The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Great icons Twins, I especially like the Greg wants sex one. I agree that Sara, Archie, and maybe Bobby know about Nick & Greg. Everyone else may suspect though. I hope the writers strike ends soon, I hear they are continuing negotiations soon, so I hope we got some more Nick & Greg goodness this season.

Love-fan - I believe you need to spell out the word image for your banner to work, try that and see if it works.

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

It worked! Thanks Wojo and twins, with the combined effort of you love fans, I made it!

So, I agree Archie knows big time whether he told them or not but he really tries to hint it to the boys more than once.

I also agree that Grissom knows, he may seem a bit ignorant about people's personal lives but he knows what's going on or he wouldn't be their boss, right?

Hm, about Bobby D., I think he knows or he wouldn't have looked at Nicky in Coming of Rage (4x10) when Cath talked about a 12 inch penetration (I'm talking bullets here, so stop snickering!). Well, Nick and Bobby had that huge grin on their faces, so I guess Bobby knows. It's like an unspoken thing between the two of them.

Now I want to see that episode again!

3. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

You've got me wanting to watch that episode again, love_fan . I can't even remember that scene. Oh well, I'm always happy for an excuse to watch CSI and look for more moments that feature our boys in some aspect.

I still hold to the fact that Sara and Greg knew each other prior to Sara coming to Vegas, and they were friends before then. I can just see them going out for drinks, Sara complaining about Grissom ignoring her advances, and Greg telling her all the intricate details of his sex life with Nick which leaves Sara forcing a smile and saying "great Greg. I really needed to know that. Thanks."

Oh the other hand, I can actually see Archie demanding to know the details. Yeap, I can see Jacqui, Bobby and Archie cornering Greg in the break room and demanding to know why Nick keeps trying not to smile every time someone says a certain word, or why he keeps blushing when Greg looks at him that night...

4. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Bobby definitely knows at least that Nick is gay. And that Greg is at least bi. As for him knowing that they have the hots for one another and are dating (if they are or have) I really don’t know. Especially after Greg's coments on privacy and openness. If Bobby knows its b/c of something Nicky said whether it be directly~ I'm dating Greg, etc. or indirectly.

Sara~ Would know more from Greggo's side. Now while I can admit that Sara and Nick are close, its more brother sister thing, if that. So no worrying I've become a Snickers fan. lol I can totally see something like you said Clarrisani happening between the two of them.

Catherine~ I'm really iffy on her whether she knows or not. She'd definitely have an inkling of some sorts. Like seeing the flirting and go "hmmmmm that's odd, maybe something is going on between them." But she might leave it as that.

Archie~ I think he has always suspected. And I mean that something is going on between Nick and Greg. More than the flirting. He has probably has known Greg being bi very early on. He be the next person to know after Sara in my book. As for Nick, I don’t think he'd right away think that Nick is gay or even bi. He has probably bought the idea that Nick is this Texas loving, frat boy of a ladies man. After awhile he might have considered the poss. that Nick is at least bi or bi-curious (I hope that is an actual term). But specifically that something has happened between the boys or is happening might have been confirmed with that lovely discussion about privacy and openness.

Grissom~ I flip flop if he knows or not. Griss is bright, but lets be real it took how long to know about Sara's feelings. Anyways, I definitely believe he suspects something could be going on. On the other hand he could totally know and not be saying anything or confronting either of them if they are dating. But separately, I think Grissom knows that Nicky is gay and Greggo is bi or open to the possibility.

Warrick~ dear sweet Rick. While I used to think that he knew. That somehow if anyone that Nick would have come out to it be Warrick, his best buddy. And that Rick, helped play Nicky's ladies man persona off. Like Rick would say, "So how was your date last night with & insert some ladies name instead of a guy's." I think this no more. He more likely buys the ladies man persona. And not because he'd be freaked out or grossed out, just easier to believe what he is being told or hears from Nick. Also for the fact that they seem such good friends, that Rick would like to believe that Nicky would come to him and tell him something like that. As for Greg, I'd think Rick would think that Greg is bi or that there is a strong poss. that he is.

5. jay

jay Witness

Hopefully I'm doing this right. I was on the iTunes store looking at CSI episodes and I see this picture:
    Csi Cast

Look at how they're all standing. The top row is right above their significant other (or what the fans hope to be a significant other). You've got Grissom and Sara, Catherine and Warrick and look who's at the end positioned in EXACTLY the same way as Grissom and Sara! Greg practically even has his hand on Nick's shoulder fer cryin out loud!

Ignore Brass and Dr.Robbins. They're in the middle of the two rows, no one above them.

It just seemed a very odd way to set up the photo, you know?

6. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Oh, man. It's little things like you pointed out, jay that just make me think all 7 years of subtext aren't just wishful thinking...-sighs happily-

So, I'm not sure how long that they had planned the GSR kiss in last weeks eppy, but if you go to the "what you want to see" page on the CSI Wiki on CBS.com, someone said that they wanted a GSR kiss. -waggles eyebrows- Maybe TPTB do pay attention to what the fans want. More than we think.

Or maybe they planned it. -shrugs-

x3 I laughed at your sig banner, love_fan.

I think that Archie might know. He just seems like he would - and maybe it's just because I absolutely love Archie, but I think that he and Greg would be good friends...

And maybe it's just because that Bobby was supposed to "come out," but I think that even if he doesn't know, he's definitely got an idea. >_<

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Great picture jay. It's amazing how such in innocent picture can trigger your imagination.

There are quite a few promo pics with the two of them standing together, especially form S3 (it was nevertheless the "I thought we had a relationship!" comment season). And I've seen a picture from S6 where they look like a little family. It was posted here in an earlier forum, it was with Doc Robbins, and looked so cute. Maybe someone knows which one I mean?

Cath is really hard to read. Does she know about them? Well, there was this one scene in Crow's Feet (S5) where she made Nicky show his muscles and she said something like: why do you bother going to the gym? So I guess she meant that Nick wanted to stay fit for someone (we all know it's Greg). So I think she knew. But then again ... hard to read.

Warrick - he's Nick's best friend so he should know. And everytime Warrick tells Nick about girlfriend/ wife trouble Nick never tells him about his experience which I guess would be a "normal" reaction. You want to give advice, right?

I totally see Brass knowing about them. I think he'd be one of the first to know. He'd see them working together at a scene and he'd just know. And he'd be ok with it too.

Wendy know too (I can't help it but I think she's gay. Don't know why though, maybe my gaydar gone wrong?). And then of course Jacqui! And if the lab rats knew they'd be all over Greg and would want to know every little detail! :D

8. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

No ones commented for a while so I'm going to - boost this thread up the list.

Do you think Nick and Greg would ever 'come out' about their relationship? I can see them telling the lab rats (not Hodges), who would no doubt tease them about their relationship and demand answers about questions that would leave Nick blushing and even make Greg uncomfortable, but what about the others?

For example, would they ever tell Grissom? I believe it is more likely to be Nick who approaches Grissom on the subject, simply because those two have always had a slight connection (I still believe Nick and Grissom used to date, but that's my fanon) and that Nick would just, as an aside, mention about him and Greg. I don't think Grissom would push the issue though.

I can see them telling Catherine and Warrick. I can also see them telling Brass. Heck, if you think about the episode "The Good, The Bad, and the Dominatrix", Brass' comment to Catherine "I know something a lot juicier than Grissom and Lady Heather" may not have been about Grissom/Sara. :p

I don't think they'd ever fully out themselves, though. Even if they did start dating when Greg was a lab rat, the do work in law enforcement in a world that still hasn't fully come to accept homosexuality, and as we've seen with GSR relationships within the department are frowned upon. I just have a feeling they couldn't keep it completely to themselves, though.

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hm, good points there.

Well, I can't really make up my mind about that. I can't really see them in the break room breaking the big news to their friends. Maybe Nick would tell Warrick in private, and of course Greg would tell Sara.

It's weird I can see them together but I can't see them coming out officially. I think it's like in most of the fanfics that the team finds out by accident.

Ok, maybe Nick would tell Grissom, he's very responsible about stuff. But the rest? I don't know.

And then there is of course the still existing homophobia in law enforcement. I don't think the cops (the homophobic ones that is) would come after Nick but they would give Greg a hard time (read too much of The Day Before You Maggs or was it a different story?).

I finally saw clips from Who and What and Greg really can't keep his eyes from Nick.

10. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Well I agree that they, esp. Nick would tell Grissom since Grissom is not one to gossip. I know since my last post that some think Warrick knows and I can understand why. I mean if your going to come out of the closet you'd think you would come out to you best friend right? And whie part of me would really like to believe that, I'm not so sure. I do agree though that Hodges would be the last person either would come out to let alone that they are dating. Well right after Ecklie. But I think if they did or even if Greg admits his bi-sexuality Hodges wouldnt be all that shocked. He would be all that grossed out either. He'd be, "that's wonderful and please dont say anything more." or something snarky. As for Brass I'd think he'd be ok with it but I'm not so sure he knows. If our boys have been together for a while and Brass knows this it wasnt until after Grave Danger or Fannysmackin'.

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well, I think they definitely would tell Grissom, maybe not Catherine; at least not right away.

If Sara were still around, I think it would be interesting if Nick told Warrick and then Greg told Sara. That way those relationships could be explained. :) I see them both telling Warrick then. He seems perfect as a third wheel helping out. Speaking of which, I should write my fanfic...

When it comes to the lab rats, I don't think ANY would care. Even Hodges. Sure Hodges would do something to give them a hard time, but I think all-in-all he would accept it and even support it.

If CSI actually had the balls to officially out Bobby, I think there could be some interesting stories played out.

When it comes to Brass, and other detectives, they're not as close. However, I do see them coming out and having most okay with it to their faces. If the show wanted to have someone NOT okay with it, I see them bringing in some ignorant cop.

Now, if only CSI made this possible....or else Nick and Greg will forever be in the closet. :)

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Wasn't it Grissom Against the Volcano where Bobby was supposed to come out? I think I read something about it either here on somewhere else. He should have said something about his partner and their daughter which would have fitted the plot, but they cut it with the explanation that CSI is not about personal stuff. Yeah, I know sounds ridiculous now after GSR.

Come to think of it maybe it would be best if Greg was "outed" as bisexual. That way we'd have confirmation and the writers could go for more (with Nick hopefully). They shouldn't make a big deal out of it just throw some random comment in that he like boys and girls. That way the viewers wouldn't be too surprised when he gets involved with Nick.

I agree that Hodges wouldn't mind them being gay. He would give some comment and that'd be it.

I'm excited about the new episode without Sara and how this will or will not affect the boys. I hope for more screentime but I should be happy with what we got this season, right?

Is there a new episode this Thursday? And are there any spoilers?

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes there is a new episode this Thurs (Thankgiving in the US) and here is the only spoiler about that eppy.

- Hodges has ulterior motives when he stages hypothetical murders in the lab to give his colleagues a chance to play CSI. Also, everyone tries to reach out to Grissom after Sara's departure,

I bet Brass knows about Nick & Greg because cops pay attention to that sort of thing, I am pretty sure he knew about GSR because of a comment he made to Catherine in ep 7x23.

reminder, don't forget to vote for CSI for a people's choice award

14. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Yes, that's the only spoiler about tonight's episode. Who knows? Maybe, like it has happened in the last episodes, they will give us some Nick/Greg subtext that we don't expect. *crosses fingers*

I was rewatching the lube scene (so much subtext there ;))...Guys, have you noticed the lube brand? It's PLEASURE MATE :devil: :lol: That and the smoldering look on Greg's face say it all...

[​IMG]

"Nick, you're my pleasure mate"

...Not that we didn't know that before, right? :devil:

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

LOL, "Pleasure Mate" sounds hot!

I know, I haven't heard much about "You Kill Me" either. I'm hoping for a scene between our boys, but that's what I always hope for. Knowing how this season has gone so far, we just might get it. :D

Okay, it's Wednesday night and since there are no good Nick/Greg episodes on today, I thought I'd post the Upcoming Episodes a day early! These are the episodes that are on this week that are the best for our ship!

Upcoming Episodes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.