the engagement (simmers and snickers rp open to all)

Nick sighed, "well, when i heard sara had been hurt, i was concerned. But then i heard you were in the hospital, i paniced. I didnt... realy, want anything bad to happen to you." he smiled. "cause you really are like a little brother!" he said. Feeling a ball in his throat slowly begin to grow, he cleared his throat and smiled at greg.
"I guess that... i knew things were gonna be ok, so i didnt really worry about it." he smiled.

Greg smiled "Yeah i knew you where going to be ok all those time because you know your Nick your a fighter so of course i worried man but you know i knew it was going to turn out ok" he said as something grew in his stomach

Nick nodded his head in agreance. "like... i was scared when i was burried under ground, im sure you were to." he smiled. "actually, how scared were you?" he asked trying his hardest to change the subject before he started to bawl like a baby.

Grissom stepped forward "Greg it's normal what your going through so you dont need to come into work today", Greg looked at Gris "Is that it, why do you have to see me face to face" Grissom looked at Nick "You dont know the peoples facial expressions over the phone", Greg looked at him again "The facial expression is half the battle Greg" he said calmy he looked over at Nick "I'm done we can go now"

Nick nodded his head. "k," he looked over at wendy. "um... are you guys gonna be ok? do you want anything to eat?" he asked. He then took some of the empty beers and threw them in the recycling bin, then took some of the full -new beers and put them back in the case and took it with him. "so? anyting?" he asked

Wendy nodded "Thank you but no i just want him to get some sleep" she smiled "Am i going into work today because i think me and Greg need to talk"

Nick nodded and walked out the door followed by Gill. once they were out and pretty much in the car, nick looked at gill. "hey gill? do you think that they'll be ok? i mean... greg is drunk. What about wendy?" he asked conserned

"well at first i thought he had stopped drinking. But when we return, he's more drunk then before! i dont know what to think!" he slowly got into his car and started the engin.

Grissom thought for a secound "Greg is young and he doesn't know how to handle things like this and i dont think Wendy knows how to ethier" he said giving Nick the hint.

Nick looked at grissom. "wait, what are you thinking here..." he said. "cause i think your thinking what i dont want you to think, even thought you might not be thinking it..." he smiled. "k, that was weird." he admited.

Back