~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

no.. but I'd really like to see 'em... Casp.. you have lots of pics of H... any of the new sunnies... :D :D

Did anyone read the new TV Guide - Horatio is getting new sunnies!!!

You can still buy the current ones at NM in Dallas.

Yeah it says the "eyewear-obsessed investigator". :lol: That was funny. It also says that Caruso goes through about 10 sunnies per season.

Caruso also adds that "When I start hiding my eyes from someone, it means I've stamped them already [as a suspect]"

Thought that was interesting.

10 sunnies per season!! Oh my God, I always thought that there was only ONE pair of 'the sunglasses'. Next you'll be telling me there was more than one Lassie or that Mr. Ed didn't really talk......

I'm gutted.

10 sunnies per season!! Oh my God, I always thought that there was only ONE pair of 'the sunglasses'. Next you'll be telling me there was more than one Lassie or that Mr. Ed didn't really talk......

I'm gutted.

Well...naw I won't spoil your innocence. :) Ignorance is bliss right?

Did anyone read the new TV Guide - Horatio is getting new sunnies!!!

You can still buy the current ones at NM in Dallas.

Yeah it says the "eyewear-obsessed investigator". :lol: That was funny. It also says that Caruso goes through about 10 sunnies per season.

Caruso also adds that "When I start hiding my eyes from someone, it means I've stamped them already [as a suspect]"

Thought that was interesting.

oh man.. okey 10 sunnies/season.. but he can't chande the brand.. he wont change the brand will he?!?!?!? :eek: he CAN'T

and I noticed the thing about hiding the eyes very early on.. :lol: :D

What happens to all the old sunnies, maybe he should donate them to a good cause.....like the lovely folks on this board!!!!

maybe he should donate them to a good cause.....like the lovely folks on this board!!!!

oh i know .. it would be a humanitarian thing for him to do right ?? :cool:

What happens to all the old sunnies, maybe he should donate them to a good cause.....like the lovely folks on this board!!!!
I second that, we can all get a pair of sunnies! :lol:

I'm sure there are a few good charities that would benefit from the famous sunnies being donated.

Whoa nelly! What is this talk bout HC's sunnies being donated to this thread!? :eek: I'm there!! :lol:!

posted my ImS: Casp.. you have lots of pics of H... any of the new sunnies... :D :D
Apparently, I've been searching them for hours and yet no new sunnies. We need a Saviour!! Where is Cori? She says she saw the pic before. Maybe she could post them... :)

Looked at the pic for the cross over eps in the tv guide online and could only find pic with H, Mac and Stella and he was holding sunnies in hand, so you couldn't see them!!!!

Anyone know where the other pic was??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back