The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by nickfangirl, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki

loki Lab Technician

Twins, Kelly, you two rock. *hugs*

Ok, The Greg Files started this months challenge, it's a fanfic one. The addy is http://thegregfiles.ning.com if you want to join, all the rules are there.

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Bascially Elizabeth, Nick and Greg both had 6 scenes, none together. Greg gets his hand bitten and is pretty pissed about it, Nick has to herd pigs at one point. No scenes together and I think you can do the plot and the rating.

*huggs Loki*

Clarrisani, you kick ass. That's wonderful!

Okay, did anyone else like the mentionings of Xena and the X-Files. I was never a big of either, but I know the importance of them. :D

This episode seemed REALLY even with the characters. And I did like the GSR moment. It was so normal...yet, there it is. It was subtle, yet in your face.

I also liked how Greg rolled his eyes at Catherine, lol.

Nick did say not to date anyone he worked with, and I was jealous of Nick/Warrick fans. Though, they did joke about something like that before in "Unfriendly Skies." However, I'm convinced (lol) that it was a preview of things to come with Nick, and hopefully Greg. :D

Okay, the chat is once again to be at the same time tonight at the WIKI.

http://csiwiki.cbs.com/page/The+Forum+of+Love

At 1:30 am Eastern, 12:30 am Central, etc.

I would like to break our record this week!

3. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Twins, I'll try and jump on and talk with you this week. However, I may be a little late. School finishes at 3:25pm and I won't be home for around 15 minutes unless I'm delayed... but I will try to be on!

Ooo, Nick/Warrick. Nice. My first CSI Slash pairing. And I can't wait to see some clips from this episode. And from what you're saying, can I assume there was no Nick/Greg interaction again?

4. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Thanks twins. I actually made it home so I'll do the plot and rating. Thanks for the help!

5. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Are you kidding, I knew I loved Greg for a reason. The X-Files was my first fanfic love.... My first series love, couple love, I love Greggo, and of course he loves The X-Files, Mulder is so hot.

Kelly

6. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

My dad LOVED The X-Files and he was like in love with Scully. I'm even using an X-Files mouse pad! (It is his computer lol). We had a toy fox terrier for a brief time and they named her Scully. We had to give her back because she was too active and we didn't have the time to care for her. But we have our doggy now who is a complete angel...except when she won't eat.

But yes Greg was so awesome. I just watched him on The Early Show and Eric said Ally didn't want to bite his hand too hard but he was like 'It's always been a dream of mine to have you bite me' lol. silly boy. He even showed off the teeth marks to his friends.

I better get back on topic now...Nick and Greg were really funny in this episode. I'm surprised no fics appeared last night as a post ep to this. I expected some Nick checking on Greggo and his boo boo. Okay I need more coffee, I sound like a child.

7. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

So I missed last nights episode I suck, any ways can some tell me who is Ally and why did she bite Greg, and why were Nick and Warrick talking about dating co workers and what was the comment they made to eatch other.... any help would be loved thanks guys.

ps I LOVE XENA she is so hot and her and Gabby were the hotest lesbian's on tv, and the original. The X-files, also rocked go Mulder and Scully! My mom told me she got a kick out of Nick mentioning the pig farmer who chopped up his vic's and feed them to his pig's. That is really big new's wehre I live (I live in Victoria, and this happend in Vancover). My mom thought it was funny that it was mentioned and she is still laughing about it today I wish I had seen the epidsode.

8. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Greg was so funny last night! I love his laugh. And I'm sure Nick took care of that bite later... :devil:

Maybe, many of you have already read this essay that Caroline Crane (one of the most talented Nick/Greg authors) wrote about our ship three years ago (when it was still called "rare slash". Now, Nick/Greg is one of the major ships on CSI ! ;)):

"Accidentally In Love: On Why I slash Nick and Greg" by Caroline Crane

Some moments from The Love :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Their chemistry is UNDENIABLE.... ;)

9. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Greg was bitten by a suspect (actress Ally Sheedy from The Breakfast Club) who thought he was a reptile. She was basically part of a group who believed alien reptiles had been breeding with the human race to take control of the government. Right? Yeah so Greg was taking a mouth swab from her and she chomped right down on his hand. He had to get a shot and antibiotics.

Warrick was discussing his wife and he mentioned how dating someone you worked with would be easier or something like that, thus Nick's comment.

10. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

I am just glad Warrick is married, so he poses no threat...the episode last night made me laugh, just because of the Sara comment to Nick and Greg laughing hysterically and then just stopping with "No" abruptly. My boyfriend does that too, only not as well.
    However, Kassie, I know how you feel, my poor laptop can't accsess the internet, thanks to someone killing off my wireless router...
    By the way, how many people thought Nick looked hot in the overalls? Not that he isn't hot in everything he wears (or doesn't wear :devil:)

Oh, as far as Mr. Eads and Mr.Szmanda knowing, I think they do it as fan service...or something like that...

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

So what was it you wanted to say about CSI: Miami?

You know what REALLY pisses me off though?

They REALLY could have had a scene together. There is NO excuse why they shouldn't. Greg seemed to stay in the lab/PD the entire time, where Nick was in the field. I mean, Nick was HOT playing in the mud, but Greg could've joined.

I'm pretty sure the next episode has a B-story with a Nick/Warrick case and the others deal with LH (assuming you saw the promo). So I hope Greg does his popping randomly like he does and helps them, not Cath, Sara, Grissom.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was surprised when Greg referred to Allie's character as a bitch. "that bitch bit me" but I can understand he was pissed and in pain. I love the way he laughed at Catherine's joke, he was just so funny.

13. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

That is so funny that Greg swore lol. Remember we all were talking about how we have never really seen Greg angrey then he go's and say's "that bitch bit me" lol that is so funny, I wish I saw that.

I was thinking, why dont we wright Mike Askello form Tv guide.com and ask him if he know's anything about Nick and Greg. Or if he knows anything about them getting together or if there is any sceans with them anything I am sure he will reply and he knows everything. What do you guy's think.

14. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

I don't know, I'd be pretty pissed off if someone bit me that hard, it would hurt like hell, and who knows what he could catch from a human bite, but at least he got his sample...

I cannot wait to see next weeks eppy, I must admit Grissom's character is really intruiging as of late. I've never shipped Nick/Warrick, or the boys with anyone but each other. I thought it was kind of funny, but they have played before together liked that, back in Friendly Skies, but they act like they are playing..

But when Nick called Greg "Doll...." or all the other lines or looks, they look real, heart felt, especially "The Look" and Fannysmacking was oh so slashy.... So many things between then are pure chemistry, and think what attracted me to them so easily in the first place.

Kelly

15. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

I think Warrick and Nick are just good friends I never got any sexual vibe form them, and Warrick has always been straight and I never questioned that.Nick has always had the flirty relationship with Greg where Warrick dose not look twice at him.

Nick and Greg is just so easy to see and they have the right sexual chemistry that it just flows when they are together. I think when Warrick mentioned work relationships he could have been refering to himself and Cathrin maybe they are having a secret affair and Warrick wanted Nick's take on work relationship's. Dose that make scence lol it dose in my head but sometimes when I wright somthing down it comes out worng lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.