The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirates is next, I think. I'll have to check the guide. Not sure if there is any Nick/Greg in PotTR, but I'm certainly hanging out for Lady Heather.

Oh is it, yeah Lady H is awesome. Just wait till Rashomama they're so may Sanders/Stokes moments in there and when well i dont want to give away any spoilers but trust me you'll love it :)

Rashomama has become my fave CSI episode to date! Not just because of Nick & Greg but because the whole episode was so damn funny!!

Same here i love all the episodes but i can watch Rahomama over and over again it was so cool how they did it with all the pov's i watched it so many times i can probably put what happened in it in point forms but i LOVED
How hiegh Gregs voice got when he saw that Nick got the number from mindy it was almost jealousy

really I didn't noticed... lol =D erg I want to see that scene again =D
hhee I like the whole episode in general too =D

Hey gang. Le Spoilers are up for episode 4!!!

This is the big Greg ep we've all been waiting for. Greg saves a man from getting the ever-loving crap kicked out of her, and ends up being a victim of a beating himself *cries* According to the spoilers over at YTDAW, Nick reacts angrily and also throws a punch (though I don't know how the punch is connected as yet - but it sounds like he punches a suspect to me...) More later when I have it ;)

edited because I got the gender of the victim wrong...

Oh my god my eyes are really waterting poor Greg :( :( Nick isn't letting anything happening to his man. OMG poor Greg
:(

you should go put that in the spoiler thread.

:eek: that sounds like a great storyline! i'm really looking forward to the season now that i know the greg storlyine isn't gonna suck. and wahey for heroic!greg and protective!nick. nicky loves him sone greg and hates him some greg beater uppers. wow, great use of my langauge skills there ;)

and thanks for the pics heartagram rather droolworthy :D

Oh lordy poor Greg!! It's weird but I had visions in my head of this very thing happening to him!! So excited.

I wonder if this event will cause him to want to carry a gun?

I am so excited but i dont want him to get hurt but if it leads to a stronger Nick and Greg relastionship then i guess it's ok :) but god am i going to a crying, we need something to lighten the mood

(NICK walks through the hallway carrying a file folder. GREG leans on the door
frame and calls out to him.)

GREG: Hey, Stokes?

NICK: Yeah?

(GREG motions to him.)

GREG: We got to talk.

NICK: Hey, did you I.D. that scraping from my vic's head wound yet?

GREG: Yeah, yeah, it's a common plastic, polyethylterephthalate -- P.E.T.--
Used in everything from garbage bags to magnetic tape to floppy disks.

NICK: Okay, thanks.

(NICK turns to walk away. GREG stops him.)

GREG: Yeah, but that's not what I wanted to talk about.

NICK: What, then?

(GREG motions for NICK to come into his lab. Amused, NICK steps forward.)

GREG: Look, I thought that we had a relationship. What are you doing taking
Archie out into the field, instead of me?

NICK: (laughs) It's the right tool for the right job, man. You have to
understand the world you're investigating. Hey, Archie.

ARCHIE: (lifts his head) Yeah?

NICK: Hey, what's that star trek episode where the guy's got the forehead
thingy, and the time portal ... ?

ARCHIE: In Classic, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise?

(NICK looks back at GREG.)

GREG: Point taken.

(GREG slips back into his lab.)

in response to what you said in the Spoiler lab csikicksurass

same! i was all excited because i thought Nick was going to come in and beat the crap out of whoever beat the crap out Greg.

alas, no such luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back