The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another song for our boys, well for Greg is Nine Inch Nails "Closer". lyrics arent for everyone so bewarned. lol I know Nick and Greg went to the concert in a fan fic. story and stupid me cant recall it. ugh

And Goo Goo Dolls "Iris". Serenity had the lyrics in one of her stories. Goo Goo Dolls in general probably have other songs as well that could relate to our boys together or individually!

Time to start "Go the Bug Man" for a least a bit. It'll have a new title tomorrow.

Grissom was heading down the hallway with a stack of papers to show Nick and Greg. He was actually very happy for them, and was glad they found each other.

Just as he turned the corner to his destination hallway, he saw Conrad Ecklie walking up the opposite direction.

He also saw Nick and Greg full-on making out in the lab they were in. Ecklie seemed to be heading to that same room!

hehehe I get to play Grissom tonight.....

Conrad. Grissom says loud enough to get his attention. "What can I do for you?"
Grissom says loud enough to get his attention.
Grissom is also praying that Nick & Greg hear this and stop making out!!!! :eek:

Ecklie looks up and sees Grissom coming towards him.

"Yes Gil, I'm looking for Stokes and Sanders. I have a question about their case."

Meanwhile, Nick and Greg pull away quickly and try to calm themselves down. They could tell that Grissom was protecting them and instantly felt guilty.

"What is the question? I'm heading over to ask about their case and I'd be happy to ask the question for you."

When Grissom is saying this to Ecklie he is remaining calm on the outside but ready to scream at Nick and Greg for their behavior!

"My question is for the lead on the case. That's Nick right? You're just supervising." Ecklie would have usually respected Grissom's suggestion, but had a feeling Grissom was hiding something.

Grissom just glared at him, and tried to peek at Nick and Greg out of the corner of his eye.

That's it for tonight. I promise it will tomorrow afternoon. Eventually with a new title!

Zodiac32 said:
*sniffles* I hope that if either Greg or Nick ever dies [God forbid!] that one has hallucinations about the other and then they can admit their love for each other, even if it would be too late.

Gah, sorry, I actually watched Miami tonight and it just got me thinkin' about stuff. Sooooo much subtext, I could just choke. *sniffle*

Don't mind me butting into your thought here, but ugh, I don't even really watch Miami, I finally got into last Novemeber, watchinga marathon the day after Thanksgiving on A&E, and my hubby actually loved it more than I did, so I bought him seasons 1-4 on DVD, and I've watched them all, but it's not appointment tv for me, but last night I made sure to watch, and my goodness, that was even sadder then Lost Son, because it shows that you just don't forget, you never move on because you can't when someone who affects your life so much just is gone one day. Since I never really watched that much, can't say I was a Eric/Speedle shipper, but the end, oh my, definitley tear jerker...

Kelly

OTL + Zodiac- I'm telling you guys, happy and fluffy fics can be found by Caster at either WMTDB or ff.net. Especially "Strategies" where poor Greg is strategizing how to pop the question when things just keep getting in the way. By the end, no matter how many times you read it, you'll be laughing and crying at the same time. It's a beautiful piece with a surprise that has to do with Hodges. I can't promote this story enough! lol.

As for death stories... I watched Rent last night (for the millionth time) and I got this wild idea when Angel meets Tom Collins after he's been beaten up. I could easily see Greg as Angel and Nick could easily be Tom. I tried to fit the rest of the csi cast into Rent roles, but it kinda hurt my brain cause the rest of them don't fit quite so well. I could only see Gil as Benny who sells out to everyone, so Gil would change sides and be with Ecklie and the Sheriff. Odd, I know. But it hurt my brain, so I stopped thinking about it. lol.

As for songs, I definitely think "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap is a Greg song, especially since someone did a Fannysmackin' video with that song that's just amazing. And of course, when I heard "White Flag" by Dido on the radio one day, it hit me that it's for our ship. And that's how it got to be on the front page of the wiki, and how Twins got the idea for the video...love that song! lol.

OMG, I'm gone for two days and so much happened! I missed you all so much!

First of all, Queen I finally started reading Live and Love and I love it!!!! I'm at chapter 9 and it will take some time till I can finish it, but it's so good. At first I wash shocked about Greg, then came all the suspense with Derek and Nick is just amazing. Can't wait to read the rest. Amazing!!

Twins I'll read your story as soon as possible but from what I've read before of you I'm sure it will be great.

So, I'm off for now, must prepare a test and a few lessons for tomorrow but maybe I've find some time to come back later.

P.S. I'm not sure what I should think about Sara. I mean I don't like GSR, I despise it, but CSI without her? Well, I'll get used to it, but it's going to be weird. But hey, I'm still stuck with S7 ... enough GSR to make me sick :D

twins1729 said:
Lol, Nick Greggo? Was this a character name or the actor's name. It's funny, because when you search Noah and Luke, there's this actor named Noah Luke.

Nick Greggo was the character's name.

I personally won't miss Sara, she's always been my least favorite CSI.

I hate CSI Miami, mostly because I can't stand David Caruso and the show does nothing for me.

OMG, finally someone who doesn't like him too. He is the only reason I stopped watching after only a few episodes of S1. I can't stand that man!

Still couldn't catch up with all the new stories :( but tomorrow I will.

I don't know about Sara, the first few episode I really liked her but than she started to act weird around Grissom and that was the end! I'll still miss her a tiny bit.

Can't wait for the new episode, hopefully some N/G action! I miss the boys.
Thursday Post Mortem is on and I can't wait for the court scene. Nicky looked so protective and isn't he all teary-eyed at some point? Can't wait, great slashy goodness! :D

Just was over at WMTDB, you are crazy to post so many stories! When am I supposed to read all of them?? I've already saved 60 stories I haven't read yet. Still, can't wait to read them all the holidays are coming and I will spend most of the time in front of my laptop grinning, smiling, wondering and just melting because of all the great stories.

I don't watch NY or Miami, only because I have too many favorite shows and adding two more would just kill me. BUT, I agree, they really don't do anything for me either. So I haven't had a chance to see any slash.

Thanks love_fan, I hope you like it! We missed you!

Time for the last entry of "Go To The Bug Man", tonight the title will be changed. :D

Grissom looked at Ecklie and then into the room with Nick and Greg, he was relieved to see that they had stopped kissing and they were apart completely.

"What is it Gil?" Ecklie said looking in the direction of Grissom's eyes. He looked back at Grissom and then started walking into the lab. Hoping for an explanation of everyone's odd behavior.

Greg looking up from the evidence that was in front of him towards the door. Seeing both Ecklie and Grissom standing in the door way choosing not to speak Satan himself, he turned to look directly at Grissom and asked, "Are you wanting an update?"

Grissom: Yes, I'd like one. And so does Conrad. But sine Conrad pointed out to me in the hallway that Nick is the lead he'll likley want to hear from Nick first.

Grisom is a bit upset that Nick and Greg had broken a promise to him but is releaved that they ended their makeout session b4 Ecklie saw. He also can see that Greg is a bit jittery o he made a comment about Nick updating/speaking first.

"I can speak for myself Grissom," Ecklie said coldly. "Yes, an update on the case would be nice, but I would really like to know what has you three acting so strange."

"The case is moving smoothly," Nick replied ignoring the second question. "Brass is making an arrest as we speak, Greg and I are just preparing the evidence for trial."

"I asked you what's going on around here, and I want an answer NOW! And I want it from Greg." Ecklie had noticed Greg was uncomfortable, so it would be harder for him to lie.

Taking a deep breathe Greg realized he had to keep calm and tell Ecklie the truth......

Shaking his head he looked Ecklie square in the eye and said, "Are you really sure you want to know what's going on? huh? Because you might want to sit down for my answer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back