The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Wow! Nice avatars peeps! That's the problem of reading this in email form, I don't get to see all the wonderful avatars you're all talking about!

You know I went nuts when I saw that last ep! And I knew, we were getting a LOT of those two in scene's together, and very good scenes too. It was too bad I couldn't watch that first one in slow mo and my pause doesn't work well for that, just puts big fat lines across the screen. But hey, what an awesome scene anyway!
    So, I was thinking, to add my own theory on this girlfriend...sorry to bring her up, but this is good! So, maybe he can't tell the world about an upcoming girlfriend for his character, I don't know. But, what if he's not? What if it actually is Greg, and that's what he really can't say (because, my God, look at that lube scene, and him punching K-Fed and... and... and...). So, he's telling the world about a fake girlfriend instead, to make us get all mad, and upset, and then... WHAM! Big surprise, it's Greg!!!
    Think happy thoughts people...hehehe, I know, lube can do that to you! (speaking of that scene, of course!)
    ok, peace, out, I'm off to work on my novel! Love The Love Forever!!!

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I love your analysis of that scene candygirl What you said about the glances between the boys is so true! Sara was a ghost, it's like she wasn't in that scene ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As Wojo said, they just keep staring at each other ignoring Sara:

[​IMG]

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Wow, page 21, we're moving fast these days! :D

Okay, so I'm planning an avatar session, just keep telling me your ideas and I'll write them down tonight, including the ones that have been stated. Ugh, I hate work or I'd do them now.

Gosh, good thing Sara's left because here she's already gone in Nick and Greg's eyes! Ha! Did I mention that I'm Loving season 8 so far. Natalie and I were joking about how the chapel lady should say "Wow The Love between you two is so obvious!" and then she hands them her card and tells them to contact her when her big day comes. It would be the best shout out ever!

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yep this season has been great so far. So much subtext.
    In the scene with the lube, was it my imagination or did Nick's voice grow deeper when he said "Gimme that"? I saw it as Nick asserting his dominance over Greg in a way and Greg did not hesitate to give it up to his man. Plus that smoldering hot look on Greg's face when he held the lube up sent chills down my spine. :devil:

[​IMG]

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

You guys kill me! So many posts, so I still haven't seen the clip because my connection broke down the other night :( but tomorrow I'll download and watch.

So many theories and candygirl, great analysis of the episode, now if I could only watch it! But it makes me happy to hear you talk about it! Loved your comment about ghost Sara, the boys simply ignored her, no, they were so lost in each other, they didn't even realize she was there. Such meaningful looks.

And thanks so much for the screencaps everyone, they're amazing!

What kind of avatar would I like? Hm, twins,, can I PM you about it, 'cause I really need to think about it.

6. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

:D When I read that, I was thinking "Guh...Um. OH! HEY!"

And then I got the wonderful idea of Nick dating a chick that he didn't know was Greg, xD, and then every time he sees Greg he thinks about this chick who looks a lot like him, 'cept there's some difference that couldn't possibly make it Greg in drag, or so he thinks, so he just kind of stares all the time. -sighs happily-

If only everyone in the world had the ability to read into scenes like you guys do...

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

What if he gets a girlfriend and she looks like Greg? The same hair and height and a bit of his personality too. Wouldn't that just scream DENIAL, GET OUT OF THE CLOSET, NICK!

I can so see something like that and then Cath or Warrick would point the similarity out to Nick and he'd be like "No way" but secretely it'd make him realize how much Greg means to him!

OK, if there is a girlfriend I want her to be exactly like in my theorie that way would make it bearable. But should he get one she'd probably be all tall and blond with long hair, a beauty without a soul! Ah poor Nick caught in the trap again, when will you learn??

OK, somewhere I lost my train of thought ...

8. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

Now that you mention it...to prop the dominance theory Greg is actually down on the ground in front of Nick when he asks for it. LOL maybe that's why Greg suddenly gets that vulnerable look in his eyes in the pic. Or he suddenly thought - I'm on my knees in front of Nick holding a lube bottle, until now that only happened in my dreams!

9. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Sucker, Love_Fan - your idea could very well make a really good 500 word one shot for the Moment Challenge over on definingmomentsofthelove.wetpaint.com. I'll let you two duke it out between you who writes it, but I wanna see it! Though I will say, I love your extra spin on it Love_Fan, and you haven't joined the wiki yet. Not that you have to, but we do need as many members and works of art as possible! And, of course, you can both work on it together!
    And, I could be going a little nuts here, lol. Must be my novel making me go crazy. Trying to make my MCs fall in love, and the fluff is not working out. Nick and Greg are soooo much easier. Maybe that's cause my couple is het. Who knows?
    But I do have to say, you guys read into things, waaaaay more than I ever could, so way to go guys! hehe, besides, you're doing all the work for me! Na, I'm really not that mean. I just don't see it all until you point it out, and then the lightbulb comes on, so everything you're commenting on makes perfect sense! I'm loving it!
    ok, back to this horrible love scene between my MCs....ttyl! Long Live The Love!!!

10. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Ha! :lol: That's so true and so funny. I didn't really realize that until now. He is on his knees with a bottle of lube right it front of Nicky! Wow, I can't believe it. :D It seems so dirty. Naughty thoughts.

As Queen said, I sure do Love all of your theories about Nicky and his Greg look-a-like girlfriend. Reminds me of the "Friends" episode "The One With Russ". Do you know what I'm talking about? LMAO! I could see that happening. :)

Anyway, saving the screencaps for an avatar session for you all tomorrow! I'd do some tonight, but I'm too far behind on my Nuke screencaps *groans* like 3 episodes. I can't wait to share them! Love The Love!

11. loki

loki Lab Technician

lmao, that WOULD be just like that Friends eppy, Twins! Though, I can't imagine a girl that looks like Greg... *tries scrubbing image of Greg with lipstick on out of mind...*

12. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

wow naughty thoughts with Greg holding the lube and on his knees. And twins I totally know what Friends epi. your speaking of. That be quite funny. Actually I have a new idea IF the girlfriend rumor happens to be true.

Online dating!!!! Nicky would believe or like to that this person (who is Greg) is telling the truth. So Nicky totally falls for her. And thinks I have found the gilr of my dreams and can make mom and dad HAPPY which is why he is still in the closet. But there will be a scene you see Greg on the computer checking messages from this online dating thing and you will see who its from and it will click that its Nicky's screen name!!!! :D ;)

I noticed Nick's voice getting deeper too when he says "gimme that." took me to really pay attention but its there!!!

13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

OMG. I just watched the clips from "Goodbye and Goodnight", and I must say I really, really, really can't wait for that episode to air here. It is so full of subtext it just may be up there amongst my favourite episodes in regards to The Love.

Heh, loved the lube scene. I also loved the corridor scene. Thanks everyone for the photos and links. Sometimes it sucks having to wait so long for episodes to air.

More Jack, Ianto and Tosh, actually. Gwen's in a triangle with her, Owen and Rhys. Gotta love Torchwood.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

When I first watched this scene and noticed the way they stared at each other ignoring Sara I wondered what it would be like if they were alone. So I took Sara out of the picture and created this: They only have eyes for each other and it appears like they are holding hands. Hope you like it.

[​IMG]

Much better don't ya think? Might make a good icon too - be my guest. I posted this on the photo manip thread too.

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Awww Wojo, this is beautiful truly beautiful. In my opinon there is nothing more gracefull, more loving than two men in love... Nick and Greg are most certainly in love.

Their status of their relationship is HOWEVER up for discussion lol...

Awww thanks for everyone who liked my commentary on last weeks show.

Its true what I said as well with Sara being a ghost. Poor thing..

OTL- I love your idea... Nick's online dating lol... Well to be honest in human psychology a person does full for someone who reminds them of either their last love or their strongest.

Maggs- you're right about the lube. That is Nicks territory after all...

Oh and i think that if Eric/Greg did deside to become a transvestite, damn I'd support him big time... Greg just has the most attractive face ever, and with a hint of makeup and a wig. Hmmm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.