The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
csikicksurass said:
Hand over the heart does mean love, why do you think people in gangs or 'gangstas' do it to each other all the time :lol:
because they are gay ... like my play on words woot.

Plus i think Greg was happier that his hand was there, his face totaly gives it away.
he would prefer is about 2 feet down :devil:

Hi, this is my first post (I have been learking for a long time here). I just wanted to mention a Greg moment that I think has been over looked. Remember when Grissem was getting Greg to give him a urin sample, Grissem said that it took him awhile and he should get his prostate checked. Greg didt even hesagtate and he said his prostate was just fine thank you. I always think he awnsers that way to quickly, how would he know for sure inless Nick has tested it for him. =)

p.s. sorry for my spelling mistake's I am a very bad spell checker. =)

Hey there NickyandGreggo!

Funny you should mention that scene, I recently chose that as my 'quote of the week' on the Nick/Greg community on livejournal! It always makes me laugh.

I love also in season 4 I believe in the second episode after Greg finds the soda bottle. You can see Nick chatting him up in the DNA lab and then Grissom yells at Nick to get to work. Nick says something along the line, "I was talking to Greg."

Sorry, I haven't seen it in a while. I do remember that though.

Actully Greg say to Grissom:

"I was just filling Nick in"
and Grissom says:

"Fill me in first"

But yeah it was obvious they were chatting in a personal way and Grissom caught them. :D

Wojo said:
Actully Greg say to Grissom:

"I was just filling Nick in"
and Grissom says:

"Fill me in first"

But yeah it was obvious they were chatting in a personal way and Grissom caught them. :D

Oh, thank you I knew I had it wrong. I really haven't seen it in forever, I only own seasons 1-3, and I don't get Spike.

"I was just filling Nick in." - Greg

Yeah....sure you were...

That scene when they got in trouble with Grissom is the sort of thing that I miss about CSI. Those little moments where it is clear that they are doing something they shouldn't, and Grissom cathes them out. I also believe it proves that Grissom knows what's really going on between them, and while he doesn't care he does when it's a high profile case like the one they were on.

omg im insanely bored so watching this late night quiz show, neway someone jsut called and the host asked there name and they said it but it was hard to hear and she thought he said nick, so she said hi nick, and then the guy corrected her and said its greg.

bahahaha i just laughed coz it was freaky immediately made me think of this thread and of a scenario.

greg answering nick's phone by accident in the middle of the day (when they should be asleep) and yeah huever is on the end of the line is like "greg why are you answering nick's phone in the middle of the day/night" haha.

I know, it's the best part of being a Nick and Greg fan.

But if they didn't give us so much to work with, then I think it would be more pathetic, not saying we're pathetic though. LOL.

Hey all,
I was going thru my CSI pics and came across these two remarkably similar pics of Nick & Greg. So I put them together .It's almost freaky.

Check them out!

I believe the Greg pic is from The finger
The Nick one is from Snakes

Wojo said:
Hey all,
I was going thru my CSI pics and came across these two remarkably similar pics of Nick & Greg. So I put them together .It's almost freaky.

Check them out!

I believe the Greg pic is from The finger
The Nick one is from Snakes

That's cool, you know, they've been together for so long that they must be picking up on each other's body movements.

:D

i think nick picked up on some of greg's mad hair habbits with lis long hair phase, althought i luved it, it still screamed greg to be haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back