The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo said:
try this link:

edited to remove link to website

I've removed the link to that website until we have determined that it is a CBS site. I know it is listed on the CBS site but until we find out, please don't link to it.

csikicksurass said:
pxzowiiey I love that icon :lol:

What preview are you guys talking about? the one last one at WhosKeppler or CBS?

hahaha thanks, I wish i could say i have the talent to make it, but alas me and photoshop don't get along...

and the preview is the bottom one at the keppler site.

Serenity said:
Aww, that is so sweet Wojo! I'd love to see the boys dancing like that for real!

Me too! :D

Wojo, The boys are adorable in that manip. Thanks for posting it.

So, finally there will be a blink!! I hope so, David Rambo said in the letter he wrote to Wojo, that the boys really care for each other and they are definitely, on the same team. After reading some spoilers from that scene, that blink and David Rambo's words are really meaningful :D

1CSIMfan said:
Wojo said:
try this link:

edited to remove link to website

I've removed the link to that website until we have determined that it is a CBS site. I know it is listed on the CBS site but until we find out, please don't link to it.

hmm..I'm quoting myself. I have an update on the website (whoiskeppler)sp?. It is ok to link to it for now. ;)

"The Fort" , came from a n/g fic that someone wrote (cannot remember who). I think that "The Love" should be somewhere in the title.

seabird said:
Serenity said:
Aww, that is so sweet Wojo! I'd love to see the boys dancing like that for real!

Me too! :D

Wojo, The boys are adorable in that manip. Thanks for posting it.

So, finally there will be a blink!! I hope so, David Rambo said in the letter he wrote to Wojo, that the boys really care for each other and they are definitely, on the same team. After reading some spoilers from that scene, that blink and David Rambo's words are really meaningful :D

THANK YOU & YOUR WELCOME!
I certainly hope so, I hope Mr Rambo wasn't just telling me what I wanted to hear. I wanna see them work a case together. Just the two of them.

LoneWolfe001 said:
"The Fort" , came from a n/g fic that someone wrote (cannot remember who). I think that "The Love" should be somewhere in the title.

Whoever creates the new post when this one is full, we should get them to call in "The Love" and simply that. :D I'm not sure how things work here, but wouldn't that be sweet! I would love that!

oh my gosh, you mean nick and greg finally get airtime together? theyre not alone and it doesnt look like the greatest of cercumstances, but its finally something.

This thread will always be 'The Fort for Nick and Greg fans'

Why?

Because they rock!

Yeah, it's kind of a tradition to have this thread named the fort, and I for one don't think that should ever change. We all know we're the love, and we'll leave it to all the other ships to have to come up with new names each time they change threads.

Long live the fort!!

Serenity said:
Yeah, it's kind of a tradition to have this thread named the fort, and I for one don't think that should ever change. We all know we're the love, and we'll leave it to all the other ships to have to come up with new names each time they change threads.

Long live the fort!!

I agree with Serenity ,why fix something that is not broken?

pxzowiiey said:
There is so a wink.

At the end, Nicks right eye our left...ya know?

Real subtle. Real cute.

They must have lightened the video, because before today I saw no wink. But it is definatly there and way cool! I am stoked (Like Nick).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back