The Fan Art Forum Guide - Rules/Tuts./Questions *updated 10-05

Re: The Fan Art Forum Guide

INFO!

Voting is still up in Miscellaneous for the "challenge #23: Scrubs"!
So if you didn't do it yet, lets support our lovely Ducky and make your votes! ;) --> *click here!*

Hello everybody! :D

I've got a question: could some of you check out dafont.com, please? I tried to d/l some fonts today, but every time I click on 'download' all I see is a page full with symbols instead of the option to save it. :(

Now I only hope that it's a general problem and not my computer again - so please get back to me :)

I went there earlier - it does not seem to be working. Maybe the site is down.

Ok, this may be an odd question, but I'm willing to try it. I've recently got PSP 11, and I'm looking at getting Photoshop CS 3, when it comes out. (My Uncles a comp. guy, so gets stuff as soon as it comes out.) What I want to know is: Are there any basic-and I mean real basic 'This Is The Save Button' basic-tutorials for either of these? Much appreciated!

Okay I have a question and it's about using curves. A lot of tuts involve them and it's frustrating using it(well for me). So is it better to drag the in/output or type it in?

i have a problem that you wonderful people may be able to help me with. everything i save as a .gif is freakin huge. even with the quality lowered (not that i want it to look like that) its too big. its making my head hurt. any ideas?

I would like to know everybody's opinion. What do you think about the coloring of this icon?
ta03.png

I don't care if you don't like it, just tell your opinion, I'm dying to know, since I really like the coloring and I'd like to know if it's worth making some other icons using this coloring.

i really like the coloring, the vibrant colors really fit well. i especially love blue and orange hues that are going on. the contrastreally make her eyes pop.

Back