The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarrisani i like that idea bout being in the middle of nowhere! man, the amount of squee-ing across the globe would be immense!
of course it would all be at different times thanks to damn different episode airing times!!

does anyone know whether Nick and Greg are still working the 1st episode together? cause i read that it's not those 2...maybe it'll be the 2nd or 3rd episode or something :confused:

Hi! While I'm not new to Talk CSI, I'm new to this thread. I have always loved the chemistry between Greg and Nick. I saw this face and knew I had to post it here. Does anyone else think he's sad because Greg is mad at him, and won't let him come over to play? ;)

hey! welcome anne_wolfe it's nice to have new people here! glad to see someone else has nticed the chemistry between Nick and Greg as they're not very subtle ;)

ah that pic is 5th season. he'll be all sad cause he's in a different team than Greg now that Greg is in the field!
poor boy

nick likes greg in the field because he is proud of him, but doesnt like that it puts him in danger... so everytime they go home nick makes sure greg's ok :devil: and greg really hates it :rolleyes: lol

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

I read and replied already :)

Hi anne_wolfe *Wave* glad to have another on board :)

I'm not sure, is it Nick who finds Greg all beaten up like that?

Well I've read all the spoliers for this episode and the answer is that we do not know.

All it says is that Greg is on the way to the crimce scene where Brass, Nick,Sara, and Warrick are. He stops to help someone getting attacked only to get beated to a pulp himself. It is not known who finds him .

So is there another topic we wish to discuss? I think we should keep the spoliers in the spoiler thread and move on to something else. :)

I have a new topic we can discuss. What is your absolute favorite Greg and Nick moment? It can be from any season and episode.

Note: Please forgive if this has already been done. I just thought it could be a nice topic to discuss and also it can be a way to pass the time until season 7.

Where is everyone getting all the season 7 spoilers from, just wondering? Could someone post a link, please?

Some of my favourite moments are actually in the novels. There is even boy touching in there, although, unfortunately, Greg doesn't get much written space until Killing Game.

Is there a moment in the novels that you can say is your absolute favorite? It can be anything. Greg doesn't get much wriiten about him until the Killing Game, probably because he was seen as just 'a lab tech' before, but in this book he was a CSI and in the field.

That's my theory, anne_wolfe. Although it was kinda sad reading and hoping for Greg to pop-up. If anything, I loved that MAC attempted to give Greg a backstory, something they really haven't explored in the show as yet.

I can't remember it off the top of my head (I'm at uni, my books are home), but there was one scene in an earlier novel where Nick and Greg were talking evidence, and Nick made a comment about Greg being the one who controls his fate/destiny/etc. I loved that scene.

my favorite scene was were Greg and Nick played 'Guess that Chemical compound' and at the end of the scene nick asked Greg what he won...i wrote a fic about that scene and what happens after. Wha'd i Win?

-x-liv

My favorite moment is this line

GREG: Hey, Stokes?

NICK: Yeah?

(GREG motions to him.)

GREG: We got to talk.

NICK: Hey, did you I.D. that scraping from my vic's head wound yet?

GREG: Yeah, yeah, it's a common plastic, polyethylterephthalate -- P.E.T.--
Used in everything from garbage bags to magnetic tape to floppy disks.

NICK: Okay, thanks.

(NICK turns to walk away. GREG stops him.)

GREG: Yeah, but that's not what I wanted to talk about.

NICK: What, then?

(GREG motions for NICK to come into his lab. Amused, NICK steps forward.)

GREG: Look, I thought that we had a relationship. What are you doing taking
Archie out into the field, instead of me?

NICK: (laughs) It's the right tool for the right job, man. You have to
understand the world you're investigating. Hey, Archie.

ARCHIE: (lifts his head) Yeah?

NICK: Hey, what's that star trek episode where the guy's got the forehead
thingy, and the time portal ... ?

ARCHIE: In Classic, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise?

(NICK looks back at GREG.)

GREG: Point taken.

(GREG slips back into his lab.)

FrostBite, I actually read that fic and loved it.

In the actual show, I can't pick a decisive moment that makes me... uh... well, do what fangirls do that leaves other members of the household deaf. Anyhow, I will admit to watching what moments I have over and over and over... filling in blanks, etc.

Of course, no The Love fangirl can get away with saying that "The Look" isn't one of their key favourite moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back