The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the caps, Wojo!

Yay Nick, standing up for Greg!! :D. I'm loving how Eric is growing as actor; he, like George, can play out those emotional scenes amazingly. I love them both.

The jaw clench of Love from "Fannysmackin'"...Nick coming to Greg's defense agressively... his eyes in tears in the locker room scene in "Post Mortem"...It is just me or Nick is acting more than ever, like a man in love? ;)

:D

He sure is seabird! It's like any tiny little snippet of Nick/Greg we're getting this season is loaded with subtext. And as the saying goes the subtext is rapidly becoming text.

I'm really glad that the writers included this little look into how much Nick (and Warrick - as a friend) care about Greg. There's a tendency to sometimes write Greg's interaction with others as if they are looking down on him ever so slightly (I'm thinking more of Grissom and Warrick here, not Nick who pretty much always indulges Greg) so it was nice to see that they really do view him as an important member of the team who deserves their A game. And I think Grissom does care about what happens to Greg, he just doesn't have the social abilities to express that.

But to see Nick so openly furious in FannySmackin' and then so openly upset in Post Mortem was huge for me.

Yeah, I think I'm rambling again, but these two guys fry my brain.

I agree Eric has become an even more amazing actor. That bathroom scene he just conveyed so much emotion and feelings without uttering a single word. Now that's talent! I love him even more (if that's possible)

btw- I posted a fic on WMTDB called "Life is but a dream" it's kinda a crack fic,it's both bizzare and amusing. Check it out.

Thank yoy Wojo, i was wanting to read a Nick/Greg fic, i read alot of the fics over at that site already :lol:

Hahaha Greg is getting closer to Nick's weight. Nick will still be the strong one so he can pick Greg up and cary him away to the sun set :lol:

WOAH. i haven't been in here ain AGES, and your post MiaCharlize is what i'm graced with.

LOVE IT lmao!! it makes me laugh too.

i haven't seen the latest epi, Post Mortem, so i haven't seent hsi teary Nick i'm afraid!

omg haha I was so not prepared 4 that haha =D
my eyes litteraly went like this ---> 0.0 lol
omg I just love that =D hehehe Great manip lol so funny =D haha wish it was real :devil: haha <3333

Reading all about Post Mortem and Fannysmackin' is becoming depressing. I have to wait at least another five months before I can see them! But I'm really pleased to hear about Nick's reactions. Hopefully the writers keep dishing it out, thus giving into 'The Love'. And fangirl threats. After all, more people would accept 'The Love' than 'GSR' according to an Australian newspaper, lol. [mind you, I have nothing against GSR]

I read that article to, i was so proud to see are couple hit the paper!

I hope that they do go further on Nick and Greg, everyone wants them to ;)

Just wanted to give you all a heads up about the WMTDB Nick and Greg fanfic awards. All the categories and details on how to submit your nomination can be found here at Shacky20's live journal

Come along and submit your nominations for the first annual WMTDB fiction awards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back