The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't think we could stop cold-turkey even if we tried our hardest. I'm sure kissing and hugging would be okay. As long as we were sure we're alone, and don't get carried away."

Nick had his hands on Greg's shoulders and was gently rubbing them up and down his arms. He leaned and kissed Greg's forehead.

If you say so Mr. Level 3 CSI. *Kisses Nick's forehead* :p
Why dont we head on home. "My place ok for tonight?" *Nick nods* As they leave Warrick and Cath enter the locker room and say good night. And as they reeach the parking lot that see Sara and Grissom leaving, together.

Grissom got into his car, and Sara got into the the passenger seat.

He almost stopped himself from saying anything because of Nick's last words to him. But he just wanted to help, and who knew him better than Sara?

"Sara, there's something I should tell you." Sara looked up at him. "Nick and Greg...they just started going out. I promised I would help keep the secret. To prevent anything bad happening, especially Ecklie finding out. I thought you could help out with hiding it as well."

Hi suckerforasmile!

A smile starts to creep onto Sara's face. "Well I always thought there was something between them. I'd be happy to help."

And with that Grissom back's out of his space and him and Sara leave to go home.

Well that is it for now. Dont worry its not over yet!hehehehe There is the poss. before tonight's epi.!!! *hugs* :D

Just saw the promo for todays episode. WTF? Why won't they show something about the crime? No, they have to show us even more GSR! Why??
I'm just dissapointed, I thought they would show something from the case, especially since it has such an interesting title! I hope that Nick and Greg work on it and share a moment together. That's actually a case where they could have lots of subtext considering the topic (crossdressing) - thinks back to S5 Changes and Nick with Grissom in that bar, what a sight.

There are actually two promo's I saw the the other one during CSI:NY last night, it shows everyone with the GSR (YUK -got my barf bag ready) scene at the end.

Ugh, no wonder I'm not looking forward to tonight. I almost forgot it was on. Hopefully there's a good Love scene, but I don't wanna get my hopes up.

Post Mortem was really good but I the main focus should have been on Greg. The Miniture Killer is interesting and all but Greg's story line would have been interesting too. Poor Greg and now they sue him too. But Nicky stood up for his man - now way they're not together. Nicky was crushed when he was in the locker room with Warrick. He barely could hold it together.

Twins and OTL keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next part. Will they tell Catherine or will she find out all by herself? And even more important, what will they do when they're alone at Nick's??? :devil: :eek:

awwww have faith people!!!! maybe Grissom's "proposal" will get a reaction out of our boys something subtexty! hehehehe

*crosses fingers*

If we are really lucky those bees will launch an attack and sting Sara to death...LOL.

Ranting, sorry. CSI has got me so disappointed lately, maybe some decent N/G moments can lighten my mood.

That would be nice and if it was just an exchange of looks between the two of them.

Bees, what bees, haven't seen them on the promo.

OTL, thanks for trying to cheer us up, I'm far too pessimistic for this world especially when it come to N/G.

Almost forgot, twins, I really like the new outline of your Nuke page.

I could see the evil bees doing their dirty work now! Get her!

All I want tonight is a shared scene. One whole scene. I don't care if they're all there.

Aww thanks love_fan I'm glad you like it. :D I worked really hard on it.

Not that I'd want Greg to be allergic to bes but I was hoping he was b/c in last week's epi. that would have worked out well. Nick getting all worried about his Greggo!
Maybe Greg thinks he's not allergic. If he has never got stung he wouldnt know, right? Not that I'd want anything serious to happen to Greggo! *still loves and is protective of him* :)

Found a picture of the new girl and she's young! Is she even allowed to drive? I don't want to sound rude or anything, especially since I haven't seen her in action yet, but she's young, soooooo young. No way our boys would fall for her! No threat there. That would be so wrong out of so many reasons. Wow, she looks young.

Keep my fingers crossed for a good N/G moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back