lately, and I really want to actually WATCH them - my uncle barely caught their bits, guh. He's been an ass lately, so at least he caught that! -dances-

And hey, wait - if it's a rerun this Thursday (insert sad face), what are they replaying? I read somewhere it was A La Cart, but I haven't really looked into it..

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Remember when Greg was in a pissy mood in High and Low when he threw Nick & Warrick out of his lab? There was no explanation given then so it's unlikely we will get one this time either. I think loki could be right, Greg was just in a bad mood and we may never know why. Sometimes it just happens.

Oh and suckerforasmile ,don't be too bummed about the re-run because they are showing A La Cart again!

Also I posted several screen caps on the Eric/Greg picture thread.

Lastly I just posted my latest fic entitled "Pizza Delivery" and it's my first role play fic. Rated NC-17 so I cannot provide a link but it can be found on both Nick & Greg LJ and WMTDB.

11. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

Ah, see I have on demand so I have the ability to watch eppys I miss or wanna see again.
    I was pleased with Thursdays eppy, especially since it was all so happy and enjoyable. I loved how it was like. Hmmm...Sara isn't here anymore...oh well! Who cares! <3. But, unfortunately I only saw the first few minutes, because my boyfriend stopped by...>.> <.<
    Anyways, it seems hysterical that they are breaking the fourth wall in CSI, I'd expect that from Slayers, but CSI? I will enjoy it either way. :3

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Yay! They're replaying "A La Cart"! *phew* I don't have to do the episode guide. I Loved that episode (duh), it'll be nice to see it again.

I LOVE the new opening. Still. It's really great. I makes me smile seeing Nick, then Greg. Again, Sara was invisible to them before (hence love_fan's banner), but it's nice she's out of the way for real.

Ugh, knowing how the DVD covers have been in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if the cover had Hodges and not Greg. They seem to be favoring him more as of late.

Hi again Jon, glad you liked the episode. :D

13. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Yay, A La Cart! My family hasn't even seen it, so :devil: If I play my cards right, I can get them all to watch it. Except my happy fangirl squeals will probably get them confused - I've already seen it and all the subtext has been forever burned into my brain... xD

Yeah... And as much as I like Hodges, I'd really rather have Greg on a DVD cover before Hodges. (Though, on S5, he WAS on the DVD with Grave Danger. :lol:) Greg's been there longer and they should really give him the recognition he deserves... >_> And just as a shipper, they should put him next to Nick. Although because he's next to him in the credits, at least it's half likely. :3 And besides, I'm still pissed about his lack of airtime.

14. jay

jay Witness

So I was watching Season 5's "What's Eating Gilbert Grissom?" and I noticed some more slashiness.

- This isn't really slashy, but Nick seemd to recognize that the vic was in a truck in front of
    and erotica shop because Nick recognized the store's "unique font". Suuure, Nicky. It seemed to
    be mostly straight stuff in there, but you never know.

- Then Nick and Greg process the car together.

- Move a little closer, Greg, you know you want to.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/CSI-WEGG1.png

- It would make the fact that your THIS close to photographing Nick's crotch harder to notice

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/CSI-WEGG2.png

- or you could just check out Nick's ass...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/CSI-WEGG3.png

- Then Greg crawls in to the back of the car. I really just wanted to try and get a shot of Greg on all fours
    with Nick behind him. Hey, I tried!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/CSI-WEGG4.png

Enjoy boy's and girls!

15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hey jay, I really expected Nicky to look up right into Greg's behind in that last picture. I was so sure he'd look up! :devil:

I got hit by nostalgia last night so I watched the Pilot and hey, I think I found a new angle to the anal swabs scene. Greg tells Nick about cheek swabs first - no reaction - then he goes on to vaginal swabs - and right here Nicky makes a face (I wonder why??) - and then comes the famous anal swabs line - now if you watch closely, it takes Nicky a few seconds to react to it! It's like he remembered he's the Ladies Man and so he makes his face. :D

It's also the case in which we meet You Know Who for the first time. She put the sedative (lack for a better term) in eyedrops and Greg analyzed them. Well in a later episode, don't ask me which, he remembers it! How could he ever forget a minute he spent with Nick!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.