the engagement (simmers and snickers rp open to all)

this a new rp for greg and wendy fans and snickers fans anybody want to join

greg: me (csikicksurass)
wendy: ?
nick: ?
sara: ?

it's mostly going to be these people talking but if you want a part as warrick or cat that would be fine

we have a nick he is beeing played by speedmonkey so i guess i can started

greg came to work more dressed up then usual, on his break he went to the break room to see if his friends where there and saw nick "hey nick"

(yeah i did sorry)

greg goes to get a cup of coffee "like the suit" he said spining around not telling him what he was going to do

Sara walked in ,she sat next to Nick trying to control her heart they'd been seeing eachother for some time but hiding it
she had Recently found out she was Pregnant so a few people knew Greg being one of them ,she Pecked Nick on the cheek "Hey Baby" she smirked "anyone else around Greg?" she wasnt ready to get caught yet

Nick looked up from him newspaper, "hey Greggo." he said as he looked at his friend wearing the suit. "Yeah, nice suit. You in court today?" he asked confused on why his friend would be wearing a suit to work.

(Well if she wants to play Nick thats fine, if not I can continue to play him)

"you'll see soon" he sat down "you know that me and wendy have beed going ou for a while now and that we live together right" he asked and then taking a sip from his mug

greg raised his eye brows thinking nick would get the pictures, fine suit, bringing up wendy, in a very good mood, has something planned "im taking her for dinner tonight"

Back