The Dead Zone

G

Does anyone else watch The Dead Zone? I love that show-it's so well made, and I like Anthony Michael Hall's performances in it.

I use to watch the Dead Zone. The first season was really good. I have had a hard time getting into it this season. Something about it just seems seems off.

The Show was renewed and will be airing season 4 (22 eps) but it will be doing what it always does, start go for so long, go into hiatus and then return around the first of the following year.
Here is the schedule for its return.
6/12/2005 (sunday) season premiere on usa
time: 10:00 PM

8/21/2005 (sunday)
last episode before hiatus on usa
time: 10:00 PM (tentative)

SNEAK PREVIEW! Download the script from Act 1 of "Broken Circle,"*

I know this show and I tried to watched first season ...but after I dont know what happened I never watch it again

I loved it already going on Ep 3 and just when you didn't think it could get better.
The commericals for this next ep sound cool.

"ALL NEW EPISODE! This week, Johnny's ability to alter fate will be put to the test when he meets a young woman with psychic abilities of her own. But unlike Johnny, she embraces her power, using it to live life to the fullest - and with almost reckless abandon. Don't miss "Double Vision," premiering this Sunday at 10/9C"

^ The dynamic between Johnny and Alex was definitely great to see, but the "vision-of-the-week" stories are starting to get rather boring, which is something I noticed in the third season as well. I hope they get back to the Stillson arc, and soon, because I'm starting to lose interest in the show -- after having been a faithful viewer for the first three seasons.

Want to know what is strange, there are several who wanted them to end the Stilson arc and move on to other things.

I actually didn't care much for that storyline at first, it felt like it was being pushed on and on and going no where really, i like the different visions with different eps.

But i don't think we have seen the last of Stilson, that would be way to easy after the way they kept going on about it, also there are some who want "Dana" the reporter brought back, even if its to explain where she went, it was never addressed in the show at least to my knowledge, she is still around you just never see her.

Might be considered Spoiler though its a simple descript of the next ep, seen more on he commericals but hey you have been warned right. ;)

ALL NEW EPISODE! An enigmatic billionaire coerces Johnny into finding his missing daughter, whose secret may (or may not) be hidden in a painting. Don't miss "Still Life," premiering this Sunday, July 10th.

Oh, of course we haven't heard the last from Stillson; after all, the arc hasn't reached any sort of an end, and new elements were thrown into the mix in the season premiere. Supposedly, the arc will be "amp[ed] up", according to executive producer Lloyd Segan from an old Zap2it article, so I'm hoping we'll see that soon. Also, Dana will apparently be returning in the season finale, which I'm very happy about, though we'll have to wait until next summer for that; damned pity, though, her character was forced in the first place out to make room for Sarah Wynter, 'cause Dalton can act and Wynter... well, can't.

Sad news & Something to Watch for!

Sad News:
Michael Piller, co-creator and executive producer of The Dead Zone, died November 1 at the age of 57 following a long battle with cancer. Piller is survived by his wife, Sandra, daughter, Brent, and son, Shawn, who is a writer and producer for The Dead Zone.

We are deeply saddened by the death of our friend and colleague Michael Piller. He was a true visionary, peerless in his passion and his dedication to the highest standards of his profession. We will miss his warmth, sense of humor and kindness. Everyone at USA Network extends deepest condolences to Michael's family.

Monk isn't the only one with a Holiday special Possible Spoiler Below its a description of the ep.

SPECIAL HOLIDAY EPISODE! When female psychic Alex Sinclair (returning guest star Jennifer Finnigan) pays Johnny a surprise Christmas visit, the two work together to solve the mystery of one very lost and confused Santa. Sharing disturbing and contradictory visions of their Santa’s life, Alex and Johnny wonder who this strange old man in a track suit and Santa hat really is. As their investigation unfolds, they become involved with three young street kids who are equally lost, and who wind up joining everyone back at Johnny’s for the best - albeit strangest - Christmas any of them can remember. Don't miss "A Very Dead Zone Christmas," an all new episode of The Dead Zone, premiering Sunday, December 4 at 10/9C!

Sorry about the other thread guys, I looked through the archives, but I didn't see anything. I will look harder before posting next time sorry. That is so sad about Michael Piller. I didn't even know he had cancer. He will be missed.
I can't wait for season 4, it should be a considerbly different, and I hope it only continues to get better.

It's cool, if i might suggest using the bottom drop down list going back so far is cool, i did it to try and find this thread, and i missed it, i only found it when i put the show name into the "Search" part and it gave me the list. Hope that is helpful. ;)

This show has a way of bouncing one minute it goes backward, then shoots forward quicker then you can say huh? :D this is why i love the show.
It stays on one subject, but it moves off that subject long enough to approach another and then give fans time to let it all sink in, then it goes back to it.

Don't feel bad, it's a common mistake. That's what us mods are here for. ;)

All new Dead Zone this Dec 4 (Sunday) at 10pm est Here is the tv listing descript.

"A Very Dead Zone Christmas"
Johnny joins forces with another psychic (returning guest star Jennifer Finnigan) to solve the mystery of a lost and confused Santa Claus.

Spoiler Descript listed above. :D

Back