~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

Proof of live is a good movie... DC and Russel in the same scene :lol:

Great picture Lucy, I love that film cause he gets to smile a lot!!! Big broad smiles too!!
Glad you liked it! That's one of the main reasons I like David's character, Dino, so much too. Here's another....aw! :D

polsmiley.jpg

Aw, I love his cute NY accent! As for no sunnies, well at least we get to see more of those beautiful eyes of his. :D

I can more than understand how much of a distraction DC can be Footyliz! He's just so yummy! Anyway, I was watching 'Proof of Life' and thought I would attempt to make another screencap! Seems to have come out okay - I just love his smile in this one.... :)

I just bought Proof of life and saw it for first time two nights ago .. and you are so right here .. I love seeing him smiling more .. :) .. and he's just so so funny!!!! I never saw David in NYPD Blue but aside from that he grew up in NYC .. so of course he can do the accent :D .. I love Dannys NY accent in CSI NY as well !! Was so nice to see him in a different role from Horatio .. :). And Lucy i love that pic .. his smile there just melts my heart !! :)

Did anyone read the new TV Guide - Horatio is getting new sunnies!!!

You can still buy the current ones at NM in Dallas.

i know i saw the TV Guide pic .. LOVE those Sunnies!!!

He's getting new sunnies? But....why? I would have thought he was emotionally attached to his beloved sunnies by now.. :lol: I love his care for people. It's so immense that sometimes it feels as though the whole world revolves around that one person. And yet he manages to remain humble..amazing..
Belle and H
Do you know who Horatio was? And I love the expression on H's face when she said that. :D
Orange Hues...
Tell it to the world..

Yep Lucy, that is just the snap I was thinking of, and the one that got lost when my computer spat the dummy!!!!!

Thank you kindly for the replacement, made my night!!!!

You're very welcome Footyliz! I'm glad I managed to pick the snap you were thinking of. We obviously are on the same DC wavelength! :D

Love the pics Casp. 'Dead Woman Walking' was an amazing episode. Belle and H....aw. He really cared for her and the acting was perfect from both of them. :(

H is getting new sunnies! :eek: Can't wait to see those! I'm sure he will keep the old ones in a very special place. They are inseparable! :cool:

Anyway, I was watching 'Proof of Life' and thought I would attempt to make another screencap! Seems to have come out okay - I just love his smile in this one...

Hmmm, seems my post about Dino got eaten... oh well, try tyr again seeings is how I am taking a lot of baby steps over here!

LOL, anyway... I just love DC as Dino! He looked like he was having a grand ol' time with this roll and for all the shortness of his presence in this movie, he sure stole it! Any and all screen caps of him as Dino are always welcome too! and I must agree, he's smiling a lot in this film!

Moooooorrrrreeeee!!

Teej,
insatiable addict

i know i saw the TV Guide pic .. LOVE those Sunnies!!!

WHAT?!?!?!? :eek:...

what kind of glasses... what about the shades of justice... :(

Yeah I'll second that, what is this about new sunnies?? anyone got a snap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back