the engagement (simmers and snickers rp open to all)

Nick sighed in releif. "good, thats all. i thought..." he looked at grissom. "never mind" he said. "and, yeah, i'll be there for him all the time!" he said. Then he started the engin and drove off.

Nick shook his head. "nothing, im just tired and my thought are going weird. you dont want to know and your not gonna find out!" he said smiling

Nick nodded his head, "you probally will... but for now, dont even bother!" he said. On there way to the lab, nick stopped by a fast food resterant and picked up alittle something for him and Sara to eat. He looked at Grissom. "what?" he smiled. "are you hungry?" he asked.

Grissom nodded it has been a while since him and Sara went out so he was nearly over her "How are things between you two" he asked so he wouldn't be rude.

Nick nodded and smiled. "great!" he took his money and gave it to the dude in the window. "things are going good grissom..." he drove up to the next window.

Nick took the food from the other dude in the window, and faced grissom. "good, why?" before grissom could answer, nick asked "do you mind if we take this back to her? on quick stop!"

Nick smiled and drove off. The smell of fast food filled there car. "yum..." nick said looking out the window. Once they got to the house, nick got out. "you comeing gill?" he asked.

Back