The Fan Art Forum Guide - Rules/Tuts./Questions *updated 10-05

Re: The Fan Art Forum Guide

:D You're missing the challenges already?? Jump over to the Miscellaneous Forum and join the new challenge:

#25 - Spiderman!

Perfect timing Ducky! (if you ever read these lines :p )

Ok - is photobucket acting up for anyone else? I cannot upload any new work I have done. I can see stuff that is already there...... i cannot get into account options or even help

Thanks - it is fixed now.....I had to clean out my cookies and reboot.....but it seems to be all good now.

Would someone be able to point me in the direction of a selective coloring tutorial? Thanks ahead of time.

wolfesgamergirl said:
Would someone be able to point me in the direction of a selective coloring tutorial? Thanks ahead of time.

Well, I know a link Hormiga once provided to a community, perhaps just check it out and hopefully you can find some nice tutorials: --> *click me!*

Further more I recovered quoth_the_ravens tutorial, not only for colors but for some more :D --> *click me, too!*

I'm sure there are tons of further tutorials around, but I just don't have the time for searching today, sorry.

does anybody know if you are able to enlarge brushes, and make them more transparent in gimp...id be really greatful if someone can help..thanks :D

Does anyone have photoshop 6.0? Does anyone know what additonal features it has over 5.0 (i.e selective coloring.. etc.)

Back