The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link, Serenity!

"This ever growing pairing" OMG! :D. And they even mention nickandgreg site. Does Kelly know it?

Kelly probably hasn't seen it yet, I only just updated it.

Now everyone will know where to come!

(Sorry if I didn't make it clear that I wrote that bit)

I wonder if GS & ES know about the Nick & Greg fandom. If they do know I wonder what they think about it.

'The Ultimate Gift...part 2' is up.

Seabird, I haven't got a new PM from you. I did get one yesterday but I replied to that, did you send one after that?

Anyway, chapter ten - Forever delayed - is up now. I'm really pleased with the reviews I'm getting (apart from one anonymouse who huffed that they weren't going to read anymore because it was 'silly'. Oh well! *giggles* )

seabird said:

"This ever growing pairing" OMG! :D. And they even mention nickandgreg site. Does Kelly know it?

Serenity said:
Kelly probably hasn't seen it yet, I only just updated it.

Huh, what, OK I missed whatever it was but here you all are and talking about something that I have no clue (EMAIL ME) what did I miss?????? Please, tell me? Cookies, anything.
character0009.gif

Kelly

Just want to say hi... I have finally registered. I really have enough with my own board and Lj etc... but what can I say - I love Nick/Greg and when I know so many of you guys in here from other sites, I could just as well register and join you!

Thank's guys!
Dixie - where did you find that Greg picture? It was awsome!

Serenity said:
Check this out!

I felt the love was being seriously overlooked!

ETA: This wiki site means you can upload your own information onto the page, I read the whole thing and got annoyed that CSI and the love wasn't mentioned. I decided to rectify that. :D

wohoo cool=) :lol:

Good morning!

I've got a sick hubby to attend to today, so I wanted to make sure I got chapter eleven - From despair to where? - up as soon as I could.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back