The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

Well, I watched the rest of the eppy I missed. I must say, I never stopped laughing. How mean of Hodges to make poor Bobby a suspect in every scenario, but the last one made me go AHA! Grissom caught you!

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well ladies and Gentlemen here is my take on the Thanksgiving episode.. In no order is this done, just my thoughts…

With Greg writing his book on Las Vegas’s criminal past, and now Hodges making a board game…( whatever happened to Nick making toys, we never see that!) I think that the powers that be should actually do these things and donate the money to a children’s charity, because children are the forgotten victims of crime. Plus CSI is a crime show, and more teenagers are growing up wanting to be a Crime Scene Investigator.

Its good to see Bobby back… I for one have missed him, and what an episode for him to come back in… The lead… Almost. Brass touching him, damn that was funny… Brass is such a great character… It was really tender of him to ask about Sara… Which lead me to believe that Grissom’s not talking, might indicate that he didn’t really love her ENOUGH. Which might count for Greg’s attitude towards Grissom.

After all Greg and Sara were, and probably still are great friends… So yeah I can see why he is really angry at Grissom.. Who wouldn’t be? Their best friend has left work, and the other half is carrying on as nothing has happened!

It is good to see that George and Eric are now placed next to each other in the credits, I’m a happy bunny for that.

This episode, as I’m typing my response is the 2nd time of me watching it. By the looks of it, it’s a great episode.. A crime but not a crime, the evidence before you all to see.. An episode almost within a episode. This episode is funny because I’m viewing this as a Mickey take on them dealing with the killer amongst them fiasco.

With George and his nod at the camera- did anybody else think that this was him and not per say Nick? I thought I saw a glimpse of the Al Paochino as Taxi Driver- you talking to me look, or a look from the Godfather.

Nick crying… hmm how funny is that… We know that he can cry bless him, and does anyone think that this is George taking the laugh out of Nick? The nod that George gave the camera was purely him and not Nick… Anyone else thought that?
    Yes I too saw (but only on the second look) Nick is an ass man, he checked out Warrick’s ass… If Greg catches Nick, the man is in deep trouble… The small nod of his eyes? The - see yes nod- is a feminine glance… Well I think so.

Another thing that had me thinking was slash relationships… In an alternative, universe Nick and Bobby would make a great item don’t you all think? Also Archie and Greg? The pink top that Greg wore a few episodes back, matches the salmon one of Archie’s. Wendy and Hodges would make a great couple.

What is up with Warrick, is it me or is he really looking old and tired??? I know that a story line is coming up with him in it, or that might just be a rumour… But jeez the poor man looks soo tired. What is up with Gary?

Henry - ‘Nice smells are a priority in my life’. Now not calling Henry gay but he is a metro sexual person… Well I think he is!!! Which leads me to think that once again Someone in the Camp either Eric, George or even Billy reads our stuff…

Henry reminds me of Ms Maggs works, especially when Henry exploded to Wendy, Mandy, and Hodges.. ‘Totally bogus!”

Oh the interplay between the Doc and David classic- ‘No signs of sexual trauma’

The dummies so don’t look even real, if you get my drift. I once watched an interview on Five Us a tv station in England, where they make the bodies as real as can be.. The dummies of Henry and especially Hodges looks so fake.

Everyone wants Grissom to be happy, but he doesn’t want to go after her.. I still believe that she is pregnant and that’s why she will come back..

Another thing that makes me think that Someone in the camp of CSI reads our stuff is a few weeks ago the disfigured man in an fan fiction Nick is the disfigured man… But also on Talk CSI, someone mentioned about Sara moving the car…and super human strength…

I am sure that they all had a blast working on this episode, its good to see CSI taking the rise out of themselves. Bobby and the ‘ real gun guys don’t do that’ translates that into real gay men.

‘Painfully sad geeks’… painfully sad geek who is a nice man in love with a fellow lab geek. He was named hogkins because he knows just like cancer not many people in the lab like him…

‘I’m just Mindy big… to you!’

I’m sorry what is Greg wearing in his ear? A microphone? I thought that it was his I-pod.

Wendy’s autopsy was classic, Greg being bisexual would check her out… Wendy knows that…Plus she knows that Hodges likes her to.

The look of- ‘ It’s my turn OK!” classic, think it’s a Eric moment.

Unless Greg has Nick on speed dial and saw Nick glance at Warrick’s ass…

Oh when Henry and Wendy started to work out the truth- once again it reminded me off when we all discussed the season opener with the ‘oh please.. Sara just stay by the car!’

Ah but trust our Dad, Grissom, to work out the game and help Hodges. I thought that it was going to be Greg… ‘My first blush theory’ LOL.

Overall a classic episode 8 out of 10. Oh just on a note my story is concluding and I'm trying to do a new video...

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nice captions there Jay, absolutely fabulous. Of course that's the only reason why I love that episode (also, the N/G scene earlier when Greg was separating the maggots).

love_fan the episode where Greg mentions the eyedrops again is "Revenge is Best Served Cold." Just thought I'd tell you :p .

Glad you liked "You Kill Me" Jon and Candy (and I must say, a loonng analogy Candy!)

So, are we done with episodes until January or will there be one more? I should know this, but...

4. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

I think that there's one on December 6th, but I could be wrong. >_> I don't know. I just think it's kind of stupid that they won't be playing one by holiday time, but I guess if they're looking for ratings, casual watchers wouldn't catch it because they'd be spending time with family... Well, assuming that they took off time. Guh, it's so weird living with people who get off time because they work at schools...

:lol: I can always count on candy to get me thinking. And aww, now I wanna see this again. And srsly, is there any place with JUST the new credits? My computer won't load CBS.com very well and I can't find anything on YouTube..

I had a really good idea for a fic the other night, but I fell asleep and when I woke up, I completely forgot it. You know, there was some quote thing that said something like "If you think of a plot, sleep on it before you start writing it. If it stays with you for (I forget how long), then let it build. If it stays with you for (I forget how long) then write it." But if you're like me and forget things easily, it doesn't work!

And yay! I love the screencap-age, jay. Okay, I'm off to write! -waves-

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

New video?? Sounds great, just hope it's a fun and not an angsty one! Hurry up candygirl!! :D And do you mean Growing up...? Looking forward to the next chapter.

Revenge is best served cold, of course, thanks twins. Greg remembered and Nicky's not even on the case with him! Ah love must be great :p

Do you mean there are no new episodes until January??? OMG what am I supposed to do? I can't watch them anyway, I know, but still, what a horrible thought. Is there always such a long break or is it because of the strike? Need more subtext, need more N/G - goes off and looks for DVDs!

Oh, two more posts and I can use that lovely icon of yours, twins!

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I am glad that people are liking my long analogy. I am trying to cut down on the irrelevant non Nick and Greg posts... I am going to be making it my new thing....

I love Nick and Greg not for what they have done but for their impact on me... I am more into Eic- for my own personal reasons and if anyone Jay etc want to know then feel free and message me.

The interdynamical relationships that Nick and Greg do have, for me has changed. My story reflects this. Yes Growing up and Falling apart is going to finish soon.

Hopes and Fears which deals with my interpretation of Nick Stokes and Greg Sanders ongoing relationship will progress and not in the manner that anyone thinks. Also pm me if you want to know what other stories I am creating.

I do hold strong to the writters or Eric- how many times have I said that?? He reads these sites, I dont have any proof but I know.

7. loki

loki Lab Technician

Wow, Candy what an analogy! (one I agree with, for once, lol)

Henry seems really gay to me, after the last episode, or is it just me? Just the way he talks, I think, he reminds me of a gay friend I have.

I just found a Nick/Greg fanfic that I started forever ago... I'm thinking about finishing it. What do you guys think?

And am I the only one who thought this scene was totally hot?

[​IMG]

I've watched him do that at least 50 times :lol:

8. jay

jay Witness

Heh, I loved that scene loki. Those little asides seemed so natural. It was a great episode for all of the characters. As much as I liked Sara, I wonder how the episode would have been different had she been in it. I have a feeling those "breaking the fourth wall" things would've been a lot different.

Oh and on another note. You people are ruining me! I've become addicted to capping The Love! I'd love to learn how to write up an episode guide for season 5 as that's the one I'm on and I know the wiki doesn't have one. Could you help me learn twins? I wouldn't be able to do it til winter break though, school and all.

So, I was watching one of my favorite episodes "Who Shot Sherlock" and I noticed a few things. I know this scene has been dissected here before, but.. hear me out.

- As a fellow bisexual male, I am very happy for Greg here. He's living out his fantasy. Sara (and her boobs) on one side and Nick "Grabby Hands" Stokes caressing him on the other. Lucky boy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/WSS1.png

- Now, this scene was hard to cap, but after Catherine hugs Greg, he "accidentaly" stumbles into Nick. His upper left thigh and butt cheek hits Nick's right thigh. Hmm. I apologize for Ecklie's head.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/WSS2.png

All in all, a VERY good night for Greg.

9. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Well Candy I do think it was one of those headphones Greg was wearing when it was his turn to investigate the murder. Probably had a mini recorder somewhere on his body. Another thing I noticed was Greggo's stripped sweater when he made his "whatever" comment to Grissom. I know stripped shirts and/or sweaters dont necessarily indicate someone being bi or gay. But in previous discussion when I believe Nicky has worn a stripped t-shirtand it was around the time of when Luke from ATWT had been wearing stripped tees and for those who are wondering where this is going. Luke's character is out of the closet and maybe it was a way to kind of follow his role model ir what have you in a subtle way. One last thing in Greg's stripp sweater. I swear that Nicky has worn the exact same sweater before. I cant say episode or even the season but it looks verrrrrry familar! *Wonders if Greggo borrowed the sweater from his Nicky???* :D ;)

And love the screen caps jay! I loved that episode too. And it wasnt b/c of slashiness. Well it wasnt at the time b/c I wasnt a shipper of The Love. I loved it b/c I was so very proud of Greggo. Calll me a softie but I almost cried when it became offical that Greggo was a CSI.

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

You guys kill me! I mean everytime I come here you point out another scene, so I must rewatch it of course!

Loved the caps, jay. It never occured to me before that Greg stumbled. You really have an eye for details! Must rewatch it. And "grabby hands" Nick? Just great. Don't feel bad about your desire to do caps, I love them, there are never enough.

What story are you talking about, loki? My advice, just keep writing and everyone will be happy. ;)

So this scene everyone seems to love, what happened in it? The icon (avatar?) looks really very nice. :D

Went through my own CSI episode guide and found a notice to an episode in S5 Big Middle. You know this rather big woman kills a man accidentally by lying on him. So they try to prove this by making Greg their guinea pig. They have this dummy (brown hair!) and I just thought, I bet Greg wishes it'd be Nick on top of him. :devil:

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Jay, I would, but actually suckerforasmile is in the middle of doing season 5 for the episode guide. Do you have season 6? That's the only other one we don't have. Season 6 is a very good season, lots of quick moments. :D

I love that episode though, "Who Shot Sherlock?" That's a Top 10 Nick/Greg Moment where "Nick can't keep his hands off Greg." I Love our Top 10 Episodes and Moments as voted on by you guys! What other ship has those? :p

love_fan, 100 posts, where's the avatar?" :p

12. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

-bashful- Actually, I am in the middle of S5, twins. Almost the exact middle, if I remember correctly. And I promise that I'll have it done before 2008. D: I just fail at everything, don't I? :D Actually, I'll probably get around to it this weekend sometime, when I don't have to worry about schoolwork anymore... -wipes forehead-

x3 Grabby hands Nick. Awesome.

And love_fan thanks for pointing it out! I saw it in one of the last eppys I watched of S5 and I completely forgot about it! :3 I had a field day with it, though. Heh.

-fangirl noises- Eeeeeeeeeeee. I think that Greg has shot up for the top spot of my favorite characters from anywhere. :lol: And just by doing that [insert icon loki posted]. -sighs happily- Oh, yay.

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Seems I need one more post?

Well, over at WMTDB when it was still on, there was a post with Best of episodes and it mentioned Swap Meet from S5. Now, I watched that episode several times but I can't find anything slashy! So, I wonder, maybe you can help me with it. Maybe it was just a mistake that this particular episode was mentioned?

This list came with a great description of their relationship. Was written very funny really. Too bad the side is down now. :(

It worked!! :D

14. loki

loki Lab Technician

My story is like a shower scene between the boys at work :p
    I think I told Twins about it when I started it... I wrote a little more on it today, but I'm a really slow writer so don't expect it anytime soon. :lol:

I'm going to have to re-watch all these scenes to get all the subtextyness I obviously missed the first couple times around. Not that I'm complaining about having to watch Nick and Greg, mind you ;)

15. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I'm so glad they're airing "A La Cart" this week! They need to make it up for the lack of Nick/Greg scenes in the last episode.

You are not the only one who noticed the subtext in that scene from "Big Middle". The suspect was actually a woman but they chose a male dummy, a handsome dummy with short, dark hair to put on top of Greg in that scene... :devil: Not a coincidence.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.