~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

He sure makes a good statue hehe .. good looking one though !! :lol:

Tink I love your Avatar by the way ... from Cross Jurisdictions i beleive ! :D

Tink I love your Avatar by the way ... from Cross Jurisdictions i beleive !
Thanks Cori
I love the way H is smilling in it :D And your right it`s Cross Jurisdictions - when they walk in to the club with all the honey. :lol: It`s a great episode, it also has some great H moments. :)

in the first one he's like *I know what you are doing so just stop it, ok?*

Hey, we did miss you, but if you come back everytime with more pictures like those, we would encourage you to disappear (obviously only briefly) every so often!!!!!!
:lol: You crack me up Footyliz! I actually do disappear after posting pictures. My crazy schedule has gotten the better of me. I'm very glad that I can finally escape from all the celebrations and festivities! I doubt I'll disappear next time though. Soooo.....Here are more pictures!

ntlndngh1rr.jpg

ntlndinghsun3cx.jpg

There is something about orange hue and H that enthralls me... :rolleyes: Hmm..
Here is a little SmiLe..

"I'm 49 years old with red hair. Think about it!"

Okay! I'm game, I'll think about it...

<THUD!>

Don't disturb me, there's a lot of him to think about...

heh heh heh! :D

Totally agree HnM! Thanks for the pics guys. I will try to post some later too. :)

I know what you mean Casp about the orange hue. It has a lovely soft aura about it and goes so well with H! :cool:

I've been watching some more of NYPD Blue today - it's weird that DC has a funny accent and of course there's no sunnies :lol:

Great pics again folks!!! Oh no I realised I have it bad, I was in a lecture this morning and this guy was wearing a suit and open collar shirt just like H's blue one with the stripes and I just kept thinking how much I would love DC to be here now!!!!!!!!

After that point I have no idea what the lecture was about!!!! Hope it wasn't important!

I've been watching some more of NYPD Blue today - it's weird that DC has a funny accent and of course there's no sunnies :lol:
Aw, I love his cute NY accent! As for no sunnies, well at least we get to see more of those beautiful eyes of his. :D

I can more than understand how much of a distraction DC can be Footyliz! He's just so yummy! Anyway, I was watching 'Proof of Life' and thought I would attempt to make another screencap! Seems to have come out okay - I just love his smile in this one.... :)

Prooflife2.jpg

no sunnies... oh my god... that it's not the same...

but lovley pics guys.. :D :D :lol: :D :D

Great picture Lucy, I love that film cause he gets to smile a lot!!! Big broad smiles too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back